Sofia Crossed Over August 12. 2011

I know Sofia was a member of your site and she committed suicide on August 12, 2011. She was listening to recordings all the time and I think she reinforced her mind control by listening to and believing what those recordings were telling her. No one else could make out what the recordings were saying.  They told her to come home and the more she listened, the sadder she became, the crazier she seemed and the more discontent she became with life.

Sofia believed she was a targeted individual. She thought she was NOT mind controlled. But to everyone else it was quite evident that she was the one most likely mind controlled and whatever was happening to her was making her more and more crazy, out of touch with reality every day. 

She was brilliant, had a super high IQ and she fooled all of us, acted very happy and laughed and smiled all the time. So we were all shocked when she took her life. 

I just wanted to warn all your members to the dangers of listening to recordings. This is the second person I know who listened to the voices, some, they said, were angels or ETs calling them "home".  Both women killed themselves with an overdose of prescription medicines.  One of these suicides was 4 years ago.  They both hoarded meds until they had enough to follow the voices and take their own lives.

Protect yourself with prayer and meditation.  Ask your higher selves, soul families and council of elders to protect you and keep you aligned with love, goodness, light. 

Blessings and Love to you all,

Kira ~

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank God!

Thanks, Sharon

Shoham said:

It doesn't take a chip for them to make you itchy. I get that all the time. i have a couple blisters right near the hair follicles on one of my fingers right now that are itchy. sometimes on my feet or ankles, always near a cut that had nearly healed.

Too often I have an itch directly underneath me while I'm almost asleep, or on the far side of my back that can only be reached with the hand that isn't free, etc, so that i have to roll over to get to it.

That's not a chip.

Sharon Pirchalski said:

I won't because I would then feel like the coward and just be making everyone else happy. I'm not sure if my daughter is chipped. She gets the itching and scratches til she bleeds. I....

• I can't even get her to talk about what is really going on. I will do that next time though. Thank you, Sharon

Jim said:

Do you use vaseline for red and itchy spots on your daughter, this is caused by dry skin, probably targeting a specific spot. Get her to apply it when she feels a spot starting to itch.

Sharon Pirchalski said:

Hi Janet,

I won't because I would then feel like the coward and just be making everyone else happy. I'm not sure if my daughter is chipped. She gets the itching and scratches til she bleeds. I just found out about all these websites and am looking into it. I left her in another city because she wanted her privacy but her teachers are harrassing her now. I am getting connected with Cointel. I have a job interview today and hopefully they aren't taking money. I will be praying from now on for everyone and we will all meet in Heaven one day. That's what keeps me alive is visioning Jesus in the sky waiting for me and encouraging me.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Do you use vaseline for red and itchy spots on your daughter, this is caused by dry skin, probably targeting a specific spot. Get her to apply it when she feels a spot starting to itch.

Sharon Pirchalski said:

Hi Janet,

I won't because I would then feel like the coward and just be making everyone else happy. I'm not sure if my daughter is chipped. She gets the itching and scratches til she bleeds. I just found out about all these websites and am looking into it. I left her in another city because she wanted her privacy but her teachers are harrassing her now. I am getting connected with Cointel. I have a job interview today and hopefully they aren't taking money. I will be praying from now on for everyone and we will all meet in Heaven one day. That's what keeps me alive is visioning Jesus in the sky waiting for me and encouraging me.

Thanks,

Sharon

• It doesn't take a chip for them to make you itchy. I get that all the time. i have a couple blisters right near the hair follicles on one of my fingers right now that are itchy. sometimes on my feet or ankles, always near a cut that had nearly healed.

Too often I have an itch directly underneath me while I'm almost asleep, or on the far side of my back that can only be reached with the hand that isn't free, etc, so that i have to roll over to get to it.

That's not a chip.

Sharon Pirchalski said:

I won't because I would then feel like the coward and just be making everyone else happy. I'm not sure if my daughter is chipped. She gets the itching and scratches til she bleeds. I....

• diagnosis of schizophrenia and Mind control Weapons symptoms

Carole Smith is a member of The College of Psychoanalysts, and an accredited member of the United Kingdom Register of Psychotherapists. She trained at the Institute of Psychotherapy and Social Studies, and currently serves on their Ethics Committee.
    http://www.btinternet.com/~psycho_social/Vol3/JPSS-CS2.html

Moss David Posner, M.D. is a physician currently in practice in the California Department of Corrections. His article is about how to proof Mind Control Weapons and Directed Energy Weapons are using to torture and harass innocent civilians.
    How to Control Americans—thought control mind control, disinformation and other naughty things-concl
    http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID...

Auditory hallucinations: a comparison between patients and nonpatients
    https://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/auditory-hallucinations-a
  • If some of you would like to have some of Sofia's recordings, I could send them to you if you send me a self-addressed, stamped, padded envelope. She has them on DVDs, so you'd have to weigh a DVD (without casing) and ask me how many you want.  I can send them out to several people who might be able to analyze them.  There must be at least a hundred of them. But I'm not exactly sure.  I'll send the rest to her friends on the Big Island, but they really didn't want them all, just a few because there's too many of them. Otherwise, they're going to end up in the trash as I have no storage space nor use for them.
  •  

My focus in in the UFO/Contactee/Abductee field.  There are several who test for implants and what they are, what purpose they have, who's done them and I just don't live near enough to get them extracted or examined. I don't talk about these things to others in "the straight world". If we started talking about these things we discuss in here to the "real world", they'd start pulling out the straight jackets.  But in conferences and with my colleagues in my field, we talk about these things and actually pull our resources to have these things examined under microscopes. The findings are interesting. There appears to be something unusual going on, including finding materials that are "not of this Earth".

I have another implant behind my right ear and I have scoop marks, typical abductee stuff.  But I live in Maui, the researhers are in CA and they cost money, which I lack.  And it's not that important in many ways because they have dozens of others who are showing up and getting examined.  I may do this someday.  But not now. 

Annie Svensson said:

Janet,

You initially said you are a psychotherapist, and now also that you have a noseimplant....may I ask what your colleauges, when/if you´re working, say you when you tell about your implants? In my opinion, when telling for sure there is an implant here or there, and without any prooves or something like that, (nano neural devices are most likely impossible to detect at any available xray or MRI) its almost the same as saying you can see a mothership in the sky. (the harassers are indeed capable of induce both sounds and pictures into our brains) In my opinion we need to be careful with our statements, even if we are convinced ourselves,  if we are gonna get the message out to the public. /Annie  

Janet Lessin said:

I have a nose implant in the right sinus from when I was about 5 years old. I remember the night I got it because I woke up the next day and sneezed non-stop for at least 24 hours. I was so sick. 

I always attributed it to "aliens" , read Budd Hopkins books and Whitley Streiber and have been following the information on the Greys (Zeta Reticuli) ever since.  I've had sinusistitus and medical problems all my life as well. I'm 57 years old and still suffer. What is it about me that's so important that they would single me out and put freakin' nanobots up my nose at the age of 5 years old? 

So they removed Glenn's nanobots?  Did they discover who put them in? When? What were they for?  That's pretty darn amazing. Maybe that's what I have. It would certainly be nice to remove them and stop suffering from allergies all the time. I missed so much school and work time over the years because of the darn thangs.

Janet Kira ~

Richard H Lovelace Sr. said:

Sorry about Sofia how could people doubt this technology,i got a e-mail several months ago from Glenn Beck on fox that a university found nanobots in his sinuses that caused all his medical problems and he's not mentally ill.If they did not find those nanobots how much trouble would Glenn be in today.I am very upset about Sofia i am ready to come out swinging soon. God Bless the people that's TRUE IN HEART be strong and fight the good fight.
  • Maybe some mind control victims are diagnosed as mental illness.  How can we determine such things?

hassan said:

Janet, you said: "I feel for all of you. I wish there was an easy way to determine what "mental illness" truly is. It may all be mind control for all we know. For example: My Mother suffered all her life from something.  Maybe mind control goes back centuries and isn't a recent creation.  I'm still sorting it out. I'm in no place to judge anyone."

What do you mean by "It may all be mind control for all we know"? Are you trying to say that mind control= mental illness?

• I had a doctor do an x-ray of my skull and then she showed me the x-ray and seemed puzzled about what was there. But she wasn't aware of the UFO/Abduction lore.. so she just couldn't figure it out. I have no pictures currently or proof. 

hassan said:

do you have a proof( any picture) of your implant? You located it very well "in the right sinus from"!!

How do you know it s there?

Do you think sneezing non-stop is a clue to know that you re implanted? Dont you have other clues?

Chronic sinustitus is one of the symptoms of abductees.  But not totally conclusive. I've had an entire lifetime of experiences. It's a long story, a bit off topic for this group.

Janet Lessin said:

I have a nose implant in the right sinus from when I was about 5 years old. I remember the night I got it because I woke up the next day and sneezed non-stop for at least 24 hours. I was so sick. 

I always attributed it to "aliens" , read Budd Hopkins books and Whitley Streiber and have been following the information on the Greys (Zeta Reticuli) ever since.  I've had sinusistitus and medical problems all my life as well. I'm 57 years old and still suffer. What is it about me that's so important that they would single me out and put freakin' nanobots up my nose at the age of 5 years old? 

So they removed Glenn's nanobots?  Did they discover who put them in? When? What were they for?  That's pretty darn amazing. Maybe that's what I have. It would certainly be nice to remove them and stop suffering from allergies all the time. I missed so much school and work time over the years because of the darn thangs.

Janet Kira ~

Richard H Lovelace Sr. said:

Sorry about Sofia how could people doubt this technology,i got a e-mail several months ago from Glenn Beck on fox that a university found nanobots in his sinuses that caused all his medical problems and he's not mentally ill.If they did not find those nanobots how much trouble would Glenn be in today.I am very upset about Sofia i am ready to come out swinging soon. God Bless the people that's TRUE IN HEART be strong and fight the good fight.
  • Sofia was brilliant, had me fooled in so many ways. My telepathic abilities are not fully awakened, are sporatic and I'm still learning how to gauge things.  She fooled everyone here in the community for we thought she was happy.  That's what was so shocking about it all.  We didn't see this one coming, that she would kill herself. We just thought she was "eccentric".  After she died some told me they thought she was a bit crazy. But they didn't understand the mind control stuff, so that's how they dealt with Sofia talking about it.. they simply dismissed it.

I wish she would have been more honest with me. But if I would have sensed it or suspected she'd actually would kill herself, I would have had her committed.  Perhaps she sensed that I wouldn't mess around with real suicidal tendencies and would have taken her to the Molikini Ward for evaluation.  So she hid it.

She was a great actress.  Pisses me off when I think back to all our conversations and how she was lying to me all along.  I must be pretty naive in many ways, I guess.

I think she could have gotten the help she needed to feel centered enough to deal with this, whatever it is, mind control or just her own delusions, if she would have just reached out a bit and let us know. 

I have another friend who wanted to kill herself and got help. Now she's very happy, married, blissed out in fact.

Please seek help. There are ways to shield yourself from these energies and waves. 

That's why they are so adament. Because there are ways to block them. And you don't have to be superman to do it.
    hassan said:

Janet,

You didn't talk about your telepathical abilities.

As I mention : you said "I communicate telepathically", that was like an asking to you to talk about this... with this gift,I think you could have known a lot about Sofia's sufferings ... couldn't you?

This reply was deleted.