Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Who on here hears voices ? how do you now what it is how to you discern? Do you thin its a mental ilnness/ spiritual or technology based ? Is it possible to be a mixture?

Views: 6080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

correction:  that's 137, not "37" suspicious deaths otto binder listed back in 1971 - before joining them, btw - in his 'Liquidation of the Ufo Investigators'  http://ufoupdateslist.com/2003/jul/m10-009.shtml   this article doesn't just pop out at you under his own name, which is cluttered with 'moon aliens' fluff

LaBrat said:

yes, the cia is so deep into damage control that they have now adopted the silly position that the u.s. gov't has been 'lying' to us that ufos exist lol!    they even claim that their 'success' with bennewitz is the model for their subsequent 'bamboozling' of the nation on this score  

last night i observed this parallel between mckinney's, collins's and deca's sorry argument (which ignores phil schneider's revelations - when a whistle blower expects to be murdered, and is, we call that a 'TI':

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mind-control-in-ufo-litera...

i also raised this point:

"But, on the other hand, if it IS all just a CIA disinfo operation, then the 37 suspiciously dead ufologists Otto Binder published in 1972 (before joining them), the 25 dead Marconi engineers, Von Braun, Rosin, Livingston, Mack, Reich, Bennewitz, Schneider etc seem like a pretty high price to pay for 'legitimacy'. It is also, not surprisingly, the philosophy reputedly associated by insiders with the real bad guys in this very complicated and nasty situation."  

Hello Bonnie!
I am a medical mj patient. I have tried many forms of medication. I get some relief from pain, and some relief from anxiety, but other than that, it helps to smile through the insanity of our situation.

bonnie said:

Has anyone tried to see if the cannabis oil works in stopping the voices, noises, and other mind control techs?

Not oil but cannabis...didnt change the symptoms but makes them easier to cope with

bonnie, atlantiteo the moderator reports cannabis being useful helpful for the effects, it's on his page somewhere

bonnie said:

Has anyone tried to see if the cannabis oil works in stopping the voices, noises, and other mind control techs?

If my English is correct, some TIs, says  that temporarily "turn off" of the voice to skull. Is it also an excellent remedy for ALS (Amyotrophic_lateral_sclerosis).

-----------> http://peacepink.ning.com/group/helptargetedindividuals <-------------------

-----------> http://peacepink.ning.com/group/helptargetedindividuals <-------------------

LabRat, today you have watered our plants? ;)

LaBrat said:

bonnie, atlantiteo the moderator reports cannabis being useful helpful for the effects, it's on his page somewhere

bonnie said:

'deca', i found something a little more your speed (since you still refuse to address my challenge above:)

" 'deca' is not going to pull out that ten foot pole and address the 'irregularities' in persinger's flat-liner mri results, is he? "

perhaps you'd care to divert your concentration to this question, which you will less menacing to your frail authority self-image/fantasy:

LaBrat said:

"seriously, 'deca' - have you lost your mind?   where have either of us promoted "worship" or even "beliefs"   tacky!"  

Reply by deca 11 hours ago

also Anthony/labrat accuse FFCHS of being a suicide cult ....yet they promote UFO/spiritual beliefs 

UFO & Alien Worshiping Religious Cults [FULL DOCUMENTARY]

LB

"please amuse us all further by explaining how you feel anything either of us has said can be compared with this heaven's gate cult, so you don't appear to be misrepresenting so reprehensibly - and where you imagine you received this delusional impression (link please)

"think of the delicate readers who may encounter these calumnies and experience confusion"

LB, catching up

doubtless he just failed to notice these questions when they first popped up  :-)

Well I had enough i will go back to my home now and i will die to protect my family from microwave warfare thats carrid out in America . Thanks And God Bless......

Farther Forgive Them for they don't know what they do. Thanks And God Bless ...
Hello

Here is my lab linkhttp://www.atomicmall.com/zezustech

Also my have elf Jammer price 199usd, pm me if you need this item.

Thanks

Sinsotorn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

blessed joined M Davids's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Christians fight against mind control

Come to join the online group for prayer. See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Susie peris's group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"I have been targeted for 4 years . I thought I was going crazy but, did some research and realized that mind control is possible. I have been followed by organized gang stalkers.  "
4 hours ago
blessed joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The United States of America Will Stand for Freedom and Against Mind Control...See More
4 hours ago
blessed joined maryduttonhughes's group
Thumbnail

UK supporters

I would like all uk citzens to put there names down so we can find each other, to help anf surport each other and may be arrange to meet at some timeSee More
4 hours ago
blessed joined Cedric's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined AtlantiTeo's group
Thumbnail

Afro group victims Mind Kontrol

(McMailTeam Saturday 10july2010)LIST VERY VERY PARTIAL of VICTIMS INDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICAINDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICA1. F. A.2. NADA ABBAS3. ANNE4. DEB CHAKRABORTY5. RAJ D6. AHMAD FANI7. ABDURAHMAN HUSSIEN MOHAMED ISLAAM8. DEEPTHI JOHN9. RAHUL S JOSHI10. SIMRAN SINGH JUNEJA11. VIJAY KARTHIC12. SHAFIQ KHAN13. SHIJU KRISHNA14. SURESH S. KUMAR15. TERUYUKI KURAHASHI16. MAHESHKUMAR17. PATRICIA MILLER18. GAUTAM MONDAL19. OM_NAMASHIVA20. OTILLIA21. PARIKSHIT PATHAK22. TEK NATH…See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Robin Yan's blog post This device tells me my neighbors can enter my house any time without opening any doors.
"what is the name of that device "
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service