Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

"Stein and Stein, the law firm , and a class action lawsuit."

Stein and Stein, the law firm

The firms website is http://steinandstein.com/

MK Ultra & McGill University in Montreal (April 12, 2007)

Alan Stein is a lawyer representing Janine Houard, a Montreal victim of the CIA's MK Ultra experiments in the 1960s. He is seeking a class action lawsuit against the Government of Canada for victims.
http://archive.org/details/alanstein041207

More information on the firm, one of the last cases they won against the CIA for mind control experiments on 277 people, and info on the suit is at http://endingeh.weebly.com/attorney-representation.html

Alan, the head of the firm, is representing us, he knows of the case as the greg gamache brain reading suit. his contact information is at the firms webpage

We have a total of 20 people in the suit so far, each giving money to the firm,
we have a total of 25 percent of the money we need to hire them so far, a total of 25k needed

take a look at the suit info at the link above, at the firm website listed, contact alan stein of stein and stein

if you would like to contribute to the firm, and/or contact other victims for them to do so also,
let me know, send me an email to mothership010@yahoo.com "greg"
or go ahead and send the money to alan , and let him know to include you in the plaintiffs in the greg gamache brain reading case

Montrealer collects compensation for CIA brainwashing

Janine Huard to drop class-action suit in exchange for compensation

Last Updated:  Wednesday, July  4, 2007 | 12:11 PM ET

A Montreal senior who survived Cold War-era brainwashing experiments picked up a cheque for compensation from the federal government on Tuesday.

Janine Huard, 79, accepted an offer to end her class-action lawsuit against the federal government, which jointly funded the experiments with the Central Intelligence Agency.

The terms of the settlement are confidential, but Huard says it will allow her to live out her days in peace, with some peace of mind.

"I was really so exhausted from fighting for so many years," Huard told the Canadian Press in an interview.

"I don't think it's enough after having been hurt so much, and my kids and family … but at least justice has been done a little bit."

Huard was a young mother of four suffering from post-partum depression when she checked herself into McGill's renowned Allen Memorial Institute in 1950.

On and off for the next 15 years, she was one of hundreds of patients of Dr. Ewan Cameron subjected to experimental treatments that included massive electroshock therapy, experimental pills and LSD.

The patients were induced into comas and exposed to repetitive messages for days on end to brainwash them.

Cameron pioneered a technique called psychic driving, which he believed could erase harmful memories and rebuild psyches without psychiatric defect.

The idea intrigued the CIA, which recruited him to experiment with mind control beginning in 1950.

Until 1964, Cameron conducted a range of experiments at the McGill institute, often without the knowledge or the permission of his patients.

The experiments were part of a larger CIA program called MK-ULTRA, which saw LSD administered to U.S. prison inmates and patrons of brothels without their knowledge, according to testimony before a 1977 U.S. Senate committee.

Huard said the treatment left her unable to care for her children. She suffered memory loss and migraines for many years to come and had to have her mother move in with her.

Huard was one of nine Canadians who received nearly $67,000 US each from the CIA in 1988.

But her claim for compensation from the Canadian federal government was rejected three times. Only 77 former patients who were reduced to a childlike state received $100,000 payments.

Huard was seeking Federal Court approval for a class-action lawsuit on behalf of those potentially hundreds of other patients.

Earlier this year, a Federal Court judge rejected the federal government motion to dismiss the lawsuit.

Huard said the settlement money will allow her to live out her days as she always wanted.

"I'm moving to a peaceful place to see nice scenery, near the country," she said. "I want to finish my days like that.

"I will try to forget all that because it's too painful."

The settlement ends Huard's class-action lawsuit on behalf of all patients but her lawyer, Alan Stein, says a class-action will go ahead in the future under another patient's name.

"It was a miscarriage of justice. There's no doubt about it," Stein said. "It won't be the end, believe me, because I feel the other people should be compensated as well, [people] whose claims were denied."

Stein said he's been contacted by about 30 other former patients of Cameron.

Views: 1801

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree, there is lack of empathy here among us members. I try to be supportive if I can, but I obviously failed. Its hard times for all of us, as said so many times before, we need to be supportive and kind to eachother, as the world is not a nice place to be for us and it hard as it is already, take care/Annie

Stein and Stein is not representing us in a class action law suit. I called Stein and Stein on Tuesday May 17 and spoke to Alan Stein. In this call I asked what he is looking for and what he expects..Number one, he only wanted to deal with one person. Number 2 he suggested that we set up a trust fund to raise the money. number 3 he suggested we get frequency tests and number 4 Nothing would havppen until he got the retainer.

Stein is not taking this case of a class action suit until he gets a retainer and until he gets the retainer no one is to contact him....he is not happy with us right now as he has had a number of calls and emails and he wants no contact with anyone from the TI community. Greg is using Stein and Stein website to promote this without the permission of Stein and Stein and they are not happy about this either.

Greg has not relayed good info and he has gotten everyone excited about this...Also, Stein can not represent US citizens in a Canadian Court of Law.

I agree that it will cost lots to try to prosecute..any lawyer firm who takes this class action suit on will be asking for more than $25,000 for a case like this. They will start off with 25K and keep asking for more to continue. cases like these take a huge amount of time...years to settle.

I agree with hassan that Pam is not a perp.  She is telling the truth: ---- that Stein and Stein (at least some lawyers in their firm) is not happy  that Greg spread their information on such way.

Even I have found a light in getting a lawsuit with this firm, but I also could not act the way that Greg is acting--- spread out information in such way.

I have sent a letter to Stein and Stein too, and wish to confirm that they could accept the lawsuit, and if there are any chance for victims to win, we will fully support.

If Bob's warns also were truth, such a lawsuit only could for Canada victims. 

Another very difficult thing is to get evidences, this was the most difficult part for victims. Until now, most victims could not get evidences, we welcome everyone to help to find our how to get evidences, but we have been searching this for years.  Not too many victims are able to get evidences to proof their suffering.

Soleilmavis said:

I think what Greg need to do is to show some evidences to prove that Stein and Stein would present him in lawsuit by giving him a draft agreement, or draft contract, or draft memo.

They can provide such document which show what documents or other materials that Greg need to submit to them, so that they can start their work.

With such document, Greg can prove that Stein and Stein would work for him, if he had all materials prepared.

If there were any class action lawsuits in future,

please deal directly with the law firm,  NO MIDDLE MAN please.

What would the media and public think of activisms sites if there are fraudulent cases involving TIs' money ?

I don't think Pam is a "perp". I wholeheartedly believe she is telling the truth.

And it's absolutely true that you cannot file in your name in Canadian court unless you have been harmed in Canada or you LIE to a Canadian attorney saying you were.

If you speak to an attorney, you will find it takes more than photos of your skin and documents to prove DEW attacks. There's a new standard in court - TwIqbal - courtesy, in part, of the infernal legacy of Jack Ashcroft.  

And DEW is non-ionizing radiation like your microwave oven and does not give off anything that would be considered radiation detectable by Geiger counter or blood tests, such as the ionizing radiation you would get if you disassembled your smoke alarm or if you procured uranium, a military nuclear bomb, or the horrible nuclear radiation from reactors melting down or leaking.  

(Walbert's blood tests were in search of chemical particulates leached into his muscles and blood stream by the RFID chips in his body.)

I agree with you Robin..we need an Inquiry..so how do we proceed with an inquiry or how do we get one started here in Canada?

Me and two other targets had a meeting with 2 of our local MLAs back in March..but we have not heard one word back from them..we are ignored..how can we be heard?

I have deleted a lot of posts which were out of topic.

We are not discussing here whether Greg or others are real or false victim,  We are here discussing how to get lawsuit; or if previous stein and stein lawsuit is a chance, how we get start.

I wish everyone focus their message on :

(1)  Will Stein and Stein help victims with their lawsuit?  If anyone say they will help victims, please show the evidences, by attaching letters or any draft memo.

(2)  What materials Stein and Stein requires for them to start  their work?

(3) If we do need to donate money for such a lawsuit, We need to know what expect results that Stein and Stein can win for victims?

(4) If Stein and Stein do requires evidences, What kind of evidences do they need?

(5) How can victims get evidences?

Anyone out there know a single person who got any where with a lawyer by using wording

of brain reading  

Alan, the head of the firm, is representing us, he knows of the case as the greg gamache brain reading suit. his contact information is at the firms webpage

The head of the firm Alan Stein , it would seem he doesn't feel any obligation to set the story straight so we

are stuck with Neil Stein's version.     And in his 2nd reply he infers that Alan Stein has his own law practice that is independent from Stein and Stein  so who knows perhaps the firm has fallen on hard times or perhaps some one's ethics as a lawyer might not be on the up and up

This is one of the responses I got from that law firm but from Neil Stein  

Alan Stein did not respond even though I sent an email to both email address's

Subject: RE: Greg Gamache n Stein and Stein
To: "Dee Hardin" <dbootsthediva@yahoo.com>, "Alan Stein" <Alan@steinandstein.com>
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 6:25 PM

Dear Madame,

Please be advised that we do not represent any persons involved with this matter and this appears to be a fraudulent scheme being used to solicit funds from innocent victims illegally using our good name and reputation.

This matter has been reported to the FBI and the web host,  and the illegal site has been taken down following our letter of demand to the web host. Under no circumstances should you advance money to this individual as we are not soliciting funds and no one has the right to solicit funds in our name. We have no interest in this matter and have never expressed any interest in same let alone solicited $25,000 from anyone.

Please advise any parties with whom you may be in contact in respect of this matter of our position.

Yours very truly,

Neil H. Stein for

Stein & Stein Inc. Lawyers, Avocats

Professional Corporation

4101 Sherbrooke St. West

Montreal, Quebec

H3Z 1A7

Tel:  (514) 866-9806 ext. 209

Fax: (514) 875-8218

E-mail:  nstein@steinandstein.com

Dee, where this is written, is that a quote from Greg?

"Alan, the head of the firm, is representing us, he knows of the case as the greg gamache brain reading suit. his contact information is at the firms webpage"

At any rate, per Neil's letter, we all know definitively that their law firm is not involved, has no interest in being involved, and is taking the proper steps to stop and cure any fraud against them by having the websites and internet identities taken down, and by asking the FBI to investigate. Ironically for some, this is the type investigation they are charged with the authority to do.

dboots said:

Anyone out there know a single person who got any where with a lawyer by using wording

of brain reading  

The head of the firm Alan Stein , it would seem he doesn't feel any obligation to set the story straight so we

are stuck with Neil Stein's version.     And in his 2nd reply he infers that Alan Stein has his own law practice that is independent from Stein and Stein  so who knows perhaps the firm has fallen on hard times or perhaps some one's ethics as a lawyer might not be on the up and up

This is one of the responses I got from that law firm but from Neil Stein  

Alan Stein did not respond even though I sent an email to both email address's

Subject: RE: Greg Gamache n Stein and Stein
To: "Dee Hardin" <dbootsthediva@yahoo.com>, "Alan Stein" <Alan@steinandstein.com>
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 6:25 PM

Dear Madame,

Please be advised that we do not represent any persons involved with this matter and this appears to be a fraudulent scheme being used to solicit funds from innocent victims illegally using our good name and reputation.

This matter has been reported to the FBI and the web host,  and the illegal site has been taken down following our letter of demand to the web host. Under no circumstances should you advance money to this individual as we are not soliciting funds and no one has the right to solicit funds in our name. We have no interest in this matter and have never expressed any interest in same let alone solicited $25,000 from anyone.

Please advise any parties with whom you may be in contact in respect of this matter of our position.

Yours very truly,

Neil H. Stein for

Stein & Stein Inc. Lawyers, Avocats

Professional Corporation

4101 Sherbrooke St. West

Montreal, Quebec

H3Z 1A7

Tel:  (514) 866-9806 ext. 209

Fax: (514) 875-8218

E-mail:  nstein@steinandstein.com

This letter from stein is to cover their butts and they are washing their hands of us, because of the huge number of calls and emails this firm got from the TI community.  This letter does not reflect what me and Alan Stein spoke about on the telephone on Tuesday May 17/11. I will suspect that after I spoke to Stein, he was bombarded by calls and emails from the TI community and this annoyed the law firm. Plus the unauthorized use of Steins website to promote this trhough the community did help to anger this firm.

The one thing that stands out for me is that Stein stressed repeatedly to me was he did not want to deal with more than one person...and you will find that any lawyer will be like that. After speaking with Stein, he suggested that I be the one person, but now I can see that the door is closed on this Law firm taking our case. But there must be other lawyers out there who will take this case on.

If the tI community is to proceed with a class action suit then it need to be planned as a group and presented to the lawyer by one person...there must be a spokesperson from their respective country. Canadians can not join a US suit and vise versa

I would like to say that we can not put all of our eggs in one basket and we need to pursue other activism ideas as well as court. We need good press, we need the masses to know about us.

how do we start the process of an inquiry in Canada..? Is there specific government departments that should be contacted? we need to present our testimony like the US people did at the bioethics Commission

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

davidfulton3 posted a video
20 minutes ago
Soleilmavis updated an event

London Wednesday Rally at Parliament House

May 24, 2019 at 3pm to December 31, 2019 at 7pm
Mr. Paolo Fiora and some others organize a regular Wednesday Rally in London near Parliament House.Raise awareness of the situation of secret mind control abuse and torture.More details see https://www.facebook.com/events/2140797726028837/Contact Mr. Paolo Fiora:07709926942 paolo_bf@hotmail.comSee More
8 hours ago
Profile IconSN00py and Lucia Santos joined Peacepink
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Catch and release?? Catch implant and release! How? What if the old boys club has access to the Philadelphia experiement?"
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Fake seconding coming of Jesus? They control animals and weather. Catch and release! Like the Bible said they can even fool the most devoted"
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Old boys club. Free Harvard degree with b2b and v2k. Get all exam answers remotely. They been cheating for years."
14 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Old boys club. You go online and troll the club lines and you get a bonus. Hidden coruption. Worst they have access to this tech."
14 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Mass voter fraud. Point shoot change your opionion remotely with DEWS.""
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service