Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Evidence Ive collected about my perps: ( I hope this can help me, or anyone in the Boston area)

1. I am experiencing it all, mind reading, limb movement, forced speech , voice to skull. In conjunction with verbal assualt, fights, ect, you know the routine . Also police participation, and nightly break ins. I own almost nothing at this point.

I believe my stalking started around 1999, around the time I was an EXTRA (note, not an acting part, but a background person for 75 bucks a day, like working for a labor temp agency). I am not an actress by any means, but this attracted unwanted attention. Around this time I began noticing break ins to my apt. I found various things ruined over the yrs, not knowing why. It escalated greatly in 2004 after finding a hidden camera in my apt, among some other scams I was exposed to, but didnt want to know about. I cant post the whole story on here, its too long.  Anyhow, I am suffering horribly still, its now June 2011 and it is not letting up> The electronic has reached an all time high and my limbs are being violently jerked around all day and forced speech most of the day as well (we murdered you, and animals murdered you come out of my mouth for hours every day) Eyelids forced open, ect --this is torture. It leaves me mostly bedridden and exhuasted. But life goes on , and I have to leave the house with the forced speech and all. Ive mostly managed to avoid old friends, as Ive moved to another city.I dont know how I will explain this. My parents heard some garbled speech on the phone and think Ive had a stroke. ( I didnt, yet anyway)

The perps on the voice to skull are WELL below average intelligence, repeat themselves for months on end, stupid and non-sensical serial killer type things are said. I dont believe its a government experiment, but some psycho-perverts who enjoy it, and its being covered up so that people think its the government and they "cant be stopped"--they can, but no one will help me. From what Ive learned, they are in a building, (they have talked about this) know lots of people from Everett, Ma, say things consistent with "baby booomer" aged and old fashioned people, yet are extremely peverted and sexist. Lots of what they say is non-sensical. They told me the forced speech is my "birthday present" and like "to say "Happy birthday" periodically and "do you like your present?" over the voice to skull. One of them was talking about his "son named Cliff" I dont know who these people are, but they are very stupid, extremely rage filled, and scream "S*** my ****!!!!!" all day and night.

Im assuming they are very short men, bald, with large noses. Most of the in-person perps look this way.My chin has now developed a large wrinkle that is inconsistent with the rest of my face from the forced jaw rotation all day and night, and its extremely painful. Three other perps names are "Leblanc"-who uses alias's, Morello, a landlord, and Dave, a small hispanic or party hispanic man. I dont know the names of the other perps, or the people on the v2k, but they are very knowledgeable about nothing at all, besides people in Everett and perverted things. If anyone can identify these people please do so, it could save my life, or the life of others in the Boston area. I want my brain back and I dont think that is too much to ask.

Views: 3483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As we are also talking of mind control, I wonder if the divergences or misunderstandings could not be what the perps here called “bumping the targets together”. That means generating conflicts ( in one family for exemp.)

notice more typos ignore is spelled ingnore above, I signed on a while later and the perps kept freezing the computer over and over, They will sit there for hours pressing the same damn button. I am writing it in a notebook now and making more condensed posts because Im sick of posting every thirty seconds. The traffic is picking up outside since I was "burned awake"----increased traffic at 2:30 am, and it's not the weekend.

One more important point I forgot to add above, to passersby of the donut shop it must have looked like a crime scene. Some annoying guy then decided to sit with me, while sounds were being forced from my mouth about murder, and they were forcing labored breathing, to which the cops around me did nothing but yell slurs at me. I was taking huge gasping breaths and "stroke victim" sounds were coming from my mouth--either they think I am severely disabled , and its totally fun to harass disabled women, or they are stupid?

What's funny is, I actually think the cops are so stupid they dont realize that the public sees them swarming me all the time. They openly harass people and this neighborhood is known for crime, yet they are constantly having meetings about "increased police presence"---in the donut shop sexually harassing people isnt what they had in mind. Neither is burning a woman their daughter's age with no criminal history or drug use in the skull and mouth with a military weapon..

Were you awake or asleep Bernard. Awake could be the machines, asleep could be either or.
Today was really tough. The attacks were horrible all day. Bedridden. Screaming maniacs non stop on the v2k--- worse than usual. I wouldnt be surprised if I were found dead. Ive recorded my DEW attacks today and Im currently uploading them. They are taking a long time. I dont want to post them, I cant believe it's me in the videos, living like that. I know some people will view the videos and swear up and down it's some type of "nerve disorder" or "demonic possession" or some other crap. Or someone will suggest something stupid like try "sleeping underwater" or "taking vitamins and prozac" or something.... now on the v2k they are yelling "You're uploading your ROLLER COASTER RIDES" meaning the electronic torture.
Franko, are you on a sex offender registry? because you like to harass women you dont know. You actually remind me of a perp.
Anyhow, I think people are really starting to take notice there is a problem with gangstalking, because if you visit Freedom From Covert Harassment's guestbook you can see people signing on in every single state. So it isnt just some local group, and it is still a mystery as to where all of this funding is comng from. None of it makes any sense. My perps are now getting $20 a pop to yell stuff, they were getting Chinese food, Mcdonalds, and ten dollar bills in the past. Some got five. Lots got tricked and ripped off ( I dont feel bad for them!) At one point in my school, I heard someone talking about credit cards that money was deposited on, which sounds absurd, but wouldnt the money get stolen if they put it in the hands of thousands of perps to give out? Because quite often it is crackheads and sex offenders who are out of work who love to do this all day.

You linked your video upload from the c drive on your computer and it gives the username on your computer. 

That's an operator/user error, not a perp manipulation btw.

Try uploading it to YouTube and then link it or embed it.

Miss Sickofit said:

torture  < a link I posted.Note the guy with the wires attached to him. This is how we get treated as innocent Americans, except everyone condones it here. We have invisible wires from the weapons on us. And our torture doesnt end. NO one comes to our rescue.

Our perps are just like Lynndie England, except they hide behind the scenes. 

Id like to thank Kelp for reiterating the fact there is a fucked up link, therefore painting a fucking bullseye on my back. Stupid sh**. Youre like that little kid in class that yells "oooh pick me"- this morning there are more people logged on to my v2k. I knew that link was there, I dont know how to delete it. I am so sick of this site and it's annoying morons and mental cases. Im going to another site for now. Franko seemed more attracted to Anne Catherine after she said she was molested. She doesnt even make sense in her posts, and most on this site dont. 

You called me  a what?

Miss Sickofit said:

Id like to thank Kelp for reiterating the fact there is a fucked up link, therefore painting a fucking bullseye on my back. Stupid sh**. Youre like that little kid in class that yells "oooh pick me"- this morning there are more people logged on to my v2k. I knew that link was there, I dont know how to delete it. I am so sick of this site and it's annoying morons and mental cases. Im going to another site for now. Franko seemed more attracted to Anne Catherine after she said she was molested. She doesnt even make sense in her posts, and most on this site dont. 

Im beginning to lean more towards government experiment more and more, although there are lots of questions unanswered. For example, 1. funding is unlimited, this we know.  2. You would think if there were word on the street that a military weapon of ANY kind were being tested, in ANY way, the feds would be all over it and 3. It's non stop, 24 hours a day, as if they are using me as a chew toy to see how fast I wear out and die, or become brain dead. Although its possible it is some kind of well hidden criminal gang, the fact that they NEVER sign off, EVER, points to experimentation and forced murder. A criminal would get bored and take breaks from it EVENTUALLY. These people are trying to juice my brain and body like a lemon being used to make lemonade for the world.  HOWEVER, this is why I lean the other way, towards criminals disguised as government. (next post)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

Copy of Email which I sent to the Irish Government regarding undetectable signals being transmitted into human minds.

Transmitting Undetectable Signals Into Our Minds.2 messagesgretta fahey <mahonia9308@gmail.com>Wed, May 12, 2021 at 6:11 PMTo: info@fiannafail.ie, Social Democrats <info@socialdemocrats.ie>, finegael@finegael.ie, info@defence.ie, info@justice.ie, info@finance.ie, reception@longfordleader.ieTo Whom it Concerns,I strongly believe that most Irish people who use smart phones, watch high definition television and live in built up areas where the smart grid is strongest are being…See More
7 hours ago
Jeremy C A Paul left a comment for Maree-Lauren
"Hi... details for Professor Nils Melzer and he's only receiving Email submissions PS:   I suggest that you "copy and paste" the E-mail subject line as his office is probably using a filter E:-   …"
11 hours ago
Jeremy C A Paul left a comment for Stan J. Caterbone
"Hi Stan E:  jcapaul69@gmail.com Facebook   Jeremy Paul (with B&W photo.. for video/ voice chat via Messenger Yes.... there needs to be more public forum on this matter so as to bring that much pressure on the Govts to force…"
12 hours ago
Profile IconJeremy C A Paul gave a gift to Stan J. Caterbone
12 hours ago
Stan J. Caterbone commented on Soleilmavis's blog post The Latest Call for Inputs from the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture
"Soleilmavis you are luck you are not in the United States, I would ask you to ......... THANK YOU!"
13 hours ago
Jenkins posted discussions
15 hours ago
Profile IconJenkins, TI KAREN and Antonio Samarancho joined Peacepink
15 hours ago
Soleilmavis liked Jeremy C A Paul's blog post United Nations:- Calls for input to a Report: “Accountability for Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
16 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service