Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Evidence Ive collected about my perps: ( I hope this can help me, or anyone in the Boston area)

1. I am experiencing it all, mind reading, limb movement, forced speech , voice to skull. In conjunction with verbal assualt, fights, ect, you know the routine . Also police participation, and nightly break ins. I own almost nothing at this point.

I believe my stalking started around 1999, around the time I was an EXTRA (note, not an acting part, but a background person for 75 bucks a day, like working for a labor temp agency). I am not an actress by any means, but this attracted unwanted attention. Around this time I began noticing break ins to my apt. I found various things ruined over the yrs, not knowing why. It escalated greatly in 2004 after finding a hidden camera in my apt, among some other scams I was exposed to, but didnt want to know about. I cant post the whole story on here, its too long.  Anyhow, I am suffering horribly still, its now June 2011 and it is not letting up> The electronic has reached an all time high and my limbs are being violently jerked around all day and forced speech most of the day as well (we murdered you, and animals murdered you come out of my mouth for hours every day) Eyelids forced open, ect --this is torture. It leaves me mostly bedridden and exhuasted. But life goes on , and I have to leave the house with the forced speech and all. Ive mostly managed to avoid old friends, as Ive moved to another city.I dont know how I will explain this. My parents heard some garbled speech on the phone and think Ive had a stroke. ( I didnt, yet anyway)

The perps on the voice to skull are WELL below average intelligence, repeat themselves for months on end, stupid and non-sensical serial killer type things are said. I dont believe its a government experiment, but some psycho-perverts who enjoy it, and its being covered up so that people think its the government and they "cant be stopped"--they can, but no one will help me. From what Ive learned, they are in a building, (they have talked about this) know lots of people from Everett, Ma, say things consistent with "baby booomer" aged and old fashioned people, yet are extremely peverted and sexist. Lots of what they say is non-sensical. They told me the forced speech is my "birthday present" and like "to say "Happy birthday" periodically and "do you like your present?" over the voice to skull. One of them was talking about his "son named Cliff" I dont know who these people are, but they are very stupid, extremely rage filled, and scream "S*** my ****!!!!!" all day and night.

Im assuming they are very short men, bald, with large noses. Most of the in-person perps look this way.My chin has now developed a large wrinkle that is inconsistent with the rest of my face from the forced jaw rotation all day and night, and its extremely painful. Three other perps names are "Leblanc"-who uses alias's, Morello, a landlord, and Dave, a small hispanic or party hispanic man. I dont know the names of the other perps, or the people on the v2k, but they are very knowledgeable about nothing at all, besides people in Everett and perverted things. If anyone can identify these people please do so, it could save my life, or the life of others in the Boston area. I want my brain back and I dont think that is too much to ask.

Views: 3483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Today's log

Day started with the usual non-stop forced deep breaths. I had to run some errands, and there was some forced speech on the way. Very suspiciously, there wasnt much torture outside today besides breathing attacks, which were coming and going, esp on the way home. I suspect the perps feel they are being watched by someone, perhaps because I have publicized what is going on a lot in the past few weeks, more than usual, flyers, blogs, and these types of sites, plus, word of mouth. Ive been telling people. I also wrote to Darpa the other day, and even though I doubt they did anything, this could be a factor as well. However, the attacks were SEVERE starting about an hour ago, and havent stopped.(Im in the house now) ALL OVER my body burning, all parts flinging, burning, and forced deep breaths, which seem to be the center of my electronic now for some reason. This is why it doesnt make sense as an experiment:

1. I never go to the doctor, so If I were to develop a health problem such as cancer, they wouldnt know when it developed, thus making their "progress reports" null, and 2. I have two congenital heart diseases, which they tell my entire college about, but since "congenital" is a big word for Bunker Hill students to understand, they like to tell me to lose weight and yell high cholesterol. Which of course, makes no sense at all. Neither does telling thousands of  strange people my private medical records, but that is their nature of course, entitlement and severe delusion. 

If I were to die, it would look like my heart killed me, but at the same time, if it were an experiment, it would again be useless as the average person doesnt have these problems,  and although some heart problems are somewhat prevalant, it wouldnt make sense, it would be like testing a new form of athletic shoes on a person who cant walk and then making a progress report meant for athletes.  On the other hand, if they wanted me dead and it wasnt experimental, they could have given me an instant heart attack by now. ---they do race my heart and wait until I pass out though. So what does this all mean? Millions spent on a useless game?

One more thing, Im left handed. Most tests and experiments (esp brain or psychology wise) call for right handed people, because that is the "norm"---again, if this were experimental, my "experiment progress report" would be almost useless. It wouldnt be useful to the general public.

Wow, Franko. Cointelpro? What's that? Ive never heard that word on these sites before. Anyhow it's 4:02 am. Heart racing and the perps are singing "On a cool night" again, over, and over, and over. They are also talking about "the new millenium" even though most of us celebrated that 11 years ago. 

v2k quotes: "You are the first person to live! Youre the first to live with this machine! Chinese people (?) dont know what you did wrong!Youre a wonder in the new millenium! They used to think you were a moo cow in school! Happy Birthday! Valentines day is coming! BE CAREFUL WHO YOU MESS WITH! KISS MY A** AND S*** MY d***!!!"

They are also talking about "Pat Benetar" and how she isnt "in the movie scenes". Well good for her.

v2k just now as Im typing:"YOU ARE MAKING US SOUND LIKE HOMELESS PEOPLE IN THE NEW MILLENIUM!!" 

Miss S,

As said before, this is a forum for sharing, inform and support eachother. I understand you´re having a hard time, as the rest of us, but dont dismiss poeple that are trying to help and be a bit more opened minded for the information given by other members. It could be useful for you. Thanks for sharing your story./Annie

Miss Sickofit said:

Honestly, i think some of you were targeted because you are simply annoying people. I think Soliel was targeted for her intelligence/looks and I think I was targeted for my looks. I have a very strong feeling some of you just were so irritating you became targets. So far Ive gotten crap from almost everyone on here, and Id like to think it's because you are perps. but quite FRANKly, I think some of you were just plain annoying to someone. I can totally see it.

My voice to skull just now said : "Franko isnt a perp, he's just an idiot!"

MissSelfAbsorbed

Look at the Groups link here on peacepink. You'll find the COINTELPRO group and other groups.

What's Cointelpro? I cant figure it out Kelp. Ive never heard of it.
Trying to help? So far I have not one, but SEVERAL posts from Franko telling me Im a faker, more than several posters telling me my postings are inaccurate because their experiences were not the same, people posting about aliens drinking human hormone and visiting earth to eat us as a delicacy, It's funny how everyone on here is ganging up on me and getting worse after I posted pics, what a coincidence, Yes, I AM SELF ABSORBED WITH SAVING MY OWN LIFE AND BRAIN AND IGNORING NAYSAYERS AND ANNOYING CRAP. Im trying to log my days because of the electronic torture, and leave a trail in case I die during the day. If any of you die, well, no one will know what happened in your last moments, will they?  They will only speculate. Annie, go elsewhere, your lecturing posts irritate me.

Maybe the whole idea is for me to leave, since Im the only one here with actual evidence that is posted. (that Ive seen so far, obviously, I havent seen all the member's photos). Perhaps the idea is to annoy me from posting more evidence.

I will continue to post anyway, and ignore the morons here. Maybe I will sit around, waiting for the "aliens to come eat me as a tasty snack and drink my human hormone"--nah I dont feel like waiting fifty years. 

Again: look at the Groups link here on peacepink. You'll find the COINTELPRO group.

-

On the group heading is a link. It explains what it is on that website.  Or you can JFGI.

Miss Sickofit said:

What's Cointelpro? I cant figure it out Kelp. Ive never heard of it.
I cant tell if youre being sarcastic or not. You do realize my "cointelpro" reference was sarcasm? Anyhow. I need my coffee, and I will blog on my wordpress, because this has to all be a joke.

link found on my computer, by a perp shopping

A perp decides he's going to use my computer to shop for toilet paper. So here is the evidence, a clue to where a perp is shopping and what toilet paper he uses. Which could be a clue, by looking through his credit card history.

Miss Sickofit said:

Trying to help? So far I have not one, but SEVERAL posts from Franko telling me Im a faker, more than several posters telling me my postings are inaccurate because their experiences were not the same, people posting about aliens drinking human hormone and visiting earth to eat us as a delicacy, It's funny how everyone on here is ganging up on me and getting worse after I posted pics, what a coincidence, Yes, I AM SELF ABSORBED WITH SAVING MY OWN LIFE AND BRAIN AND IGNORING NAYSAYERS AND ANNOYING CRAP. Im trying to log my days because of the electronic torture, and leave a trail in case I die during the day. If any of you die, well, no one will know what happened in your last moments, will they?  They will only speculate. Annie, go elsewhere, your lecturing posts irritate me.
Annie Said:
Miss S, you need to cool down on your agressive approach to members here at PP. This is an interactive forum, people are entitle to put blogpost and also put posts on other members blogpost, in, as said before, supporting and trying to help and share information.  When people are trying to inform you and find out some things that might have something to do with your harassment, you just dismiss  almost everyone, as you say "morons", "sarcastic" etc. That is not ok. From what I have read, no one has dismissed you or called you any names.....Speaking on behalf of myself, I am helping Soleilmavis to moderate this site, so I am not going anywere.
Take care/Annie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

Copy of Email which I sent to the Irish Government regarding undetectable signals being transmitted into human minds.

Transmitting Undetectable Signals Into Our Minds.2 messagesgretta fahey <mahonia9308@gmail.com>Wed, May 12, 2021 at 6:11 PMTo: info@fiannafail.ie, Social Democrats <info@socialdemocrats.ie>, finegael@finegael.ie, info@defence.ie, info@justice.ie, info@finance.ie, reception@longfordleader.ieTo Whom it Concerns,I strongly believe that most Irish people who use smart phones, watch high definition television and live in built up areas where the smart grid is strongest are being…See More
6 hours ago
Jeremy C A Paul left a comment for Maree-Lauren
"Hi... details for Professor Nils Melzer and he's only receiving Email submissions PS:   I suggest that you "copy and paste" the E-mail subject line as his office is probably using a filter E:-   …"
10 hours ago
Jeremy C A Paul left a comment for Stan J. Caterbone
"Hi Stan E:  jcapaul69@gmail.com Facebook   Jeremy Paul (with B&W photo.. for video/ voice chat via Messenger Yes.... there needs to be more public forum on this matter so as to bring that much pressure on the Govts to force…"
11 hours ago
Profile IconJeremy C A Paul gave a gift to Stan J. Caterbone
11 hours ago
Stan J. Caterbone commented on Soleilmavis's blog post The Latest Call for Inputs from the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture
"Soleilmavis you are luck you are not in the United States, I would ask you to ......... THANK YOU!"
12 hours ago
Jenkins posted discussions
14 hours ago
Profile IconJenkins, TI KAREN and Antonio Samarancho joined Peacepink
14 hours ago
Soleilmavis liked Jeremy C A Paul's blog post United Nations:- Calls for input to a Report: “Accountability for Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service