The face of a perp

Hey everyone,

2 days ago a had some diligence to do and briefly entered a mall to check something with the Wifi. I sit in front of a donuts shop and checked Google maps, then when I stand up I see this individual shoulder surfing my phone behind me. I was leaving the mall, then turned the camera on and came back to see what would happen, if this person was just passing and left or something like that. Wrong!

After I started walking back, I found this person again, checking his phone and repeatedly checking people faces, until he saw me then he stared to a different place. So as I recorded a video, here you have the face of a perp.

I don't usually post this kind of content and some situations aren't clear enough, however, this was.

Pic:

Alternative link in case the first one is lost:

I was also stalked by another moron in my way back (the street), so I entered a store and the guy looked back and entered another store. This isn't new but the harassment changed, as usually I'd only see overly aware security guards roaming around me, situations that I recorded a couple of times.  This is what I call "harassment by proxy" as the perp give fake reports of a individual so he's considered a person of interest (criminal), so people with a legit authority would actively stalk or harass a target.

Question to the group: have you recently experienced an increased stalking or number of perps?
Edit: Added the harassment by proxy clarification.

ZHpr1Bn.png

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –