The psychotronic talking box

The laughing dying culture pop The famous moldy party hop The laughing dying culture pop The famous moldy party hop Ultra ultra Get me in there Ultra ultra Get me out The laughing dying culture pop The famous moldy party hop The point of view the bleeding heart The easily digested hurt The psychotronic talking box The mainstream antidepressant The silly putty tinker toy The mirror ball reflects below The creepy crack head friend of mine The homeless place he calls his thought The silly putty tinker toy The mirror ball reflects below The grazing herd the lemming goat The move toward the moving from The winter home upon the hill The summer shade a caving in The psychotronic talking box The mainstream antidepressant The laughing dying culture pop The famous moldy party hop A fantasy the way it could The shaping things a prostitute A naked mix a magazine A picture of us in a dream The creepy crack head friend of mine The homeless place he calls his thought The silly putty tinker toy The mirror ball reflects below The grazing herd the lemming goat The move toward the moving from The winter home upon the hill The summer shade a caving in The psychotronic talking box The mainstream antidepressant The laughing dying culture pop The famous moldy party hop A fantasy the way it could The shaping things a prostitute A naked mix a magazine A picture of us in a dream Ultra ultra Get me in there Ultra ultra Get me out Writer(s): Kevin Ogilvie, Mark Walk

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –