Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

again this is sort of close to the "white noise" I am subjected to day after day year after year

again the sort of rain effects maybe a bit fast compared to mine
and it does alter often it like somebody moving a slider up and down

http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/whi...00000028456891

Views: 933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

right can you start you own thread about tinnitus as ....

as I might delete this thread and start again ....

thanks

Really, that high-pitched tinnitus sounds that you've posted doesn't have any effect you say?

look how many times do we have to go through this .....YOU want people to call/associate  the white noise torture  the TI`s are subjected as "tinnitus" so the medical community can cover up these illegal unwritten human experiments

and  there be no need for a proper investigation ...I get it ok ....

now why have YOU not talked about " tinnitus" theory before and so keen to talk about it now on my thread and proclaim yourself as expert on the matter WHY NOW ...

hay just create your own thread ......but hay we know you are just here to counter my information ....lets face it

Deca, you accuse TI's that they have a victim mentality, when you are unable to accept criticism. Tinnitus can have various forms, including white noise.

Like I said, investigation should be done by professionals. I have nothing against that. You have to be retarded to believe that you can locate the source of the noise by just listening to an mp3 audio.

look TI Vico I have posted a few videos with people using audio tools to simulate a sound that their tinnitus sounds like to them .....this is useful for suffers to compare sounds and also to educate others who do not have Tinnitus ....if this has been beneficial to tinnitus suffers why is it not beneficial to TI`s ? .....

seriously I don`t see what your objection is to this .....it seems you have personal problem with me and want to disrupt & discredit/troll what I do on this forum 

also this thread has nothing to do with proving you are a TI ...but understanding white noise and why TI would be subjected to it,,,its more about education than anything else

also I posted the OP in many other forums ..hundreds of views and YOU are the only persona that's has such a negative attitude/response  towards it

Seriously? Do you want those who don't have tinnitus to start having it? (especially considering that their tech could amplify any effect external stimuli have on us).

Sustained-frequency otoacoustic emissions (SFOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to a continuous tone

Tinnitus is pretty much a continuous tone isn't it?

Deca, I'm amazed of how a person who wants to help others does everything wrong.

listing to white noise clip for a short while ....i.e like tuning in a radioTV ...white noise is what you here between stations does not cause tinnitus ......listing to very loud music like standing to a speaker at a disco for a few hours can cause temporary damage and a ringing in the ear  the next day...

I don`t have Tinnitus and from what I know about it  tinnitus is very rarely describe as a continuous tone  ...normal more of a ringing in the ear

now why don`t you  create your own thread to discuses your tinnus YOU experience instead of hijacking and taking my thread about white noise off topic

Well if anyone is interested in participating, they are free to do it. If anyone believes that they will gain anything from uploading their internal noise to this site and listening to others internal noise then be it. But people must be warned of the possible consequences.

• Transient otoacoustic emissions (TOAEs) or transient evoked otoacoustic emissions (TEOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to an acoustic stimuli of very short duration; usually clicks but can be tone-bursts
  • Distortion product otoacoustic emissions (DPOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to 2 simultaneous tones of different frequencies
  • Sustained-frequency otoacoustic emissions (SFOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to a continuous tone

Well if you don't have tinnitus then that's why you don't know what they use to trigger and maintain it.

But as I said what you described is probably tinnitus.

Tinnitus sounds will usually fall within the categories of ringing, buzzing, whistling, hissing, whooshing
or pulsing beats.

And you seem to not take into consideration that they can amplify the effects external stimuli have on us.

they use the same tech they use to broadcast the microwave wave hearing effect (v2k synthetic telepathy)

T.I. Vico said:

Well if anyone is interested in participating, they are free to do it. If anyone believes that they will gain anything from uploading their internal noise to this site and listening to others internal noise then be it. But people must be warned of the possible consequences.

• Transient otoacoustic emissions (TOAEs) or transient evoked otoacoustic emissions (TEOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to an acoustic stimuli of very short duration; usually clicks but can be tone-bursts
  • Distortion product otoacoustic emissions (DPOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to 2 simultaneous tones of different frequencies
  • Sustained-frequency otoacoustic emissions (SFOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to a continuous tone

Well if you don't have tinnitus then that's why you don't know what they use to trigger and maintain it.

no because the white noise they use on me its digital produced ....it can vary it at times be smooth and relaxing ...and others erratic and annoying ...I can tell by the composition of it that its produced 

also I only get it more or less periods when I isolated in my flat ...I don`t get it all the time

so sorry it has nothing to do with tinnitus at all ...

now why don`t YOU wright about YOUR tinnitus in a thread that YOU create instead of jumping to assumptions and speculation about what I hear ok

T.I. Vico said:

But as I said what you described is probably tinnitus.

Tinnitus sounds will usually fall within the categories of ringing, buzzing, whistling, hissing, whooshing
or pulsing beats.

And you seem to not take into consideration that they can amplify the effects external stimuli have on us.

now I recorded this way back in 2009 ,,,so yes I have a long history in the TI community...I not just some cartoon character avatar member that just pops up out of now where and starts trolling members ok

ha ha ha and how I supposed to do anything else ...I not going to sit like an idiot doing that all day and not be productive ....no I just use sound masking techniques play tunes or listen to talk radio ...thanks

you should do your "mentaly focussing muscle movements behind the ear lobemove up and down" in front of a mirror and see what an idiot you look like ....and stop bothering me with your idiotic suggestions ok

no wounder you ended up with being diagnosed with a mental disorder ....I can see you sat in corner making all these funny facial expressions...oh dear ,,,you make me laugh 

tis i said:

you can by mentaly focussing muscle movements behind the ear lobemove up and down the tissue and organ material to reduce the connection of the inducer that does the ringing.  i swear when they started i would get loud ringing and tones, now it barely annoys me.  you need to feel that area and move mentaly, like lifting weiights.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Stephen O' Neill left a comment for Matthew Mitchell
"You have been a target since 2009? Yeah I would like to know more about your story. I have been a target since 2005 OVERTLY , but I think that covertly they were targeting me since the 1980s, as once a month in the 80s I would get things like numb…"
2 hours ago
Barbara Rogers posted a blog post

Gang stalking Surveys

Please read the following survey which has been put on facebook and jotform and distributed amongst the public sites.Gang stalking Report No 2 and Gang stalking Report.  Follow babsrogers19722@yahoo.com.  See the publishers one as well.  Also please follow chang.org survey to ban DEWS and save Fleet in Hampshire also includes Britain and the world.See More
3 hours ago
john zhou posted a discussion

AlterEgo - wearable neural interface can read thought , so can capture v2k sent to victim's mind

Try talking to yourself without opening your mouth, by simply saying words internally. What if you could search the internet like that -- and get an answer back? In the first live public demo of his new technology, TED Fellow Arnav Kapur introduces AlterEgo: a wearable AI device with the potential to let you silently talk to and get information from a computer system, like a voice inside your head. Learn more about how the device works and the far-reaching implications of this new kind of…See More
3 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
5 hours ago
"ip on toiminut tänään yöllä ja aamulla nostelin vanhoja eli 2015 alkaen riihimäki-palstalle kirjoittamiani. Mitäs tuhosivat säriseesirisee.ketjuni. Näistä ketjuista näkee, mikä…"
5 hours ago
Matthew Mitchell left a comment for Otikal Holdings
"Hello im responding to being a targeted victim of mind control & surveillance since 2009 if you would like to hear a little of my story please let me know"
17 hours ago
" minulla ip on jäähyllä aina vaan paskajuttuja tehty, kivaa kun en pysty niistä edes kirjoittamaan"
23 hours ago
Profile IconYun Lau and Victoria joined Peacepink
23 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service