Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

again this is sort of close to the "white noise" I am subjected to day after day year after year

again the sort of rain effects maybe a bit fast compared to mine
and it does alter often it like somebody moving a slider up and down

http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/whi...00000028456891

Views: 933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no you are walking around in dissociated state of mind ...making funny facial expressions to yourself believing you are beating the perps ...when you are being psychological directed and doing what they want  ....acting out in public like somebody with a mental disorder ....ok

look if you end up on a mental ward ...you are there also to be observed ....they watch your behavior and wright a report like ...every 15 mins on what you are doing etc ...then they hand these reports to the psychiatrist at the end of the week to flick throw ...then he calls you in for an interview and ask you questions..

the perpetrators know what the ward nurse are looking for to wright down on these reports so the psychiatrist will assume you have a certain disorder ......the perpetrators behind the tech will trick you ...keep you mental preoccupied ....tell you any kind of crap ....so others seeing you will see these behaviors ...thou at the time YOU will believe you are doing these things for a "rational" reason (what do you think psychological direction is !!!) ...YOU are getting setup to act out for the benefit of others so they make certain assumptions about you ...mainly so they believe you have some type of mental disorder ....

look psychological direction sort of example ....

the perps what you to take a long jump of short pier

they could just phone you up and ask you to do it ...of cause you are going to say no

(fear )they could then tell you if you don`t do it something bad will happen to you or to somebody else etc

(reward/trick ) or they could say if you do it they will do something nice ....get you out the program etc

(psychological direction) they could get you in a state of fear/panic ...get you running around .....you end up running down the pier.....they start to make you feel hot/heat you up(target you in some way) ...then try to give you the idea if you jump into the sea you will beat them/protect yourself...so you jump in the sea ...thinking you out smarted the perps but really you done exactly what they want you to do all along ...but you think it was your "rational" action ...based on the psychological direction they were broadcasting to you ...dialog/sensations script .....to make you take a long jump of a short pier

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Stephen O' Neill left a comment for Matthew Mitchell
"You have been a target since 2009? Yeah I would like to know more about your story. I have been a target since 2005 OVERTLY , but I think that covertly they were targeting me since the 1980s, as once a month in the 80s I would get things like numb…"
1 hour ago
Barbara Rogers posted a blog post

Gang stalking Surveys

Please read the following survey which has been put on facebook and jotform and distributed amongst the public sites.Gang stalking Report No 2 and Gang stalking Report.  Follow babsrogers19722@yahoo.com.  See the publishers one as well.  Also please follow chang.org survey to ban DEWS and save Fleet in Hampshire also includes Britain and the world.See More
1 hour ago
john zhou posted a discussion

AlterEgo - wearable neural interface can read thought , so can capture v2k sent to victim's mind

Try talking to yourself without opening your mouth, by simply saying words internally. What if you could search the internet like that -- and get an answer back? In the first live public demo of his new technology, TED Fellow Arnav Kapur introduces AlterEgo: a wearable AI device with the potential to let you silently talk to and get information from a computer system, like a voice inside your head. Learn more about how the device works and the far-reaching implications of this new kind of…See More
2 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
4 hours ago
"ip on toiminut tänään yöllä ja aamulla nostelin vanhoja eli 2015 alkaen riihimäki-palstalle kirjoittamiani. Mitäs tuhosivat säriseesirisee.ketjuni. Näistä ketjuista näkee, mikä…"
4 hours ago
Matthew Mitchell left a comment for Otikal Holdings
"Hello im responding to being a targeted victim of mind control & surveillance since 2009 if you would like to hear a little of my story please let me know"
15 hours ago
" minulla ip on jäähyllä aina vaan paskajuttuja tehty, kivaa kun en pysty niistä edes kirjoittamaan"
21 hours ago
Profile IconYun Lau and Victoria joined Peacepink
22 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service