white/brown/pink noise I am subjected to

again this is sort of close to the "white noise" I am subjected to day after day year after year

again the sort of rain effects maybe a bit fast compared to mine
and it does alter often it like somebody moving a slider up and down

http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/whi...00000028456891

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• now with people with tinnitus like YOU they use

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus_masker

Tinnitus masker

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tinnitus maskers are a range of devices based on simple white noise machines which are used to add natural or artificial sound into a tinnitus sufferer's environment in order to suppress or mask the ringing.

The mechanism of sound masking can be explained by analogy with light. In a dark room where someone is turning a lamp on and off, the light will be obviously noticeable. However if the overhead lights are turned on, turning on the lamp will no longer be as distracting because it has been "masked". Tinnitus maskers increase the level of sound in the listener's environment and therefore mask the ringing in the sufferer's head with a calming, less intrusive sound.

so no but its going to be subjective and down to personal taste etc

• What they've got in common is that they are both produced inside the inner ear. Have you tried to stick your fingers inside your ears to see what happens?

• Transient otoacoustic emissions (TOAEs) or transient evoked otoacoustic emissions (TEOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to an acoustic stimuli of very short duration; usually clicks but can be tone-bursts
    • Distortion product otoacoustic emissions (DPOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to 2 simultaneous tones of different frequencies
    • Sustained-frequency otoacoustic emissions (SFOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to a continuous tone
  • well we  now know that YOU suffer from tinnitus ...

and I am being targeted by white noise as part of torture program ...

so I would not say it was pointless ....

• Well, I think that they were subjected to real noise since the year was 1971.

• But from what I can see, they were subjected to white noise. Or was this noise also just in their heads?

I'm not saying that anyone has hallucinations. I'm just saying that these are otoacustic emissions.

• right so you are pushing what psychiatrist claim and tell their patients ..

no wounder you trying to fear monger members from investigating the "white nose" they hear

also auditory hallucinations are normally voices or music ...not weeks of white noise ?

• yep part of this is to use voice(dialog ) and sound effects to psychology drive the TI

and possible advance form of sonic warfare but directed at an individual

Sonic Warfare: Sound, Affect, and the Ecology of Fear (Technologies of Lived Abstraction Series)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0262517957?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Sound can be deployed to produce discomfort, express a threat, or create an ambience of fear or dread--to produce a bad vibe. Sonic weapons of this sort include the "psychoacoustic correction" aimed at Panama strongman Manuel Noriega by the U.S. Army and at the Branch Davidians in Waco by the FBI, sonic booms (or "sound bombs") over the Gaza Strip, and high-frequency rat repellants used against teenagers in malls. At the same time, artists and musicians generate intense frequencies in the search for new aesthetic experiences and new ways of mobilizing bodies in rhythm. In Sonic Warfare, Steve Goodman explores these uses of acoustic force and how they affect populations. Traversing philosophy, science, fiction, aesthetics, and popular culture, he maps a (dis)continuum of vibrational force, encompassing police and military research into acoustic means of crowd control, the corporate deployment of sonic branding, and the intense sonic encounters of sound art and music culture. Goodman concludes with speculations on the not yet heard--the concept of unsound, which relates to both the peripheries of auditory perception and the unactualized nexus of rhythms and frequencies within audible bandwidths

• Can you record your tinnitus with a simple microphone?

Why do you keep repeating that I'm fear mongering? I'm just explaining my point of view.  Why do you answer my questions with accusations?

You haven't given any reasonable answers to any of my questions. Can you post some reasonable answers without throwing with accusations?

• Hi Deca - I am grateful that you posted the link to the white noise generator. I tried it out myself. What you posted is very close to what I hear too. In addition to this white noise I also hear binaural beats from time to time.

I do not think there is anything we need to fear from listening to your sound file. Thanks again for posting it. It helped me better understand how I perceive the sound that comes with V2K.

deca said:

er TI vico ....its not the same sound is it ...I am not reproducing it at all .....just using an online sound generate to give an idea of what I particular here

also you don`t seem to understand why they use white noise

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_torture

White torture is a type of psychological torture[1][2] that includes extreme sensory deprivation and isolation.[2][3][4] Carrying out this type of torture makes the detainee lose personal identity through long periods of isolation.[5][6]

can you just stop with your fear mongering 

what could possible happen  to listening to white noise for a few seconds ...that is not already happening to you being forced to hear specialized white noise for hours 

This reply was deleted.