Will victims win a lawsuit?

<<孙子兵法>>主孰有道?将孰有能?天地孰得?法令孰行?兵众孰强?士卒孰练?赏罚孰明?吾以此知胜负矣。

Victims have suffered a long period of extremely cruel of mind control weapon abuse and torture, brains being raped, spirits/souls and bodies ravaged. Many victims have make great efforts, but none of them win a lawsuit.

Many victims are losing hope, or becoming numb, or getting depressed, or simply not seeing the hope of winning a lawsuit.

I use “the art of war” (Sun Tzu) to analysis whether victims will win a lawsuit. 

I wish it is illuminating.

(First of all, victims shall know that God strongly condemns such fascist atrocities. God will help victims to win a lawsuit. )

The art of war” (Sun Tzu)

(1) Which one of the two sovereigns is imbued with the Moral law?

(2) Which one of the two generals is very talented?

(3) Who is in the right place at the right time?

(4) Who has enforced decree more rigorously, and the decree is more justice?

(5) Who has stronger army?

(6) Who has more rigorously trained officers and men?

(7) Which one is more strict and fair in meeting out rewards and punishments?

By means of these seven considerations, I can forecast victory or defeat.

Victims want to win a lawsuit, currently have the following advantages:

(1) Victims are imbued with the Moral law 100%.

Victims are standing on the way of seeking justice. 

Perpetrators rape victims’ brain and mind; torture victims; harass victims with V2K (Voice directly to skull) technologies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They not only violate of the laws of God, but also violate the laws of humanity.

(2) Victims have capacity 100%;

Victims have united together all over the world and exposed mind control weapons abuses and tortures through the internet and many channels worldwide.

(3) When victims are suffering the abuses and tortures, it is also the right time that God judges mankind for their unrighteousness. (70%)

God came to me at the first year when I became a victim in 2002, and directed me how to do by opening the Bible for me. God condemns the horrible abuses and tortures of voice to skull and remote electromagnetic mind control weapons.

The bad news is that the Governments still covered such horrible crimes and social communities kept ignoring such victims’ complaints.

(4) Victims are more justice than governments and the public who ignore victims’ complaints. (100%)

(5) Victims are not strong enough. Being tortured and harassed every day, they could not work and live properly. (50%)  

Victims are constantly lobbying to report these crimes to government officials, human rights organizations, world leaders and the press. Mostly, they do not get answers because of a general lack of knowledge about the technology. Mental institutions may diagnose the victims as delusional. Complaints lodged to local police stations are often treated as psychological problems or ignored.

(6) Victims do not have the ability to work with systematic, targeted, planned and organized manner. (50%)

(7) Victims do not have rewards to people who help them and punishments to those who do not support them to seek justice. But God will reward those who adhere to the laws of God; God will punish those who violate the laws of God. 

Torturers who use Voice to skull and mind control technologies to abuse and torture victims, are unrighteousness; Governments and the public who ignore victims' complaints, are unrighteousness. 

God judges mankind for their unrighteousness. Natural disasters had increased significantly in the past few years.

The disasters were rebuke of God (Proverbs1: 20-25). Governments and the public ignored the rebuke of God and did not repent. The power of the holy people would be finally broken (Daniel 12:7). And more natural disasters would happen. (80%)

(100% + 100% + 70% + 100% + 50% + 50% +80%)/7 = 78% 

Victims have 78% advantages in winning the lawsuit)

Disadvantages that victims have:

(1) Victims are not accessible. (Government and social communities ignore victims' complaints and still cover the abuses and tortures of voice to skull and remote electromagnetic mind control technologies.)

(2) Victims are not well trained soldiers; Victims are underprivileged small group people.

Our goal: 

(1) All Governments must take the immediate responsibility to investigate the horrible persecution of remote voice to skull and electromagnetic mind control technologies.

(2) Government shall sentence persecutors according to law.

(3) All governments must openly admit that victims have been persecuted horribly by remote voice to skull technologies and electromagnetic mind control technologies; all governments must apologize publicly for such horrible crime.

(4) All governments must legislate against the abuses and tortures of remote voice to skull and mind control technologies.

(5) All governments must compensate for the losses of victims.

My winning strategy

I have a dream, that I can find justice from USA.

Torturers have been cruelly torturing and harassing me with remote voice to skull (V2k) and remote electromagnetic mind control technologies (possibly through satellite and other technologies) for more than ten years since December 2001.

Torturers used to control my brain with remote V2k and remote electromagnetic mind control technologies, and brought me inside USA Embassy in Hongkong in April 2002.

As an innocent civilian who has been horribly persecuted, I urge USA government to investigate my case, and sentence torturers according to law.

I also wish all countries to legislate against the abuse and torture of such technologies.

I am an innocent civilian. Even if governments have political struggles, they can not violate my legitimate rights and interests as a civilian.

The advantages for me to win my case:

(1)   Thousands victims have been working hard to expose secret abuses and tortures of mind control technologies and voice to skull technologies to public, and have brought some awareness of public.

Thousands of victims have been suffering horrible persecutions from abuses and tortures of remote electromagnetic mind control technologies and voice to skull technologies. Some victims were tortured to be death or driven to be crazy; some victims were controlled to be bad. Most of them could not get strong evidences to prove that they have been horrible tortured and harassed by remote electromagnetic mind control technologies.

Only few victims have facts and evidences to prove that they have been tortured and harassed by remote electromagnetic mind control technologies. I am one of them.

I know those victims, who have passed away, did wish me to win my lawsuits. My victory also will bring them justice.

I have collected those victims stories (even it was only a small partial among all victims), and wish everyone could remember their sufferings.

https://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/memorials-of-mind-control-and

(2)   Fact and evidence of abuses and tortures of mind control technologies:

I was controlled by remote Voice to Skull technologies and Mind Control technologies, and I was brought inside US Embassy in Hong Kong

(https://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/kidnapped-by-mind-control )

With the facts and evidences, I urge USA government to take the responsibility to investigate my case immediately. I have been working hard with many USA victims together to seeking justice. I believe the sense of justice is still rooted in many American's minds; I believe the power of good triumphs over the power of evil

(3)   Peacepink.ning.com becomes a famous website

Currently, we already have more than 30000 regular visitors for the past two years and about 2000 members from all over the world. Every day, there are more than 400 visitors visiting our website.

More and more people start knowing our website and our work.

https://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/what-is-peacepink-worldwide-campaign-to-stop-the-abuse-and

(4)   We have collected many information about mind reading, voice to skull, mind control technologies

More and more people from public start believing such technologies, and believing the abuses and tortures of such technologies

I have collected many reported articles which introduced 'mind control technologies'. The listing of these articles will not mislead readers; it is a short cut for readers to learn what mind control technologies are.

https://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-mind-control-and

(5)   Peacepink forum and my name become famous on the internet

Use Google search, I can find about 14000 search results of peacepink.ning.com and about 40000 search results of Soleilmavis

More and more people start knowing whom Soleilmavis is.

Life of Soleilmavis in Brief Summary

https://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/lifeofsoleilmavis

(6)  Three ways for mind control victims to win their cases.

(1) One route is to appeal, which is an administrative procedure, and that is exactly a way a lawyer does not dare and does not have the energy to do. 

Write appeal letters to government departments, senators, representatives, to urge the government to investigate such horrible crime, sentence torturers according to law, and help victims.

(2) Another route is to seek public support. 

With enough supporting voices from public and with evidences, government must answer victims' appeals.

(3) File lawsuits to sue government who do not take their responsibilities to investigate such horrible crimes, and help victims.

(7)   I believe in God and God is Just.

God gave mankind freedom and liberty. God never controlled mankind’s minds. Only Satan and his supporters wanted to control mankind’s minds. Nazis were the first to develop the mind control weapons. With the help of Satan, they even wanted to conquer the whole world. Even though the world had destroyed Nazis, People had not been able to prevent the proliferation of mind control weapons, and prevent such weapons from falling into the hands of followers of Dragon and Beasts. More followers of Dragon and Beast started to research and develop mind control weapons. The Dragon, Beasts and their followers wanted to control their followers and also used their mind control weapons to abuse and torture God’s people secretly.

If governments ignored victims' complaint, and did not investigate and sentence mind control torturers, they became supporters of Satan and Beasts. They would become heads of Beast. If mankind ignored victims' complaint, and did not stand up and support justice, it became followers of Satan and Beasts. 

Torturers who use Voice to skull and mind control technologies to abuse and torture victims, are unrighteousness; Governments and the public who ignore victims' complaints, are unrighteousness.

God judges mankind for their unrighteousness.

The Queen of the South brings God's last warning to mankind. She preaches God is just in bringing his wrath to the unrighteous world.

Romans: 3-5 If our unrighteousness brings out God's righteousness more clearly, what shall we say? That God is unjust in bringing his wrath on us? (I am using a human argument). 3-6 Certainly not! if that were so, how could God judge the world? 

( https://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-queen-of-the-south )

https://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/beasts-of-revelation-13

Jesus Chris, the salvation, the power and the kingdom of God, the authority, the Messiah, and the Lamb (Revelation 12:10-11) walked the earth in the form of a man, and shed His blood (as the Lamb) on the cross to wash us from mankind Sins (Revelation 1:5b); and for the Christians’ final victory of the Roman Empire (27BCE - 476ACE). ‘Brothers and sisterswho followed Jesus Christ were persecuted to death, but they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death; they triumphed over Satan by the blood of the Lamb– Jesus Christ (Revelation 12:11). Constantine (27 Feb 272 – 22 May 337) reversed the persecutions of his predecessor, Diocletian, and issued the Edict of Milan in 313, which proclaimed religious tolerance of Christians throughout the empire. Since then, more mankind started worshipping Jesus Christ. When Satan saw that he could not stop mankind worshipping God, he was more eager to control the authorities.

The Bible has prophesized that Beasts would wage war against God's holy people and to conquer them during Judgment days (Revelation13:7). Satan and beasts deprived God's holy people's opportunities to take the authorities so that beast would take the authority all over the world, and Satan and Beasts would choose those who supported them to be authorities. The Bible also prophesized that Beasts would be given authority over every tribe; people; language and nation (Revelation13:7), so God people could not get help from people when they suffered persecutions.

The situations of mind control victims are similar with this prophecy.

Mind control weapons can be used to conquer God's people by controlling their behaviors, emotions and even their thoughts. Mind Control weapons can absolutely strip victims of their rights and abilities of being righteous and just which God has been teaching them.

When the queen of the south rises on the earth, Satan and beast do not want her to be one of the authorities in the world. Satan and his followers wage war against God's holy people, and the Queen of the South. Mind control victims and the Queen of the South suffer horrible persecutions. They are deprived the comprehensive free development and opportunities to take the authorities. They are going through the similar persecution with Judgment Days. Satan, Beasts and their followers also control the authorities and all people. Government and the public all ignore victims' cries; Victims suffer horrible persecutions but can not find help all over the world for many years.

Bible has prophesized that victims would suffer more than 10 days (10 years) (Revelation 2:10) and God would give them the crown of life (Revelation2:10).

Mind Control perpetrators have been working hard to put all victims into "The Hell on the Earth" for more than ten years, The Hell is exactly like what Proverbs tells us (Proverbs 1: 11-12).

The disasters were rebuke of God (Proverbs1: 20-25). Government and public ignored the rebuke of God and did not repent. The power of the holy people would be finally broken (Daniel 12:7). And more natural disasters would happen. 

Here is an example about God stopped helping mankind after seeing their unrighteousness, and left disasters on the earth.

Mind Control Victims' sufferings were evidences of the unrighteousness of mankind. If government and public ignored victims cries, they were unrighteousness.

God and angels had been secretly helping the earth without knowing by mankind. Since 2002, the Queen of the South and other victims together suffered the horrible tortures and abuses of voice to skull and remote mind control technologies; God and angels had stopped helping mankind reduce the chances of disaster. Natural disasters had increased significantly in the past few years.

1)  According to World Glacier Monitoring Service (WGMS); the preliminary figures for 2002-03 showed the average reduction in thickness across all the 96 glaciers suddenly increased, to mark it as the extreme year. The figure for 2007-08 was nearly half a metre, slightly less ‘catastrophic’ than the extreme year in 2002-03. The sea ice in the Arctic Ocean fell to 4.10 million square kilometers (1.58 million square miles) on Sunday, August 27, 2012, some 70,000 square kilometers (27,000 square miles) less than the earlier record charted on September 18, 2007.

2)  The first decade of the twenty-first century (2000-2010) was the hottest since record keeping began in 1880. With an average global temperature of 14.52 degrees Celsius (58.1 degrees Fahrenheit), this decade was 0.2 degrees Celsius (0.36 degrees Fahrenheit) warmer than any previous decade. The year 2005 was the hottest on record, while 2007 and 2009 tied for second hottest. In fact, 9 of the 10 warmest years on record occurred in the past decade.

Temperature rise has accelerated in recent decades. The earth's temperature is now 0.8 degrees Celsius (1.4 degrees Fahrenheit) higher than it was in the first decade of the twentieth century, and two-thirds of that increase has taken place since 1970.

3)  According to an article on Science Science 339 1198 (2013) (DOI: 10.1126/science.1228026) written by Shaun A. Marcott et al., “A Reconstruction of Regional and Global Temperature for the Past 11,300 Years”, “Surface temperature reconstructions of the past 1500 years suggest that recent warming is unprecedented in that time. Here we provide a broader perspective by reconstructing regional and global temperature anomalies for the past 11,300 years from 73 globally distributed records. Current global temperatures of the past decade have not yet exceeded peak interglacial values but are warmer than during ~75% of the Holocene temperature history.”

http://www.blc.arizona.edu/courses/schaffer/182h/Climate/Marcott%20...

4)  And record-breaking natural disasters increased significantly since 2002 all over the world.

Do public believe in mind control technologies?

Public Policy Polling asked voters to weigh in on 20 more infamous  conspiracy theories, and the results show that  a not-insignificant number of people believe that 15% of voters say the government or the media adds mind-controlling technology to TV broadcast signals (the so-called Tinfoil Hat crowd)

Among the other results:

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/04/conspiracy-theory-poll-results-.html

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/04/democrats-and-republicans-differ-on-conspiracy-theory-beliefs.html

“Tin Foil Hat Caucus” Debates “Mind Control” at NH State House

We could believe that the public start listening and concerning.

https://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/positive-responses-of-mind-control-from-public

Educating public about voice to skull and remote electromagnetic mind control technologies is the only way to aware public about the horrible abuses and tortures of these technologies. More people concern about such technologies, more people would help victims.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Larry,

Can you give us the "whole" receipt for this?  ...is their a special "herbs, juices and rice drink to make this "Holy White Cross?" and what type and symbol of Platium do you mean is best?  Like wearing a Platinum Cross of Jesus?

Thanks, your sister in Christ...Ms. Kris Durschmidt (tortured and murder attempts on me for 10plus years by the CHANDLER POLICE, MESA POLICE OF ARIZONA, FBI AND ILLEGAL TORTURES CALLED THE BEHAVIOR HEALTH AND NANO TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT OF THE UNITED STATES AIR FORCE AND ALLEGED BLACK OPTS AND OTHER DEPARTMENTS UNDER THE DOD (DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE) AND NANO TECHNOLOGY INVENTORS AND POSSIBLE HERE AT THE ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, TEMPE ARIZONA WHERE THEY ALLEGED MAKE AND SOLD THEIR SOLES TO THE DEVIL WHEN THEY SOLD NANO TECHNOLOGY TO THE MILITARY..DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.....(I JUST WANTED ANOTHER OPPERTUNITY TO EXPOSE THE GUILTY PARTIES, ALLEGED!!)....I also heard the gang stalkers call themselves "nurology-physicaligy researchers in the government!!"

• Hi Steve,

Welcome!, you must be new here.  Read my few last new posts.  I stated what has happened to the "Torture Attorneys" and that Spain wants/is in the process of Prosecuting the USA Torture Murders/government and Independent Contractors/ Gangs in USA.  I feel we are getting very close to uncovering their advanced (and/or Alien) Technology.  Please also try to review/download the program and current updates and progress on EH Harassment/Torture in USA that aired on AM wideband famous and only government exposing radio station: www.coasttocoastam.com..see last monday nights show and try to get a copy or download it from archives.  If there is a fee, some folks on here are Coast Insiders (pay members, but cheap for all downloads of past shows, or go in with someone if your broke) view there upcoming guest and tune in when related new info. comes in on EH.  Last night guest is a regular and uncovered lots of more info on the cattle mutilations.  If you listen to ALL THIS RELATED INFO., you WILL GET THE ANSWERS!  There is only a few "closed minded folks on here"...fortunatly, if you listen or even go to the guest's web sites, if your broke like me.  See Linda Molten Howels Documentary from last night.  There now have prove the cow mutilations and "unusual" and "abnormal" proof of Electromagnetic Current around them.  They were killed with some kind of electromagnetic force like me get, but greater, long before they were mutilated.  There was proof that when they fell in the sick, unusual positions, they were not even breathing, then parts of them were extracted or eaten.  There was STILL STRONG MEGNETIC FIELDS THE NEXT FEW DAYS.  MANY FOLKS TO NOT WANT TO FACE THE FACT THAT THIS IS ALIEN TECHNOLOGY BEING USED WITH THE USA OFFICIALS AND SOMETIMES ON THEIR OWN!  iF YOU CARE TO NETWORK WITH ME AND OTHERS, CALL ME: 480-786-8883

Another semi-intellegent idea from Kris D....ha ha..copy and paste this idea to all victim's...start a Facebook or join the Targeted Individuals Facebook for fast info. sharing, texting and Skype.com communications.

Housing prices in metro Detroit and the value of new home construction permits clocked strong year-over-year increases early this summer, with prices for existing homes rebounding faster than the national average. Data …Detroit Free Press · 8/27/2013
    In-depth coverage
    Buried a bit in the S&P/Case-Shiller report for June was the huge lag in Detroit home prices compared with those in the other 19 cities the research measures. Detroit's home prices mirror the city's financial and economic catastrophe ...Yahoo! Finance · 8/28/2013
    Despite its jarring psychological blow, last week’s municipal bankruptcy filing could have relatively little short-term impact

I have another new idea, to get the Justice we deserve and end this torture as fast as possible, I want to share with all!  I heard on my radio shows, about an idea, that may help us!  They said because of the Detroit, MI automobile collapse, their is now so many vacant houses and districts, the city has become a ghost town and houses are going for 1 cent each in some cases!!  Victim's need to see and take advantage for this delimna.  Buy up a dorm room, houses or warehouse for EH Victim's and related chem trail, nano crap victim's and such.  Here we could provide houseing for vitime's who are too sick to work, support, eye witness for each other, character witness for each other, daily networking and helpful coping techniques, peaceful music and strong mental and moral support and more...lets power up together and take down these evil doers, you don't always need money!  I don't think the Aliens have MONEY!  Just advanced technology..so lets get power in numbers and educate, witness and support each other and buy up these cheap houses and dorms for Victim's today!!  Get the ball rolling!! 

• "I would suggest you focus on this potential threat to motivate other governments to act on this." : Completely agree, I went through there and then I figured they probably know damn well what they risk in the future, so the thing to do would be : to incite them not to wait, out of fear of acting against the USA, till the catastrophe is there, the same way they did before attacking Hitler. But then again, can anyone believe other countries are just arms crossed waiting for things to happen: most probably, those who can are doing their best to acquire the tecnology or to find ways to counteract it, It's on this last point that I count on them the most. Passing international laws banning these weapons, eventually attacking the USA one way or another remains an option, and yes we can lobby to incite them to do this.

• I live in the USA.  It is most defenitely government employees doing this to me.  (and government wanna-bees).  Asking the USA to investigate the USA is ludicrious.  They know what they did to me.  Another country could expose these crimes.  They would have no power to really do anything about it, as no other country can get the USA to stop the human rights abuses that are even common knowledge.

I have tried the courts here in the USA.  They deny it exists, just like the rest of USA government has colluded to keep this quiet.

For all i know, the USA might be trying to take over the world with this technology.  I would suggest you focus on this potential threat to motivate other governments to act on this.

• "Perps" are like some kind of psychiatrists around the World or called Illuminati in U.S. It started more than 100 years ago, First ones that had the right to put someone int mental hospital were blue blood famillies, people in power, police, doctors,  employees of mental hospitals... then they recruited others from every walks of life, chances are most people these days are members simply by blood line... The Police in every country has a record of everyone born in that country... before they used to lock people who were not them and might pushed the envelope to much, for example in the past they had some silly rules that only them can have a tattoo or are allowed to change their name... They are now performing Mind Control on unrestrained subjects as they might call them (go google Jose Delgado Physically controlling the mind - published in 60s). It's about involuntary experimentations and monitoring big brother style done by brain interfaces and telemetry.

They played me like a cat is playing with a mouse, it's all done with brain interface, they used to want me to think that someone is trying to poisoning me, for example when I was in a coffee shop and started drinking the coffee they'd do something on my brain interface so I would hear strong humming in my brain when I was drinking coffee... all psych game, remember those stories how schizophrenics think that someone is trying to poison them? Voices = schizophrenia... cover up for this, it all makes sense to me now (my brain interface loosened up after 30 years - they did it to me when I was a kid, so I can think straight now). We are lucky they don't keep us locked in a mental hospitals and experiment any more... I think they secretly want someone to somehow breaks free but it never happens... it's a fight against society.

Forgive my bad English.

•  your mini conspiracy theory that I am a perp is just that, a theory. It is almost amusing how some will call another a perp the first time they feel uncomfortable. I was intimidated into signing a contract. I am a victim of both physical and psychological torture. I think you make yourself a sort of perp just by calling me one.

And who are you to damn anyone to burn in 'hell'? You actually want to torture someone forever? Is that what kind of person you are? You are the ultimate perp!

when It comes to the idea of poisoning the water, they have to live on this planet, too. Why would they pollute their own back yard? Using a BCI lets them control a human without killing them and doesn't pollute their living environment.

• AL, You signed a contract with the mob? You never told me that. Now it sounds like your trying to manipulate me and involve me in some BS. You sound like a perp that I know that I'm waiting to send to hell. You know they are Targeting People with electronic surveillance torture attacks, but you don't think they would pollute the tap water, That would be a stretch of the imagination. okay. Who are you their leader? You don't have any tools to deal with perps. Your'e not offering any legal advice to deal with Gang Stalking, all your offering is BS assimilation. Is everyone on this site a perp? They can only get so far with Brain Computer Interfaces. You sound like a creep. Please don't respond to me again, your probably Tom.   

Big AL said:

I like to keep things based in reality. There are amny TIs who share my opinions because they have had similar experience. We know that shedding light on what the perps do helps in dealing with them. Sometimes they bring it to a stop.

Also, I know a little about gang stalking. Again, I signed a contract with the mob, and had alot of perps personal involvement many times over the years.

AS to worries about someone polluting the tap water, I dont buy into conspiracy theory. The idea of someone just randomly poising millions of people is a stretch of the imagination. I'm seriously not worried about things like that. The perps have to live on this planet, I wouldnt think they want to poison it, when they can get to a person's mind with a BCI.

I dont see what your obsession with being progressive is. I find that practical application of tools acquired through experience brings some level of success in dealing with the perps. Simply calling your ideas progressive isnt helping anyone.

King Shoga said:

Al, do you speak like this to all the T.I's you meet? It's not very productive not to mention not progressive. Are you supposed to tell me how they do it? Why is it that you think you are supposed to know more than I would know? Nothing you are saying is progressive. You sympathize with masons like you want me to join their twisted cult. The more you learn about me you may change your perception of reality. Don't be so quick to judge someone else's experience, especially mine.  Thank you.

PS. Let me show you how to share progressive information about the new trend of Gang Stalking, Targeted Individuals and Secret Societies because nothing your'e telling me is progressive or important. Thanks for you help, but to me your'e irrelevant and questionable. This is how the world feels about secret societies. On this guy's 21st birthday he became a Zombie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGBmeDfL3oI While high on Bath Salts are they Targeted Individuals hearing microwave voices in their head from God telling them to eat people? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u2yqI2eBmA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Q4dRzECUs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvpORqQ5itw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww-ofod7zp4  

What if NORAD Rothschild Zionists Masons were preparing to put the legalized nanotechnology engineered synthetic drugs called bath-salts in certain communities tap water? Who could stop them? Would you? Or would you have us join them too? I'm not what masons are used to. FEMA UFO ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE FULL SCALE EXERCISE IN MOSCOW, IDAHO http://web.archive.org/web/20130302232708/http://community.fema.gov...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ajd9nbyAU https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/484737_515220865200197_...

Big AL said:

i have been through alot. If you are getting that much v2k, they are playing big time games with your head, like everyone can hear your thoughts. Or everyone can hear you speak. You might even feel a little famous for a while, with 'everyone knowing' you.

The problem is , its an illusion they use to deceive you. Its really them manipulating sounds you hear after they have entered your brain. SO, if you hear a woman crossing the street toward you say something- anything-they will let you hear her voice, then take the sound and manipulate it so quickly that you will see her mouth move ,and you will hear them speak into your head with her voice. It is most likely accomplished with ELF waves. Extremely Low Frequency electromagnetic waves. Our brains and bodies operate on these frequencies. SO they manipulate them, thus changing our perception of reality. As you get to know some TIs, you will see that some realize these things clearly due to personal experience. I, for instance, have been a  TI since 2004 and have been through many things with the different groups I have been with since the beginning. I know the beginning because I signed a contract with mob members so become a TI. 

In the end, you are gonna believe what you are gonna believe. Like about Freemasons. I dont see the attraction to this conspiracy theory. It makes no sense to me.

Knowledge is power. The more, real-true- knowledge you have of your situation , the more power you have to control your situation. 

• Satellite Automatic Tracking Antenna Network SATAN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6D5KFBdBGI  

• I like to keep things based in reality. There are amny TIs who share my opinions because they have had similar experience. We know that shedding light on what the perps do helps in dealing with them. Sometimes they bring it to a stop.

Also, I know a little about gang stalking. Again, I signed a contract with the mob, and had alot of perps personal involvement many times over the years.

AS to worries about someone polluting the tap water, I dont buy into conspiracy theory. The idea of someone just randomly poising millions of people is a stretch of the imagination. I'm seriously not worried about things like that. The perps have to live on this planet, I wouldnt think they want to poison it, when they can get to a person's mind with a BCI.

I dont see what your obsession with being progressive is. I find that practical application of tools acquired through experience brings some level of success in dealing with the perps. Simply calling your ideas progressive isnt helping anyone.

King Shoga said:

Al, do you speak like this to all the T.I's you meet? It's not very productive not to mention not progressive. Are you supposed to tell me how they do it? Why is it that you think you are supposed to know more than I would know? Nothing you are saying is progressive. You sympathize with masons like you want me to join their twisted cult. The more you learn about me you may change your perception of reality. Don't be so quick to judge someone else's experience, especially mine.  Thank you.

PS. Let me show you how to share progressive information about the new trend of Gang Stalking, Targeted Individuals and Secret Societies because nothing your'e telling me is progressive or important. Thanks for you help, but to me your'e irrelevant and questionable. This is how the world feels about secret societies. On this guy's 21st birthday he became a Zombie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGBmeDfL3oI While high on Bath Salts are they Targeted Individuals hearing microwave voices in their head from God telling them to eat people? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u2yqI2eBmA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Q4dRzECUs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvpORqQ5itw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww-ofod7zp4  

What if NORAD Rothschild Zionists Masons were preparing to put the legalized nanotechnology engineered synthetic drugs called bath-salts in certain communities tap water? Who could stop them? Would you? Or would you have us join them too? I'm not what masons are used to. FEMA UFO ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE FULL SCALE EXERCISE IN MOSCOW, IDAHO http://web.archive.org/web/20130302232708/http://community.fema.gov...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ajd9nbyAU https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/484737_515220865200197_...

Big AL said:

i have been through alot. If you are getting that much v2k, they are playing big time games with your head, like everyone can hear your thoughts. Or everyone can hear you speak. You might even feel a little famous for a while, with 'everyone knowing' you.

The problem is , its an illusion they use to deceive you. Its really them manipulating sounds you hear after they have entered your brain. SO, if you hear a woman crossing the street toward you say something- anything-they will let you hear her voice, then take the sound and manipulate it so quickly that you will see her mouth move ,and you will hear them speak into your head with her voice. It is most likely accomplished with ELF waves. Extremely Low Frequency electromagnetic waves. Our brains and bodies operate on these frequencies. SO they manipulate them, thus changing our perception of reality. As you get to know some TIs, you will see that some realize these things clearly due to personal experience. I, for instance, have been a  TI since 2004 and have been through many things with the different groups I have been with since the beginning. I know the beginning because I signed a contract with mob members so become a TI. 

In the end, you are gonna believe what you are gonna believe. Like about Freemasons. I dont see the attraction to this conspiracy theory. It makes no sense to me.

Knowledge is power. The more, real-true- knowledge you have of your situation , the more power you have to control your situation. 

• Al, do you speak like this to all the T.I's you meet? It's not very productive not to mention not progressive. Are you supposed to tell me how they do it? Why is it that you think you are supposed to know more than I would know? Nothing you are saying is progressive. You sympathize with masons like you want me to join their twisted cult. The more you learn about me you may change your perception of reality. Don't be so quick to judge someone else's experience, especially mine.  Thank you.

Big AL said:

This reply was deleted.