Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

www.gangstalkingwiki.com - one of the best Gangstalking sites you'll find

It's no surprise that the shills eventually descended on this and closed off their own discussion, effectively censoring any balancing views. Even though their post is in the "Discussions" area. This is because they are unwilling and unable to debate issues like these properly, openly and honestly.

Does anyone really care whether gangstalkingwiki.com looks like a wikipedia entry? Really? What matters is the information itself, not how it is presented, or who presents it. You'll find very little real, genuine criticism of the information from the shills.

Time and time again the shills focus on how information is presented, and who presents it, rather than the information itself. Why? Because they have no convincing criticism of the information.

Did the shills actually ask the founder of www.gangstalkingwiki.com how he arrived at the statistics? I think you'll find not. They just assume that the stats are made up.

Take a look at www.gangstalkingwiki.com for yourself and make your own mind up.

You don't need a shill to make it up for you.

Views: 1328

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

labrat you are a joke ........these site you referring are basically telling "gangstalked" TI`s what they want to hear .....i.e these sites are made by people that have went throw more or less what they have and come to the same belief and conclusions that's it .....   That does not mean these belief & conclusions are correct or false

but when you look at targeting the perpetrators are designing it around scripts .....so there unwitting victims they use them on come to certain beliefs,conclusions and behave and act in a  way that these scripts were to design to do.

again the perpetrators are like a farmer ....the scripts are like the sheepdog .....the sheep are the victims ....the the farmer whistles ...sheepdog moves to the left of the sheep and barks ....the sheep run to the right .....the farmer whistle again the dog moves to the right and barks the sheep now run to the left until they are all nicely rounded up in the pen so the farmer can load them up and take them to market....

'deca' you are such a steaming pile of horse manure you stink from all the way over here   when perps CONFESS to taking c.i.a. "extra pay" to mislead us, LIE about their credentials and LIE abut their appendix for their book, they 'practically' accuse themselves   but in this case, dung-can the confessed perp actually accuses himself for real   dolt!   most agree on ethical grounds we could never be sadistic torturers, but all agree it's just too silly for someone to try being an online troll just on style points lol!

'deca'

also it just makes TI`s difficult to work with ....they are always looking for people they can accuse of being perps etc

what are you on about ??? are you on the pot again and making shit up ??

also this is what happens when you actually search for wikipedia for the term "gangstalking" 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking#Stalking_by_groups

False claims of stalking, "gang stalking" and delusions of persecution

In 1999, Pathe, Mullen and Purcell wrote that popular interest in stalking was promoting false claims.[23] In 2004, Sheridan and Blaauw said that they estimated that 11.5% of claims in a sample of 357 reported claims of stalking were false.[24]

According to Sheridan and Blaauw, 70% of false stalking reports were made by people suffering from delusions.[24][25] Another study estimated the proportion of false reports that were due to delusions as 64%.[26]

News reports have described how groups of Internet users have cooperated to exchange detailed conspiracy theories involving coordinated activities by large numbers of people called "gang stalking", often described as involving electronic harassment, the use of "psychotronic weapons", and other alleged mind control techniques. These have been reported by external observers as being examples of belief systems, as opposed to reports of objective phenomena. Some psychiatrists and psychologists say "Web sites that amplify reports of mind control and group stalking" are "an extreme community that may encourage delusional thinking" and represent "a dark side of social networking. They may reinforce the troubled thinking of the mentally ill and impede treatment."[27][28]

In Davis (2001), he reported "very rare"[29] instances of victimization that were alleged to be true but only falsified to gain attention, secondary or the specific purposes to exploit or manipulate others called "Falsely Alleged Victimization Syndrome" or FAVS.

the only way to change this "gangstalking" from a belief system is to have objective evidence etc

or to realise that "gangstalking" is an umbrella term coined by victims to describe from there POV what they were experiencing and  belief on how it was being done to them ...and may not actually be happening to them how they believe it is .

my personal view is "ganstalking" is a variety of things effects of tech,psychological effects, consequence of being targeted in the society we live , prejudices  ,stigma , discrimination , life style changes/social status ...anti social behaviour .....and intimidation & harassment .....also I believe its more orchestrated than organised 

let's pretend lebowslki 'hasn't' already posted FIFTY legit stasi/zersetzung sites:  you've still to reply to this "little gem"     maybe it's too embarassing for you, since she's one of your sources

http://sm4csi.home.xs4all.nl/nwo/MindControl/Microwave.Harassment.A...

Overt Harassment

Overt Harassment—which obviously is meant to be observed—may be intended to “precondition” individuals for eventual long-term electronic harassment. Persons terrified by unexplained overt harassment are not likely to cope with the sudden onset of electronic harassment in any more reasoned fashion. This phased pattern of harassment is apparent in all of the cases now being investigated. The fact that the overt harassment continues in these cases even after the electronic targeting commences suggests that the objective is to maintain long-term extremes of stress.

Many of the overt harassment tactics discussed below are surfacing in cases which (so far) have not involved discernible forms of electronic harassment. These are cases involving so-called “whistleblowers” who, because of their inside knowledge of certain potentially newsworthy events, pose particular threats of embarrassment to the Government or to government-affiliated employers. We have noticed that electronic harassment is beginning to surface as a form of retaliation against persons who try to assist electronic “harassees.” Retaliation suggests loss of control. Under the circumstances, we are not entirely confident that “whistleblowers” will continue to be exempted from this type of harassment in the long term.

labrat you are a joke ........these site you referring are basically telling "gangstalked" TI`s what they want to hear .....i.e these sites are made by people that have went throw more or less what they have and come to the same belief and conclusions that's it .....   That does not mean these belief & conclusions are correct or false

'deca' do you want to tell julianne she's saying what we want to hear?   this document was leaked, btw

you do not seem to be addressing any actual issues here in your pseudo-scientific explanation of why everybody who disagrees with you is wrong 

have you forgotten that you are a publically celebrated stupid lying shill?   without the diploma to back up all your big blather, you squirm like the spineless worm you are  :-)

the fifty sites BL provided you contain extensive scientific evidence from released government documents, mckinney and gunderson's own testimony and documents prove this as well, and so do the 'perp behind every mailbox' documents stolen from the f.b.i. during the sixties, spelling out the plan to augment paranoia by revealing the perp (gov't agent) that literally WAS behind every mailbox as they gov't mass-targeted hippies and activists, and which you deliberately misrepresented to imply that they were 'pretending' there was really one there

your history of closing your eyes and ears to evidence, whether the stasi sites, the inconvenient truths published by persons you yourself allege are whistle-blowers, the facts about roswell, members' testimony 'etc' and saying there is no evidence, make your opinions here transparently self-serving trolling, following to the letter the perp disinfo agenda so well laid out in yet another series of documented evidence on yet another website you seek to repress

is it your own stupidity that deprives you of the realization that we are able to look at all the evidence and make up our own minds without you to lead us by the hands and tell us, ads you have done, what we may and may not discuss?

'deca' the convicted stupid public liar and part-time disinfo agent/clown

"the only way to change this "gangstalking" from a belief system is to have objective evidence etc"

to me "gangstalking" websites are like telling/training people with arachnophobia (fear of spiders) to find more spiders or tell them more places were they could  hide ..... IT DOES NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM

the first time you accused me of making shit up, "spamming out of my head", it was on how r. d. laing's suppressed realizations impinged so dramatically on your imbecilic 'schrizophrenia' reductionism     

sometime after that i noticed soleilmavis cites the exact same material for the exact same reason                                    

blow it out your ass, ignoramus!   ;-)

deca said:

what are you on about ??? are you on the pot again and making shit up ??

That'S Interesting. Each topic is good for bickering:)

I suppose, that you are done under the topic of Ronaldinho.

Labrat. You have watered the plants? Even our plants are thirsty. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vMVr46tRpUU/TO__1kSXoYI/AAAAAAAAAHo/cPkbMzeG-lA/s1600/emoticon.gif

I wait three weeks four beers, indeed, five. One for me, one for you, one for David, a Deca and one for the Dude. Ask to Sue what she drink.

Labrat, do not forget to thirsty plants, otherwise, in July/September, we will have not harvest. :)

again I not saying there is not something happening and TI`s who believe in "gangstalking" are all delusional ok

I merely looking at the facts what TI`s report ..break it down to what they reporting ....then figure out how can that be in the society we live in and by what I know about targeting

Labrat I still believe YOU ARE A TROLL based on HOW YOU BEHAVE ON THIS FORUM as I don`t know you from anywhere else  .....you walk like a duck ....sound like a duck ...look like a duck .....you are a TROLL

every forum I post on I get a TROLL like you ....so don`t start thinking you are special ok...you can just get away with more on peacepink .....

ah, you must have noticed that deca has resisted repeated invitations to return to muertos    he gets "very, very nervous" when this unanswered point keeps resurfacing     it's on page 71 four times - he hasn't even dared show his face lol!

AF 

"Fourth, anyone who claims to have a doctorate is legally required to produce evidence of that fact when asked to by anyone they're presenting themselves to as someone with those qualifications, even if it's just by putting 'Dr.' at the beginning of their name, or 'PhD' at the end."

i'd be careful around these narcs, teo   dotty has demanded to know what i am 'prescribed' pot for, accusing me of consuming it illegally (for real ha ha!), and deca above attributes my disagreeing with him to pot-impaired reasoning (after a week of liar robber dung-can falsely accusing me of addiction btw)

you'd better take a good sniff of that 'peace pipe' after dotty's had it - he's still posting "hard-core meth gang activity" triggers moments after a new member confided addiction problems in main room from his 'former' vice he boasts about in his joe-cool 'big al' capone gang member 'persona'

he also spent two months accusing me falsely of slandering him on the issue of him promoting heroin abuse      i challenged him on it as a 'litmus test' for all his other lies     he failed - he finally admitted he'd "misplaced his evidence" ha ha!

Comment by LaBrat on November 1, 2014 at 5:43am
http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/lassie-and-t-i-m-i
dotty the liar

"HE said the other day that I was doing herkin because I was administered a morphine drip for accute pain. He then said because I was talking about it, i was trying to get others to do heroin too. WTF????"

LB
anyone can say anything on the internet   a lot of people say this piece of work is a troll   let's put it to the test:  rather than repeat the tiresome procedure of listing each comment's load of lies, misrepresentations and other perversely inverted distortions of the truth, we will just give him a fair chance to demonstrate otherwise by posting a link substantiating this "heroin" allegation
given the nature of the beast, we must of course allow for the possibility that these are drug-induced delusions rather than the bare-faced lies they would otherwise appear to be 
LB today: 
i'm willing to make peace, teo - but i think i'll stick with beer around these "hard-core" moral reformers lol!   p.s. i love the 'twitch' - is that inspector clouseau's chief from 'the pink panther'?  ;-)

RSS

Latest Activity

blessed joined M Davids's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Christians fight against mind control

Come to join the online group for prayer. See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Susie peris's group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"I have been targeted for 4 years . I thought I was going crazy but, did some research and realized that mind control is possible. I have been followed by organized gang stalkers.  "
4 hours ago
blessed joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The United States of America Will Stand for Freedom and Against Mind Control...See More
4 hours ago
blessed joined maryduttonhughes's group
Thumbnail

UK supporters

I would like all uk citzens to put there names down so we can find each other, to help anf surport each other and may be arrange to meet at some timeSee More
4 hours ago
blessed joined Cedric's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined AtlantiTeo's group
Thumbnail

Afro group victims Mind Kontrol

(McMailTeam Saturday 10july2010)LIST VERY VERY PARTIAL of VICTIMS INDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICAINDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICA1. F. A.2. NADA ABBAS3. ANNE4. DEB CHAKRABORTY5. RAJ D6. AHMAD FANI7. ABDURAHMAN HUSSIEN MOHAMED ISLAAM8. DEEPTHI JOHN9. RAHUL S JOSHI10. SIMRAN SINGH JUNEJA11. VIJAY KARTHIC12. SHAFIQ KHAN13. SHIJU KRISHNA14. SURESH S. KUMAR15. TERUYUKI KURAHASHI16. MAHESHKUMAR17. PATRICIA MILLER18. GAUTAM MONDAL19. OM_NAMASHIVA20. OTILLIA21. PARIKSHIT PATHAK22. TEK NATH…See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Robin Yan's blog post This device tells me my neighbors can enter my house any time without opening any doors.
"what is the name of that device "
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service