Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

www.gangstalkingwiki.com - one of the best Gangstalking sites you'll find

It's no surprise that the shills eventually descended on this and closed off their own discussion, effectively censoring any balancing views. Even though their post is in the "Discussions" area. This is because they are unwilling and unable to debate issues like these properly, openly and honestly.

Does anyone really care whether gangstalkingwiki.com looks like a wikipedia entry? Really? What matters is the information itself, not how it is presented, or who presents it. You'll find very little real, genuine criticism of the information from the shills.

Time and time again the shills focus on how information is presented, and who presents it, rather than the information itself. Why? Because they have no convincing criticism of the information.

Did the shills actually ask the founder of www.gangstalkingwiki.com how he arrived at the statistics? I think you'll find not. They just assume that the stats are made up.

Take a look at www.gangstalkingwiki.com for yourself and make your own mind up.

You don't need a shill to make it up for you.

Views: 1328

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hay labrat what have YOU ACHIEVED ? .......spam and disruption is all I see you bring to this forum

Teo. I got a pitcher of beer at a fine pub-The Monkey.....then, a game of pool.

i thought that line-up of 'shitting ducks' looked a bit too familiar - obviously i must have touched a nerve with this one:

"the misplaced 'ad hominem' attacks on AF seek to distract our attention for the facts he ducks so chicken-heartedly that he has finally quacked up!

"page 71, take 3:  'A Portrait in Ignorant Cowardice'    deca:  "spam" this, you spineless, gutless wonder! 

AF 

"Fourth, anyone who claims to have a doctorate is legally required to produce evidence of that fact..."

HA HA HA!   'deca' would you like to quit "ducking" out of the muertos disaster where you got your ass handed to you by AF?

'deca' said:

Labrat I still believe YOU ARE A TROLL based on HOW YOU BEHAVE ON THIS FORUM as I don`t know you from anywhere else  .....you walk like a duck ....sound like a duck ...look like a duck .....you are a TROLL

every forum I post on I get a TROLL like you ....so don`t start thinking you are special ok...you can just get away with more on peacepink .....

yeah, about that last bit there, 'deca':  there's no friendly moderator like ffchs's house organ 'nick spinner' for asshole robert orin butt-ner juniour to agree with that dee dorsty had done no wrong but still say "Private message time, Nick!" and next thing she's banned just for trying to http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/2014/11/ask-simple-question.ht...

no - i'm not special at all    i'm just another member around here, like anyone else   but that seems to count for something at peacepink, unlike the place you threatened to troll members over to after spreading lies here that i was a moderator deleting your posts - never mind that they were and still are my own blog in the first place lol!

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/competition-for-your-soul 

if you really wanna see what else i've "achieved" around here, try 'Nietzsche versus Deca'!   :-)

The biggest troll on here is Deca. When Deca posts his "tech" stuff, do you find me posting diarrhea all over his thread like it's my life mission? I don't believe most of his tech stuff, especially the "mind reading" and "synethetic telepathy" stuff, but  you won't find me spending my entire life on here trying to rubbish it.

If Deca doesn't believe in Gangstalking then fine. He says he's never been Gangstalked and has often referred to TI's as "you TIs" suggesting he's not targeted at all, by "tech" or anything else. Therefore one has to ask what he is doing on here and why he is spending hundreds of hours of his own time trying to dismiss Gangstalking. Is he a shill? Decide for yourselves.

Despite pointing out that Wikipedia deletes all independent Gangstalking entries, and is therefore censored, he posts their "stalking" entry again on here which contains inaccurate, Government-biased information about Gangstalking.

Another point to note. Deca has been posting his "tech" stuff religiously for 8 years now.  He also has an exotic laboratory to measure signals. I asked him on the main forum on here the other day what exactly he believes is receiving the "neurofeedback" that he claims exists, whether it is a brain implant or a satellite. He was evasive, unwilling or unable to answer and became abusive, claiming falsely that I had "threatened" him. You would have thought that someone with 8 years of "tech" research and a laboratory running around telling people their mind is being read would at least have a tiny clue as to how it is done before they go shooting their mouth off.

In your area in the US, there are still pinball in pubs?
I was strong to play pinball. With a token, I continue to win credits.

Here in Italy were popular in ani 80 and 90. Now they are extinct, there are Only videpokers. The videopokers are a scam, legalized by Gioacchino Campolo. He is in the Mafia of the Calabria.
He looks like Boss Hog of Hazard. This is a picture. Gioacchino Campolo alias "The king of videopokers" arrested! (-_-)

I do not play video poker. They are a scam.

Perhaps, we can ask SoleIimavis add applications of card games. (LOL).

Also missing the Cubist (podium dancer or go-go dancer) here in the community (double LOL)

David ofTomorrow said:

Teo. I got a pitcher of beer at a fine pub-The Monkey.....then, a game of pool.

Rectification!!! There are applications on peacepink. Nothing is missing here.
If we want, we can also play poker game! (instead of arguing or exchange insults)

screen shot applications peacepink.

[There are also women on peacepink :):) ] LOL

er Big Lebowski  think you should read your OP again .... were you not provoking a response from the thread I made  Be Aware Of Imitation websites like kiwipedia "Gangstalkingwiki" ???

also you are getting upset over a made up word  

also I have never said I not experienced what you call "Gangstalked"

I would hardly call my equipment a "exotic laboratory" maybe if I had no test equipment like Big L then maybe it would seem like that

so you claim "Deca has been posting his "tech" stuff religiously for 8 years now." yet "He was evasive, unwilling or unable to answer and became abusive, claiming falsely that I had "threatened" him."

HAY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ???  I DON`T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING YOU DEMAND

plus you were only asking so you could try and discredit it ..... as you all ready admit you don`t believe in the most of the capability of the technology

why did he not call hes website  "False claims of stalking wiki"

or "delusions of persecution wiki"

WHEN WILL YOU REALISE CALLING WHAT YOU EXPERIENCE "GANGSTALKING" IS DUMB YOU WILL NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUS

break what you experience down to terms that are understood and there is laws already

intimidation & harassment

anti social behaviour

discrimination

vandalism

etc

WHEN WILL YOU REALISE CALLING WHAT YOU EXPERIENCE "GANGSTALKING" IS DUMB YOU WILL NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUS

There you go again, shouting your mouth off like the good 'ol Night Club bouncer.  Perhaps if you shout a little louder people may take you seriously.  And yet again you evade my question: what actually "receives" the "neurofeedback" you're running around telling people about? Scotch mist? lol, you're transparent.

break what you experience down to terms that are understood and there is laws already

There are no laws to deal specifically with Gangstalking. This is because it is denied by the Government. What you are saying therefore is meaningless. John Allman as you know, however is helping a TI bring a case in the High Court. The colossal expense of that means that it is not available to almost all TIs.

This thread has been gish-gallopped to oblivion by shills. It doesn't surprise me, given what it deals with.

and what laws are they using in that case ?   yes intimidation & harassment ones ...why because there is no "gangstalking" laws as its a made up word that TI`s invented to try and describe what they were experiencing

also type "gangstalking" into a dictionary ...you will not get a result as its a slang term

Big Lebowski said:

There you go again, shouting your mouth off like the good 'ol Night Club bouncer.  Perhaps if you shout a little louder people may take you seriously.  And yet again you evade my question: what actually "receives" the "neurofeedback" you're running around telling people about? Scotch mist? lol, you're transparent.

There are no laws to deal specifically with Gangstalking. This is because it is denied by the Government. What you are saying therefore is meaningless. John Allman as you know, however is helping a TI bring a case in the High Court. The colossal expense of that means that it is not available to almost all TIs.

This thread has been gish-gallopped to oblivion by shills. It doesn't surprise me, given what it deals with.

Hi, I'm glad for the people who like my website. I'm aware that it's popular. There has been a day that it has been copied 8000 times entirely (1.6 TB). Suffice to say that I just collect the best parts that have been published about GSEH and that I'm from Belgium, which means that I may write whatever I want as long as it's not racism, no denial of the holocaust, and no incitement to violence. People who don't see that gang stalkers are a secret society have missed an important point, so I label them as drivel. They are like someone who writes about a practice of the Mafia, but the word Mafia has been omitted from the story, so people wonder who would do such a thing and why.

also there is laws already to cover what you call "gangstalking" you just have to use the right terminology 

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/stalking_and_harassment/#a02

Terminology

Harassment

In this legal guidance, the term harassment is used to cover the 'causing alarm or distress' offences under section 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 as amended (PHA), and 'putting people in fear of violence' offences under section 4 of the PHA. The term can also include harassment by two or more defendants against an individual or harassment against more than one victim.

Although harassment is not specifically defined in section 7(2) of the PHA, it can include repeated attempts to impose unwanted communications and contact upon a victim in a manner that could be expected to cause distress or fear in any reasonable person.

The definition of harassment was considered in Plavelil v Director of Public Prosecutions [2014] EWHC 736 (Admin), in which it was held that the repeated making of false and malicious assertions against a doctor in connection with an investigation by the GMC could amount to a course of harassment. The Court of Appeal rejected the argument that malicious allegations could not be oppressive if they could easily be rebutted.

A prosecution under section 2 or 4 requires proof of harassment. In addition, there must be evidence to prove the conduct was targeted at an individual, was calculated to alarm or cause him/her distress, and was oppressive and unreasonable.

Closely connected groups may also be subjected to 'collective' harassment. The primary intention of this type of harassment is not generally directed at an individual but rather at members of a group. This could include: members of the same family; residents of a particular neighbourhood; groups of a specific identity including ethnicity or sexuality, for example, the racial harassment of the users of a specific ethnic community centre; harassment of a group of disabled people; harassment of gay clubs; or of those engaged in a specific trade or profession.

Harassment of an individual can also occur when a person is harassing others connected with the individual, knowing that this behaviour will affect their victim as well as the other people that the person appears to be targeting their actions towards. This is known as 'stalking by proxy'. Family members, friends and employees of the victim may be subjected to this.

Top of page

Stalking

The Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 created two new offences of stalking by inserting new sections 2A and 4A into the PHA 1997. The new offences which came into force on 25 November 2012, are not retrospective, and provide further options for prosecutors to consider when selecting charges. The Home Office issued guidelines in relation to the stalking offences.

Whilst there is no strict legal definition of 'stalking', section 2A (3) of the PHA 1997 sets out examples of acts or omissions which, in particular circumstances, are ones associated with stalking. For example, following a person, watching or spying on them or forcing contact with the victim through any means, including social media.

The effect of such behaviour is to curtail a victim's freedom, leaving them feeling that they constantly have to be careful. In many cases, the conduct might appear innocent ( if it were to be taken in isolation), but when carried out repeatedly so as to amount to a course of conduct, it may then cause significant alarm, harassment or distress to the victim.

Prosecutors should note that the examples given in section 2A (3) is not an exhaustive list but an indication of the types of behaviour that may be displayed in a stalking offence.

Prosecutors should note that stalking and harassment of another or others can include a range of offences such as those under: the Protection from Harassment Act 1997; the Offences Against the Person Act 1861; the Sexual Offences Act 2003; and the Malicious Communications Act 1988. It is important when considering this type of offending to look at all relevant legislation when formulating charges.

RSS

Latest Activity

blessed joined M Davids's group
2 hours ago
blessed joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Christians fight against mind control

Come to join the online group for prayer. See More
2 hours ago
blessed commented on Susie peris's group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"I have been targeted for 4 years . I thought I was going crazy but, did some research and realized that mind control is possible. I have been followed by organized gang stalkers.  "
2 hours ago
blessed joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The United States of America Will Stand for Freedom and Against Mind Control...See More
2 hours ago
blessed joined maryduttonhughes's group
Thumbnail

UK supporters

I would like all uk citzens to put there names down so we can find each other, to help anf surport each other and may be arrange to meet at some timeSee More
2 hours ago
blessed joined Cedric's group
2 hours ago
blessed joined AtlantiTeo's group
Thumbnail

Afro group victims Mind Kontrol

(McMailTeam Saturday 10july2010)LIST VERY VERY PARTIAL of VICTIMS INDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICAINDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICA1. F. A.2. NADA ABBAS3. ANNE4. DEB CHAKRABORTY5. RAJ D6. AHMAD FANI7. ABDURAHMAN HUSSIEN MOHAMED ISLAAM8. DEEPTHI JOHN9. RAHUL S JOSHI10. SIMRAN SINGH JUNEJA11. VIJAY KARTHIC12. SHAFIQ KHAN13. SHIJU KRISHNA14. SURESH S. KUMAR15. TERUYUKI KURAHASHI16. MAHESHKUMAR17. PATRICIA MILLER18. GAUTAM MONDAL19. OM_NAMASHIVA20. OTILLIA21. PARIKSHIT PATHAK22. TEK NATH…See More
2 hours ago
blessed commented on Robin Yan's blog post This device tells me my neighbors can enter my house any time without opening any doors.
"what is the name of that device "
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service