Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

www.gangstalkingwiki.com - one of the best Gangstalking sites you'll find

It's no surprise that the shills eventually descended on this and closed off their own discussion, effectively censoring any balancing views. Even though their post is in the "Discussions" area. This is because they are unwilling and unable to debate issues like these properly, openly and honestly.

Does anyone really care whether gangstalkingwiki.com looks like a wikipedia entry? Really? What matters is the information itself, not how it is presented, or who presents it. You'll find very little real, genuine criticism of the information from the shills.

Time and time again the shills focus on how information is presented, and who presents it, rather than the information itself. Why? Because they have no convincing criticism of the information.

Did the shills actually ask the founder of www.gangstalkingwiki.com how he arrived at the statistics? I think you'll find not. They just assume that the stats are made up.

Take a look at www.gangstalkingwiki.com for yourself and make your own mind up.

You don't need a shill to make it up for you.

Views: 1328

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/wales/discrimination_w/discrimination...

Taking action about harassment

If you’ve been the victim of abusive or threatening behaviour by someone near your home or when you're out and about it may be harassment. There are different things you can do if you’re being harassed.

Read this page to find out more about what you can do if you’re being harassed.

What is harassment?

Harassment is when someone behaves in a way which makes you feel distressed, humiliated or threatened. It could be someone you know, like a neighbour or people from you local area or it could be a stranger - for example, someone on the bus.

Examples of harassment include:

• unwanted phone calls, letters, emails or visits
  • stalking
  • verbal abuse and threats
  • smashing windows or using dogs to frighten you.

Contact the police

If you’re being harassed and you feel you're in danger you can contact the police. If you think you’re being harassed because of your disability, race, religion, transgender identity or sexual orientation, you can report the harassment to the police as a hate incident or crime.

You can find details of your local police station on the Police.UK website at

Take action under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997

Harassment is both a criminal offence and a civil action under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. This means that someone can be prosecuted in the criminal courts if they harass you. It also means you can take action against the person in the civil courts.

When is something harassment under the Act?

Generally speaking harassment is behaviour which causes you distress or alarm. The Act also says you must have experienced at least two incidents by the same person or group of people for it to be harassment.

It's the courts that decide if something is harassment under the Act. The courts will look at whether most people or a reasonable person would think the behaviour amounts to harassment.

When can you take civil court action about harassment?

If you’ve been the victim of harassment you can take action in the civil courts against the person harassing you. You need to make your claim within six years of when the harassment happened.

You can still take civil court action even if the person harassing you hasn’t been found guilty of a criminal offence.

What can the court do if you take civil action about harassment?

The court can make an order or injunction that the person harassing you must stop their behaviour. If they don’t stop harassing you after the court has made an injunction against them, it's a criminal offence and they can be prosecuted in the criminal courts.

You can also ask the court for compensation if you’ve suffered financial or emotional loss - for example, if the harassment has made you feel very anxious or distressed.

If you’re thinking about taking court action, you should get advice from an experienced adviser - for example, at a Citizens Advice Bureau.

Harassment by a landlord

If a landlord harasses you this could be a criminal offence under the Protection from Eviction Act 1977.

When is it harassment by a landlord?

The criminal offence of harassment is when your landlord, or anyone acting on their behalf - for example, an estate agent - does something deliberately that interferes with the enjoyment of your home and is intended to make you leave, or take away your rights.

Examples of harassment include:

• interfering with or cutting off services, like water, gas or electricity
  • visiting your home regularly without warning, especially at night
  • using threatening behaviour or being physically violent.

What can you do about it?

If you’ve experienced this kind of harassment you can contact your local authority and they can take action against your landlord. You can also can contact the police.

If you’re harassed by your landlord you may need advice from an experienced adviser - for example, at a Citizens Advice Bureau.

Harassment by creditors

If you owe money to a creditor and stop making payments, they can take action against you to get their money back. A creditor is someone you owe money to.

Some types of behaviour by a creditor when they try to recover money from you are not acceptable and could be harassment.

If you feel you're being harassed by a creditor, there are several things you can do to stop them doing it.

Harassment on the internet or in chat rooms

Harassment on the internet or in chat rooms is sometimes known as cyber bullying. If you’re being harassed on the internet there are things you can do. For example, you can report it to the police or contact your internet service provider.

Have you been discriminated against?

If the reason you’re being harassed is because of who you are - for example, because you’re Black, gay or disabled, it could be unlawful discrimination. If you’ve been discriminated against, you can take action under the Equality Act 2010.

Next steps

Other useful information

• If you are concerned about online bullying, Bullying UK may be able to help, visit their site at: www.bullying.co.uk.

they NSA whistle-blowers like  Snowden  & William Binney etc.. have exposed the mass surveillance capability they have and also how privet contractors and government agency's can access this data and hack your pc etc

also you need to do housekeeping on your PC ....PC will screw up/get messed up nothing to do with Targeting  just how it is so don`t blame it on targeting and think your PC is hacked every time it does not work how it should

if your pc does not work how it should try to get evidence ....take screenshots /photos of the screen.....

check PC geek forums etc see if its a known issue etc

For AV comparisons take a look at :

http://www.av-test.org/en/

Avast, Kaspersky, Bitdefender are usually at the top

I always like the USB Rescue disks (based on Linux), They scan all the Microsoft Windows based PC's offline, hence malware cant hide from Linux.

But they have to be'made' before you need them:

http://www.kaspersky-rescue-disk.com-about.com/

https://www.avira.com/en/download/product/avira-rescue-system

Best advice I found, use a Linux live USB to surf websites you are not 100% certain of.

Like Ubuntu Live USB, or Tails live USB..

Ubuntu is more user friendly, but does not get the Snowden "seal of approval" like Tails ;-)

I saw TcpView and Virus total mentioned

Liked Sys Internals Suite. Free, contains TCPView above and also Procexp (Process explorer). This can show the Verification Signature and VirusTotal information of all the running processes

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb842062.aspx

For Linux on a USB stick [or even better Linux installed on a Oracle VM virtualbox]

See Linux tutorial (gets going after 2:00):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybHxztXXE-4&index=2&list=PL...

If you build with Persistence, you can then also download and install TOR

onto the USB :-). A 2GB or larger is needed

If you make a tails usb, it has a feature to Make more Tails USB's very easily (These can have persistence to). The huge benefit here is to make many Tails USB's and rotate them, incase of any Active attack.

Regards www.gangstalkingwiki.com

I liked the site, have bookmarked.

I also liked fightgangstalking.com, more relevent to my Perps (except mine are more "toy police", local council and vendetta's from certain people in Defra government departments), but who managed to borrow decent through-wall surveilance (Audio and video).

I think Peacepink should have a real countermeasures section to the site

PC / IT secirity being the first. Essential whoever is targetting you, even if its just phishing scam etc.

For Audio bugging, I now enjoying my Kindle text-speech, through hi-fi; while I enjoy my music on headphones.... What the "Text" Kindle is talking, I wont specify here!!!!

It can use either free Amazon samples or you own Text.txt files

Simple advice for Audio ECM, but something I did not consider at the start :(

Sadly this thread has now been gish-gallopped and shilled to the max. I knew it would happen. And it has.

Gangstalking has been argued for months on here and on the David Icke forums.  All a reader has to do is search for "gangstalking" and you'll see it all - both on here and on David Icke - and also on Digital Spy. I encourage readers to do just that, and look through the whole history.

Gangstalking is the modern day equivalent to Zersetzung, a practice widely adopted by the intelligence agencies in the former East Germany. It was so successful it was exported all over the world by the Stasi. It is in use in modern day Russia, as reported by Luke Harding, award winning journalist, in "Mafia State" as follows:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mafia-State-Reporter-Became-Brutal/dp/08526...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/sep/23/russia-targeting-weste...

The question is, has this same practice been adopted in the West? I and large number of other coherent people testify that it has. I ask the question, if this practice was so successful, and widely exported, then why hasn't it been adopted in the West? Deca says it would require "too many resources" but he has no idea, by his own admission, what resources exist. And his argument simply falls apart when you consider that existing groups, such as the Masons, are reportedly leveraged.

Assuming the practice does exist, and that Governments openly admit to employing shills to discredit various topics on the net, you must consider the extent to which shills would be employed to attempt, often in vain, to rubbish it, using every means at their disposal.

I'll leave this with you. Please think about it.

RSS

Latest Activity

blessed joined M Davids's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Christians fight against mind control

Come to join the online group for prayer. See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Susie peris's group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"I have been targeted for 4 years . I thought I was going crazy but, did some research and realized that mind control is possible. I have been followed by organized gang stalkers.  "
4 hours ago
blessed joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The United States of America Will Stand for Freedom and Against Mind Control...See More
4 hours ago
blessed joined maryduttonhughes's group
Thumbnail

UK supporters

I would like all uk citzens to put there names down so we can find each other, to help anf surport each other and may be arrange to meet at some timeSee More
4 hours ago
blessed joined Cedric's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined AtlantiTeo's group
Thumbnail

Afro group victims Mind Kontrol

(McMailTeam Saturday 10july2010)LIST VERY VERY PARTIAL of VICTIMS INDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICAINDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICA1. F. A.2. NADA ABBAS3. ANNE4. DEB CHAKRABORTY5. RAJ D6. AHMAD FANI7. ABDURAHMAN HUSSIEN MOHAMED ISLAAM8. DEEPTHI JOHN9. RAHUL S JOSHI10. SIMRAN SINGH JUNEJA11. VIJAY KARTHIC12. SHAFIQ KHAN13. SHIJU KRISHNA14. SURESH S. KUMAR15. TERUYUKI KURAHASHI16. MAHESHKUMAR17. PATRICIA MILLER18. GAUTAM MONDAL19. OM_NAMASHIVA20. OTILLIA21. PARIKSHIT PATHAK22. TEK NATH…See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Robin Yan's blog post This device tells me my neighbors can enter my house any time without opening any doors.
"what is the name of that device "
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service