If they don't commit any alleged crimes, why are they hacking everything?

UN
UN Human Rights
UN Human Rights Council
International Bar Association
Human Rights Watch
Amnesty International
Amnesty International Canada
International Criminal Court
Canadian Governments

Senator Macro Rubio many times questioned Google and Google Play. Just 2 days ago, he again questioned Google Play.

Facebook Canada ...are hacking all my posts, UN, UN Human Rights Community and International Criminal Court.

Google Play is hacking VPN app I am using. That means ,  I can not contact UN, UN Human Rights Community and International Criminal Court with any VPNs. So, they can hack, filter and block anything they want.

Meanwhile, Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government ... who are living as my neighbors
and gathering around my workplace,
desperately and madly , are torturing,harassing, threatening, terrorizing, attemptedly murdering me with all possible Non-Lethal Weapons and by every possible means.

How serious and dangerous are these weapons?  They are classified as weapons of mass destruction by UN. These  weapons are defined as weapons of incapacitating targets by UN.

What kinds of Non-Lethal Weapons are they using?  And, what kinds of means? UN Human Rights and IRCT have everything I provided.

If they don't commit any alleged crimes, why are they hacking everything?

Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone, and I need your help.

Robin Yan

Canadian victim of torture

20/09/1019

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –