Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I don't want to offend anyone but I have been listening to this divine intervention b..s. for 25 years. Why give people false hope that help is on the way. It sure is not going to come from the United Staes where the country is listed in 17th place on the honest countries list.

The U.S.A. is a neocolonial state that has always profited from one form of slavery or another.

The only help that is on the way is when a perp and or their accomplice dies.

When you get tired of praying pickup a gun and go to an Office of Science and Technology Office in the U.S. Military or D.A.R.P.A and find the director and empty a clip full of ammunition in their brain .Then and only then is help on the way.

Have a nice day,

MarkyLi

Views: 82

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Help is NOT on the way!!  Your smart and RIGHT!!  It is another way for us to be enslaved, tortured and killed by the Reptillian Government and controllers of Earth, they will be killed by the good aliens and Council of Worlds at the Upcoming Poleshift!!!  See my post on it and Youtubes on Poleshift as I added to DISCUSSIONS ON HOME PAGE HERE AND ON MY OWN YOUTUBES UNDER MY NAME: NIBIRU NOW ON HERE AND MS. KRIS DURSCHMIDT ON YOUTUBE!!!! YOUR RIGHT, PREPARE FOR POLESHIFT AS I SAID WITH WWW.ZETATALK.COM!! NO GOV. SITES OR NASA!!

i noticed christian people are not liked on peacepink, they are discriminated here, but mark, I tell you God walks with me and he helps me not to give up and to find sometimes peace in the slavery we are living 

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Something terrible is about to start. People in North America should be prepared."
1 hour ago
Santanu Banerjee joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Indian victims/supporters of mind control torture

Indian victims/supporters of mind control tortureSee More
4 hours ago
Santanu Banerjee liked Santanu Banerjee's profile
4 hours ago
Santanu Banerjee updated their profile
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Pray for USA. Too much division. Its all on purpose. Steve rat bannon."
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Civil war all in the plans? Russian backed fighters in America? Steve Bannon sellout."
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
8 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service