Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

mind controlling is true no one can deny as i have facts not friction to show right in the face of law and justice of india

MIND CONTROLLING RUN HERE IN SOUTH INDIA and yes this is fact that is known not on frictions or any guessing but on real facts of science and its breached by illegal high society criminals and political land grabers.

Yes today i am a victim but i know my harassers and how they are operating its not impossible i was fortunate enough to know that we can get them recorded their voices can be tapped on micro phone as they use r.f signals and some more signals based on digital satellite which is used in cenima field and goverment public security signals which they have breached into illegally i have caught voices of many different harassed people while i kept the microphone on each day as i slept and yes i know the person who is their present group active member he is brother of the hassan district MLA prakash and his name is Mr.Devendra h.s 

I have a complained given at a police station and soon going to the departments concerned with all the details that i have about him his group his people and his illegally run technology which our own goverment officials are yet  to learn about any help to anyone is here please join hands in fighting against this desh dhrohis funded with high V.I.P's of our society.

you can maill or call  me any time on sanjanalakhwani7@gmail.com ph 9035648035 bangalore 

Views: 575

Replies to This Discussion

Hi this is karthik  from Chennai,.

*for the past 4 years,these criminals explain my thoughts relentlessly through microwave techniques.

*many cosmopolitan media people came on TV to show me they could read my mind - know a word I was trying to recall and drop it in to conversation on TV effortlessly.

*Physically they abuse me by creating an intolerable pain on my head and leg remotely, 4 times.

*I would like to know the spec of microphone to record these voices, to show as a valuable evidence to police??

My mail id is Karthik_padayachi@rediffmail.com ;  phone - 09884552013.

Regards

Karthik.M

SIR, Information about antisocial person [KAJAL KANTI DEY , (m) -8276909442/ 8584929823 , ADD: 8/3/26A , jessore road Kolkata-28 & PRATIK DEY URF (SOUVIK DEY, ADD:-sodepur, west bengal ], they harass people by RNM ( Remote Neural Monitoring brain controle thought this RNM machine) . I would like to inform you that , I am living in Kolkata , my born and brought up in here Kolkata. This person ( kajal kianti Dey ) have 2 piece of RNM (Remote Neural Monitoring ) & 1 piece of RNM he gave to his Brother-in- law (Pratik Dey urf Souvik Dey ). (Kajal kanti Dey’s sister name is kakoli Dey ( but I don’t know she have this RNM or not )Past 2 year and 6 month I have been tortured by them by varies way like ( voice to skull , memory kill, view victim’s eyes , listen& slang words use against me, body itching , illness , forced sleep, forced wake, High heat, Mentally torture, hamper in my job ,In my comparative exams & my personal data information etc, they Hampering my life by RNM (Machine )which is connect to Human Brain (frequency level )through satellite.They harass lot’s of Female’s in Kolkata & in our locality by Sexually ( Through Visual cortex of Victim’s Eyes they can see ) and some Valgur sensation by this RNM (Machine ). (RNM) stands for” REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING “have such features through which they have been tortured by people & females ( this is a Bioelectro Magnetic weapon technology which is generally not use in Kolkata civil area) They generally target to female’s and sexually use this RNM (machine) to harass and torture them, some Minister and VIP’s information they have been observed by this connection of RNM( machine) as for Entertainment of themself.This Machine (RNM) can’t be detect by any normal way (necessary equipment oscillating scanners etc help to detect the interference of this connection ) , help me and raise my Voice against this kind of antisocial , violence , harassment , torture against women’s and people in Kolkata (dum dum & sodepur) , which is against Law.(Kajal Kanti Dey & Pratik Dey urf Souvik Dey ) both generally shows their character in public as a wise person but actually they are not, both are a Poisson in human’s life . They have 3 piece of RNM , which is very dangerous in human’s life .

IF GOVERMENT WILL TAKE A POLYGRAPH TEST/ LIE DETECTOR TEST KAJAL KANTI DEY AND PRATIK DEY,

HIS ACTUAL TRUTH WILL COME OUT THAT THEY  ARE USING RNM ( REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING) ,  HIS PHOTO AND HIS FATHER PHOTO , I AM UPLOADING ....his father kanai kanti Dey is invented RNM , kanai kanti Dey is no more he passed away.. ..but his son Kajal kanti Dey and kajal kanti dey's brother in law (Prathik  Dey)  both useing this to harass people of Kolkata,  India

Attachments:

Hi, this is Karthik

In chennai, media people like Napoleon and singer Soumya are involved in this microwave torture.

I myself being a Targeted Individual can understand what you are going through. Be strong and fight it out. I am fighting my battle alone since childhood. when I read about brave people like you I get motivated. I support you with my heart and soul.

Thanks for Support ...Anil Chopra

ANIL CHOPRA said:

I myself being a Targeted Individual can understand what you are going through. Be strong and fight it out. I am fighting my battle alone since childhood. when I read about brave people like you I get motivated. I support you with my heart and soul.

Same here Ms. Sanjana. Targeted past 13 years in Chennai. Mostly the perpetrators use same network as you all in Bangalore area. Sign this petition at http://chng.it/FFkckyLk
if possible. Thanks . Keep up the fight going. May All the Gods be with you.

Hi. Karthik.

I also faced same in Chennai like you. Please sign my petition at http://chng.it/FFkckyLk

karthik said:

Hi, this is Karthik

In chennai, media people like Napoleon and singer Soumya are involved in this microwave torture.

Information about RNM ( Remote Neural Monitoring) user(KAJAL KANTI DEY & his brother KAMAL KANTI DEY ), they harass people by RNM ( Remote Neural Monitoring )machine.

I would like to inform you that, I am (Kunal Rai ) living in Kolkata, my born and brought up in here Kolkata. This person ( kajal Kanti Dey and His Brother kamal Kanti Dey ) have 3 pieces of RNM (Remote Neural Monitoring ) 

Kajal Kanti Dey’s sister name is kakoli Dey Chatterjee  ( but she don't know about  RNM in my concern, Past 5 year and 6 months since from 2014, I have been tortured by them by varies way like ( voice to skull, memory kill, view victim's eyes, listen& slang words use against me, body itching ( all over my body I have given that torture photocopy with the attachment ), sickness, forced sleep, forced awake, High heat/burn skin by beam, Mentally torture to make me angry by slow silent voice, hamper in my job,     & my personal data information, etc, they Hampering my life by RNM (Machine )which is connected to Human Brain (through Bio Electro-Magnetic Wave frequency  ) this is a wireless connection which works in  Electro-Magnetic field our body is one kind of Bio Electro-Magnetic field which have a specific frequency level when they connect a human brain they adjust the level of human brain frequency and connect human/victim with this RNM weapon.

They harass lots of females in  Kolkata & our locality by Sexually harassing them ( Through the Visual cortex of Victim's Eyes i.e,  they can see through the victim's eyes in RNM machine screen ) and some Vulgar sensation in the genital area by this RNM (Machine ). They are doing this kind of antisocial activity since 10 years or more than that and still doing harassing people, nobody gets to know what is it, and they(victims) can't do anything because they don't have any evidence or they don't know how to get evidence, that's why their victims are not able to do anything.

When I was suffering from this connection (RNM), then I searched on the internet and

I have come to know that this machine (RNM) stands for” REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING “have such features, through which  I get tortured by them ( RNM user kajal Kanti Dey & Kamal Kanti Dey ), these person's (kajal Kanti Dey & kamal Kanti Dey ) using this kind of Bio electro  Magnetic weapon called the RNM machine, which is invented by his father or maybe the grandfather.

When I  knew all these things happen with me & other people in Kolkata, then they threaten me by this connection (via Ear bypass: which is a feature of RNM to communicate with the Victim's with the silent slow sound ) that they can spoil my life, if I am going to take any action on it or tell anybody. But I tried to reveal them  that’s why they started torturing  me all the time when I lost my passion,

I told him (kajal Kanti Dey)  to stop harassing me with the connection of RNM (machine), but he was denied and pretend me as he doesn't know about what I  said to him of this connection of RNM( RNM),  Suddenly after that when he reached to his house, which is up the stair of my house,   in panic, he cut the connection for a while but again after half an hour, he kajal Kanti dey & his brother Kamal Kanti Dey, started harassing me like the same what they have been doing before. When I search in Internet and got to know what is it and trying to reveal it by giving information in mail to the NIA , CID , NHR ( National Human Right ) , ISRO, DRDO then kajal kanti Dey & his brother Kamal Kanti Dey ( both user of RNM )  make a plan against me in between April -  May 2016  , to make me angry and make me insane to do illegal attack/mistake to hurt him physically  , then they will go to take a action to lodge (FIR) against me and  they will show me as a criminal to people or locality ( but my passed record you can check,  there  no any records like this you will found ) they want to  make me as a accuse and then they will be safe from me   , unfortunately same thing happen , In temper when I mess with him suddenly by default he got harm little bit in hand palm 

( which is shown bigger harm by prescription & photography)  , In tension or their torture this incident  happen ,  just because I have no further option to do anything , because no body believing me what I was said to them about this matter ( this is a Bioelectro Magnetic weapon technology  which is generally not use in Kolkata civil area) so maybe that’s a reason behind for people as well as my family not understanding about RNM torture , which  I actually want to tell them about ( Remote Neural Monitoring ) torture  , But when I accused as a attacker (which is  actually shown to police more then what I have done ) , They make FIR against  me strongly and I got accused  a case of IPC326 (Actually RNM user  planning against  me to jail for 10 years )  they were tried to non bellable process  but they didn’t  succeed  because God with me, that time by  God gress I came out  from the jail within  14 days , through  Interim bell right now that case is  converted to  IPC 324 because I attend in local Police station twice  in a week for a month ( that means 8 times for a month )and at the same time attain all the hearing dates of court  (right now my bell is conform), and still I am attend all the  hearing  dates

just because I knew all their antisocial activity of (RNM user Kajal kanti Dey & his brother Kamal kanti Dey ), they were feel insecure from me, so they were tortured me continuously till today, and still I am connected and getting the torture .

I have my proof that when I was revealing them before the date of this IPC case (i.e, on 02/05/16),  by this mail ID wistleblower437@gmail.com,  I gave lots of information regarding this RNM user in the mail, tweeter by hiding my name  that's  why they were plan against me to harass/torture me more for making me do anything wrong against them and they will go for FIR against me, 

sir, you can check my passed record I have no any such record before this incident, now I am not hiding my self after this incident happened   that’s why I am giving all mail through my mail ID with my name 

They generally target to female's and sexually use this RNM (machine) to harass and torture females  that's why generally  females are not coming in front,

Some of the Ministers and VIP's information they have been observed by this connection of RNM( machine) just for Entertainment to themself.

This Machine (RNM) can't be detected by any normal way (necessary equipment oscillating scanners etc help  to detect the interference of this connection  ), So I am humbly requesting you that please investigate this kind of RNM(Remote Neural Monitoring ) torture  in our state as well as all over the country,

If some knowledgeable person  of “ ISRO" or "DRDO" can help it out if he knows about Electromagnetic wave frequency  feature, who can help you about  Electro-Magnetic Wave frequency  or, who  can search out about this matter on the Internet,

I am a victim & I got tortured then go for a search on the internet about this kind of torture and I found all the information about this RNM (machine), which I have got tortured a lot with the connection of their RNM (machine) have same features what I observed on the internet.

Like me some more victims in India suffer/harass  with  -Electronic Harassment/TI's / Targeted RNM (victim ) by another RNM user, you can ask another RNM victim's like me  their name and contact  mention below

Name of Victims               location            Cont number/mail ID of Victims

1. Ganesh Babu +91 9840376699

Mr. Deb Chakraborty,                (Kolkata)                  +91 8777672602

maildevto@gmail.com

Mr. Battacharya                        ( Kolkata )               +91  8902001259 

Mr. Krishnandu Mukharjee     ( Kolkata )                +91 8017844208  /

+91  9073591438

Mr. Karthik               ( Banglore),               +919884552013

Karthik_padayachi@rediffmail.com

Mr. Rajeev          ( Kanpur, U.P.)    7007915193   gjcrajeev06@gmail.com

Mr. Sathish                             ( Banglore),                +91 9844502032                              
                                                           sathishshivakumar@gmail.com

Miss Aparna Reddy                     ( Hydrabad )                  +91 9901494604

Mr. Anand Tiwari                       (U.P.)                               +91 8736097181

Mr. Anand Ratori                       (Uttrakhand).                +91 8755815607

Mr. Vashkar Mukherjee      ( Maharashtra)             mukerg@gmail.com

Miss Suja Ji                                                                  9632623496

Mrs. Saroja ji         (Banglore)         whatsapp Num : +1(302)4657113

+91 7676882734

Mr. Arun ji                     (U.K.)                                +44 7596899148

Mr. Sumit Nair                                            +91 8593047954

Mrs. Sweta Ummatt                                                 9884969627

Mr. Prasant                        ( Maharastra )          6898216209

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP3V-vKQOOw

Right now I am helpless sir kindly do the proper action and I am requesting you to please call me for a short meeting of this matter, If you want to know more properly, actually I want

the highlight to the upper-level officers of the Defense Ministry about them( RNM user). I am hoping that you will support me to fight against this kind of antisocial person. This person's  doing an antisocial activity just because nobody knows about  "RNM'' works 

his father (KANAI KANTI DEY ) make invented/ made that 3 pieces of  RNM (Remote Neural Monitoring) but they user of RNM ( KAJAL KANTI DEY & brother KAMAL KANTI DEY ) are using it in a bad way which is can't be acceptable.

He( Kajal Kanti Dey)  working in the Electric office Kolkata please check his attendance record of those year’s in his office register, he is not able to come office properly in panic just because I knew all his activity & I am going to reveal him and his brother that’s why they torturing me by RNM( machine) all the time and even all night  & still doing it till present.

This RNM (machine)   can be detected if some   polytrophic test will be taken to them by higher authority my government permission because this is a serious matter regarding civil life and female life, 

Or some equipment like a detector,  which can be identified of Bio Electro-Magnetic Wave Frequency in those areas.    

help me to raise my and ( all the victim's males and mostly Females)  Voice against this kind of antisocial, Violence, Electronic Harassment, Torture against women's and people of  Kolkata, which is against the suit of Law.

(KAJAL KANTI DEY & his brother KAMAL KANTI DEY ) both generally show their character in public as a wise person but actually, they are not,  both are a Poisson in human life. They have 3 pieces of RNM, which is very dangerous in human's life.

Some detail’s & pictures  I did attach with this application/article about RNM

Details of  RNM (machine ) user in Kolkata

NAME

KAJAL KANTI DEY user of RNM

(M) : +91 8584929823/ +91 8276909442

His brother KAMAL KANTI DEY user of RNM

ADD

8/3/26A JESSORE ROAD KOLKATA, INDIA -28

, KOLKATA,  WEST BENGAL, INDIA 

profession

Electric Office

Business

My contact detail (whistleblower and victim)

NAME : KUNAL RAI

(M) & WHATSUP :- +91 9831053417 

E-MAIL:-krai17153@gmail.com,  Kunal_rai_23rd@yahoo.com

Attachments:

RSS

Latest Activity

Otikal Holdings left a comment for keisha jackson
"My beloved,please write to my email address ( col.rachel19washburn@gmail.com ), so that I can tell you all in details, I' am notalways here"
1 minute ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Matthew E
"My beloved,please write to my email address ( col.rachel19washburn@gmail.com ), so that I can tell you all in details, I' am notalways here"
4 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Matthew
4 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Matthew
4 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Brigitte Matte
5 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for mtehr
6 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for matthew arthur graves
7 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Matti Meikäläinen
9 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service