Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Buddhism does not SPEAKS OF BLACK ELEPHANTS! We have an elephant and "focus" on the great room AWARENESS! At the time of the Nazi regime cruel and bloody experiments with people of all ages were performed ..

The ladies and gentlemen who performed the supervision of these investigations "abductees" in concentration camps were saved and "wash them" face to keep experimenting with people in other countries and protected by governments form.

global events for papers grounded in suffering and sorrow too many people marked by hatred.

This today no one remembers that not interested.
A film about paperclip project would help us understand how science has used prisoners in concentration camps to be used as human guinea pigs.

In Catalonia people are too busy with Buddhist meditation and letting the universe take over the human karma.

Perhaps in other regions of the world people are more receptive to public denunciation.
I am a "victim" of ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT telemetry psychotronic and I are used to remotely psychiatric research.
https://www.covertharassmentconference.com/speakers

TEDDIES CONCERN without shame.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1665855113659688/?fref=ts

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

I like your comment about the  history of bio medical experimentation by the government and private corporations being very cruel.  Factually, medical experimentation throughout history has a very cruel, exploitative, and sadistic side to it--which few in power admit to and/or care about.  Unfortunately, human guinea pigs are considered non citizens by most governments and laws such as the Nuremberg Code are not enforced because of corporations ability to corrupt and bribe government officials to look the other way to human suffering of captive human guinea pigs. On my site, I mention  some of the studies completed without fairness for human guinea pigs such as Tuskegee, Project Paperclip, Duplessis orphans, Project Artirchoke, the ACHES radiation experiments, Guatamalean survivors, Mkultra, and more.  Many are discussed in more detail in Wikpedia, and other Web pages if you want more information.  I joined this group to learn more.  I have one question what does Teddy represent? 

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Just calling it now. US civil war 2 . let see what happens. All in the plans of utter garbage evil. Rat Bannons ideology wants one."
7 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" pitää kirjautua, että pääsee lukemaan TI-symptoms Tuolla alempana on sisällysluettelo. Kirjoittelen,suomentelen nyt yksityiskohtaisemmin: Kuva, joka on jutussa, mutta ei tässä:: Huomattavin…"
15 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Yritän toista linkkiä, edellisen IP osoitetta ei löytynyt http://targeted-individuals-europe.com/index,php/ti-symptoms"
15 hours ago
Profile IconDAmore Jordane and Dawn joined Peacepink
22 hours ago
Faride commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

How Governments Try To Control People! with NSA Whistle-blower BILL BINNEY!

"To be honest, I stopped paying attention to such things. We already have many reasons for concern because of covids and other things ... I decided to distract myself from such thoughts and preferred to spend a lot of time on the game portal here -…"
yesterday
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
yesterday
Stephen O' Neill commented on Wayne Morin Jr's photo
Thumbnail

Overview Jews Behind Targeted Individual Program

"The targeted individual programme has nothing to do with race, there are targeted Jews too Wayne. How would you explain that one , covering their tracks?"
Monday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service