Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

deca's Discussions (1,450)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I would look at SDR start with a simple and cheap SDR usb dongle £20 ....limited ra…"

deca replied Jul 23, 2019 to Mind Control Frequencies Searches / Spectrum Analyzer

5 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Debbie Kent

"Sentinel (AI Scheme) compensation help http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credit-cards…"

deca replied Oct 28, 2015 to Murdering Targets for life insurance money....

14 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by sheqelgrubber

"er Jake if you read it "your free policy from sentinel" looks like you bought ,hired…"

deca replied Oct 28, 2015 to Murdering Targets for life insurance money....

14 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by sheqelgrubber

"again I don`t buy they take out life insurance out on targets ....mainly as there ar…"

deca replied Oct 27, 2015 to Murdering Targets for life insurance money....

14 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by sheqelgrubber

"Update on RF-scanning meeting August 3rd[QUOTE]Lars Drudgaard is the host of this ep…"

deca replied Aug 11, 2013 to ICAACT preliminary scanning meeting in the UK north west England St Annes

8 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by deca

"This was a great event  :)UK Meeting 3rd August 2013 [url]https://www.youtube.com/wat…"

deca replied Aug 8, 2013 to ICAACT preliminary scanning meeting in the UK north west England St Annes

8 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by deca

"ok Diane has received your request , you are on the list and should recive a email f…"

deca replied Jul 29, 2013 to ICAACT preliminary scanning meeting in the UK north west England St Annes

8 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by deca

"ok no problem Melanie remembers you from  the London meeting and being a nice person…"

deca replied Jul 29, 2013 to ICAACT preliminary scanning meeting in the UK north west England St Annes

8 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by deca

"bumpless than a week to go :)can`t wait for this, it will be great to meet people in…"

deca replied Jul 28, 2013 to ICAACT preliminary scanning meeting in the UK north west England St Annes

8 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by deca

"Good new we have filled around half the available scanning request places already ,…"

deca replied Jul 7, 2013 to ICAACT preliminary scanning meeting in the UK north west England St Annes

8 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by deca

RSS

Latest Activity

Mrs.magrate left a comment for Wiley Grigsby
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
14 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Rodney France
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
14 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Zachary Michels
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
14 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Mikey
15 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Angelica Berrios
15 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Gerald Covington
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
16 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Mohammed Metzler
17 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Rhys Mcneil
18 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service