Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs
Dear Galina/ Canadian victims:
Please don't send this letter right now. We have to discuss it with our friends. There are some points needed to be clear and corrected.
Dear Member of the Canadian Government:
We are writing you on behalf of Organization of Victims of Psychotronic (Mind Control) Weapons to ask for your help for the many constituents in Canada who are being targeted unjustly without their informed consent by Psychotronic (or Mind Control, Electronic, Directed Energy, Neurological, Non-lethal) Weapons. We, and many others, are being TORTURED AND MUTILATED IN A MIND CONTROL CONCENTRATION CAMP 24/7. We wouldn't be tortured and manipulated in a properly functioning legal system/society.
Victims of Psychotronic weapons detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history, including the most horrendous incidents of psychological torture, mental and physical mutilations. Criminals place human subjects under continuous surveillance, no matter where he/she is. They monitor the human brain, including thoughts, reactions, motor commands, auditory events and visual images. They continuously alter consciousness, introduce voices, noises, commands, images, "dreams", and other disturbances into the brain. They directly abuse, torture and assault our bodies - including performing advanced medical procedures from remote locations.
These are some of symptoms of targeted individuals:
1). Microwave hearing and torture with intense, loud, electronic-sounding noise.
2). Visual distortions and hallucinations.
3). Manipulation of will, emotions, feelings, and perceptions.
4). Manipulation of human behavior: forced speech, involuntary body movements, transmission of specific commands into the subconscious, compulsory execution of these commands.
5). Reading thoughts remotely, retrieving memories, implanting personalities.
6). Debilitation of mental acuity: inability to concentrate, disruption of ability to think rationally and independently.
7). Loss of memory and knowledge.
8). Inadequate states, which targeted individuals have never experienced before (states of narcotic intoxication, depression, obsessive desires and so on).
9). Control of sleep patterns: sleep deprivation or uncontrollable sleep
10). Blurred vision
11). Cramps, seizures and spasms
12). Excruciating artificial pain in any part of the body, including heart attacks and other serious medical conditions.
Investigation of these crimes is under jurisdiction of RCMP in Canada. We have contacted RCMP, the police, Security/Intelligence Agencies, Courts and other Government institutions over and over and over again, but have had our appeals for assistance and protection almost completely ignored or suppressed. The government “doing nothing” in this situation is a form of sanctioning these horrendous, fascist mind control experiments on innocent and defenseless people. That is why the Canadian Government is responsible for these crimes. The government of Canada must uphold the rule of National, International and Human Rights Law and protect Canadian citizens by these laws. Instead we see the huge disconnect between its professed principles and values and the reality.
It is our responsibility to record and alert the world to these horrendous crimes and the extreme danger that these technologies pose to democracy, human rights, privacy, mental and physical freedom, and the health of all people. These are the most horrendous weapons and crimes imaginable, and the people, using them, are mass-murdering conspirators, pursuing fascist, totalitarian, fundamentalist schemes.
Doctor Joseph Mengele and other Nazis, who started developing these techniques in concentration camps during World War II, were brought over here from Europe after the war to continue their atrocities. MKULTRA was the first of these illegal and immoral experiments with unwilling victims. We are the latest victims. THIS MUST STOP, and the people responsible exposed and brought to justice for these unspeakable crimes against humanity. We demand only that our human rights are respected, and that the Canadian Government appoints a Committee to get to the bottom of this most serious matter based upon the evidence collected, intercepted, and compiled by victims for many years.
This gross violation of human rights must be investigated immediately.
Members of Organization of Victims of Psychotronic (Mind Control) Weapon and Targeted Individuals:
1. Galina Kurdina, firstname.lastname@example.org, unit 601, 50 Tuxedo Court, Toronto, ON, Canada, M1G 3S8.
2. Carlo Calandra, email@example.com, Toronto, ON, Canada.
3. David Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1454 Trillium Way on Gabriola Island, BC, Canada.
4. Carmen Marie France Markey, email@example.com, 406-1575 Best Street White Rock, BC, Canada, V4B5K1.
5. Nicole Delpeuch, firstname.lastname@example.org, 3130 rue Berthiaume, Laval, QC, Canada, H7M 2K3.
6. Robin Yan, email@example.com, 1807-160 Alton Towers Cir., Scarborough, ON, Canada, M1V 4X8.
7. Alan Grieve, firstname.lastname@example.org, 31 Alexander St, suite 312, Toronto, ON, Canada, M4Y 1B2.
8. Rob Beattie, email@example.com, 10 Redfield Ave, Nepean, ON, Canada, K2H 6A8.
9. Gerry Duffett, firstname.lastname@example.org, 3358 - A McCowan Rd – Basement, Scarborough, ON, Canada, M1V 5P5.
10. Mark Holden, email@example.com, 11 Centre St. Box 6, Conn, ON, Canada, N0G 1N0.
11. Susan Michael, firstname.lastname@example.org, PO Box 519,105 Lepine Ave, Fort Chipewyan, AB, Canada, T0P 1B0.
12. Justin Haldorsen, email@example.com, 3646 Gliderway Private RR#3, Mantoick (Ottawa), ON, Canada, K4M-1B4.
13. Cecilia Mallon, firstname.lastname@example.org, 447 LaCloche Lake Rd, Massey, ON, Canada, P0P 1P0.
14. Valerie Guillaume, email@example.com, 525 Lawrence Avenue West. # 211, Toronto, ON, Canada. M6A 3E1.
15. Carl Avery, firstname.lastname@example.org, 31 Woodrow Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada, M4C 1G5.
16. Marie Sardinha, email@example.com, 11 Random Street, Toronto, ON, Canada, M9B 2J7.
17. David Shevchuk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 19 Belleview Court, Courtice, ON, Canada, LIE1J1.
18. Yusuf Hussein Hassan, email@example.com, 1545 Ouellette Ave, Apt. #301, Windsor, ON, Canada, N8X 1K6.
19. Anna Kochanowsky, firstname.lastname@example.org, 95 La Rose Ave, Unit 1005. Toronto, ON, Canada, M9P 3T2.
20. Parren Cheng, email@example.com, Ottawa, ON, Canada..
21. Mark Shaefer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 311 Niska road, Toronto, ON, Canada, M3N 2R4.
22. Derrick Robinson, email@example.com. President of Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance.
23. Christine Lynn Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org, 530 Divisadero St, San Francisco,CA, USA, 94117.
24. Richard Centeno, email@example.com, 154 Tunstead Ave #2, San Anselmo, CA, USA, 94960.
25. Robert W. Baird, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2723 Octavia Street, New Orleans, LA, USA, 70115.
26. Antonio Ford, email@example.com, 3473 Woodbaugh Drive, Chesapeake, Virginia, USA, 23321.
27. Gregory Trover Gamache, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1816 Fairgrounds Road, St Charles, Missouri, USA, 63303.
28. Moe Hosny, email@example.com, PO BOX 10, Gedimino Str. 7, Vilnius 01002, Lithuania.
30. Mônica Cristina Dantas Miranda, firstname.lastname@example.org, Praça Santa Cruz, 708 apt 58, Santo Amaro, São Paulo SP,
CEP 04734-010, Brasil.
http://www.rexresearch.com/sublimin/sublimin.htm, http://www.wikipatents.com/6470214.html, http://www.bugsweeps.com/, http://www.wanttoknow.info/650517nytimes, https://peacepink.ning.com/, http://www.freedomfchs.com/usarmyrptonmicrowavefx.pdf, http://www.freedomfchs.com/id16.html , http://www.freedomfchs.com/,
Books and articles regarding electronic weapons, body and mind control technologies on http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/, a search engine for MEDLINE library, service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institute of Health:
There are 259 articles and books about brain-machine interface, 155 articles about neuroengineering, 80 articles about neural interfacing, 18 articles about neuromechanical systems, 580 articles about neuroinformatics, 20866 articles about neuroimaging, 1380 articles about neural prostheses, 26 articles about artificial and biological neural circuits, 33697 articles about neural control, 3678 articles about neural signal processing, 2658 articles about neural modeling, 2 articles about neuro-computation in MEDLINE library.