Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs
I'm going to list some of the methods they use to make my social life exhausting:
- they make me look at a certain person and then insert disturbing (agressive, sexual) thoughts and/or agressive impulses
- they focus my attention on a particular thing people are saying and then insert similar (agressive, sexual thoughts about the others or humilliating thoughts about myself) thoughts related to what they were saying and/or anger (a certain word can bring up the same thought over and over again, everytime I hear it)
- they make me notice certain gestures people do and then insert similar thoughts and/or anger
- they make me spot unaesthetical things of other people and then insert offending commentaries in my mind
- they make me lose my interest/patience when conversating
- induced racing thoughts or racing inner conversation
- induced anger or hornyness when someone touches me or walks close to me
- induced narcissism
- induced paranoia
Also they use some of these methods to cancel the positive emotional feedback of doing a good deed.
These methods are usually coupled with others' strange reactions (as if they knew what I was thinking/feeling).
So this brings me to the question: do you think that people around us can really read our minds?