Some ways of informing the public about electronic harassment
•Writing messages on money ( costume made rubber stamps could be good to use)
• placing flyers in mailboxes, newspaper boxes, books at libraries or book stores, simply forgetting a few on public transport, or visiting random stores and handing them out to owners or clerks,
• One way that could turn out to be very efficient is by informing your local religious communities which ever they may be, considering that there are good decent religious people and in general most religions frown greatly on forms of mind manipulations. If enough would hear of our harassments they could raise a loud voice of concern. (Visiting places of worship and handing out flyers)
• There is also an idea of commenting on major newspaper articles in somewhat unrelated forums this way a lot more readers who are not aware of v2k and rnm technology could get an idea. Example: Snowden articles in the online guardian newspaper.
• Posting basic info on Facebook groups not related to TIs, there are many out there.
• This one may be a little bit odd but, opening a telephone listings book and making random phone calls asking if people have heard of voice to skull remote meural monitoring technology, if not asking them to research it.
Bottom line is that people should be aware that this technology exists and it's potential and ongoing abuse of innocent people around the globe.
Plus there is also a chance that TIs who may not know what is going on with them could come out and start informing the public like us and future TIs will immediately know they are being electronically harassed.
So with our numbers and informing the public on a large scale through the above or many other possible means will bring closer a true public discussion about this technology.
Final thing, if a large number of students and researchers will get a good grasp of v2k rnm technology's existence it will compel an unstoppable exposure and public recognition.