Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

When It Is Right to Disobey

Over the last few devotionals, we have learned the importance God places on obedience to various authorities. And an appropriate question is whether there is ever a time when we draw the line when it comes to obeying men.

In the Book of Acts, Peter and John got in trouble for preaching Christ. In Acts 5:29, when they were told not to preach anymore, Peter answered and said this,

"We ought to obey God rather than men."

That is where you draw the line. If you are ever asked to do something that would cause you to be disobedient to God or that would cause you to violate your conscience (not your preference, but your conscience), that is where you draw the line.

Paul made a statement that he lived in good conscience before God and before men. Your conscience deals with things you truly believe in your heart are morally right and wrong. If you go against your conscience in one of those things, then that is sin.

Stand your ground when it comes to conscience and obedience to God. If people ask you to do something that violates either of these two things—then it is time to take a stand for what you know is right.

For example, in many nations of the world, it is illegal to share your faith. It is illegal to win people to Christ. But Jesus said, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." We have an allegiance to a higher authority. And when the authorities are telling us to do something that would cause us to disobey God, we obey God, not men.

Amen, Amen.

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

1. 1.     Bible had prophesied such horrible crimes

Revelation 13: 7 It (beast) was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.

(1)   Currently, Satan, Beast and their followers had covertly used their powerful mind control weapons, to 'wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them' -- control their behaviors, emotions and even their thoughts.

(2)   'It (beast) was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation'. Beast hided in all government and public, they could control all government and public to ignore victims’ complaints. Victims could not find justice on the earth and could not win lawsuits.

Bible had prophesied that victims would suffer more than 10 days (10 years).

Revelation 2:10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Mind Control victims had suffered more than 10 years.

If government covered such horrible crime; if they ignored victims complaint; if they did not help victims; if they did not investigate torturers and sentence torturers according to law; Government are becoming heads of Beasts.

If public ignored victims complaint, they were standing on the Satan's side. They did not support righteousness and condemn Satan's evil sins.  They are becoming followers of Satan and Beasts.

(1)   Mind Control weapons abuses and tortures were indeed Satan’s spirits

God gave us free. God never control Human Beings’ minds.

Only Satan and his supporters wanted to control human beings' thoughts.

Mind control weapons were the most important weapons that Satan, Beasts and their followers owned and they were also used to torture and abuse innocent civilians.

Nazi was the first developer of mind control weapons. With the help of Satan, they even wanted to conquer all over the world. Even Nazi was destroyed, but their mind control weapons had spread out to all over the world.

More followers of Dragon and Beast started to research and develop mind control weapons and they also used their mind control weapons to abuse and torture innocents secretly.

(2)   God chose us to be soldiers of God. God fight Satan through us.

When Satan wanted to take authorities of the whole world, When Satan wanted to conquer all over the world.  God would send his soldiers to fight Satan.

2 Timothy 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 6:10, 11 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

"Greater is He (JESUS) that is in YOU, than he (the Devil) that is in the World!"--1John 4:4

Faith comes from hearing the WORD of God" (Romans 10:17)

RESIST the Enemy and he will FLEE from you"!--James 4:7

(3)   Mind Control weapons abuses and tortures violate both laws of mankind and laws of God

RSS

Latest Activity

Daniel Rogers posted a blog post

V2K

I recently have become a victim of V2K. I was wanting to know of any ways to block it..
6 hours ago
Daniel Rogers is now a member of Peacepink
7 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

OPTOGENETICS IS BEING USED TO ENSLAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHILE REMAINING DENIABLE.

Optogenetics is being used to remotely and wirelessly enslave many men and women throughout the world in a completely invisible deniable way.Green algae is light sensitive.A protein causes green algae to swim towards or away from light.Light is now being used to control the behaviour of human brain cells.You take the gene that encodes the green algae protein and another piece of DNA called a promoter and you put them in a virus which you then inject into human beings while they are unconscious.…See More
16 hours ago
John Noble is now a member of Peacepink
yesterday
Mathiew Burkett liked Gretta Fahey's blog post FALSE WORLDVIEW ENFORCEMENT.
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Execution like life doesnt matter. Someone looks at you badly says something execute them. Remote control heart attacks. They executed my da"
yesterday
Gordana Filipovic posted a status
"Listening might be recommended - If I ever lose my faith in you!"
yesterday
Gordana Filipovic posted a status
"My experience very often, our experience was and is passionate when it is understood - no man, no people...Terrible loneliness."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service