Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hello fellow TIs.. I am being tortured 24/7. I simply cannot take it anymore. I am thinking of going to the doctor and having him/her prescribing me something for stress and more. Who is in my shoes and getting medical help? Any suggestions on what works best in mellowing someone out?

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NavyNut has a good point maybe there's evidence like irritation/inflammation though it wont prove what there doing even when you have proof they make it where you can't use it.

Yep, if you tell them the truth about what you think, there's a chance they will just dismiss it. While a checkup might show something, who knows, they might as well pursue what the problem is.

Just be calm if you want to go in that direction, just tell them your symptoms unless you want to come forward with it but you have to understand that doctors are very smart, if you tell them someone is doing this, they will flare the danger right away depending on which one you get.

Maybe you will be taken seriously who knows but with my experience, it didn't work very well and they know. I have went through many doctors, all the same in various locations so that's where I'm at. They all know I could tell, but they won't do a damn thing about it.

Hello! I have an anxiety disorder and have been suffering from it for many years. When I was 16 I thought something was wrong with me and I was broken (btw my family also thought so). But only after years and long therapy I understood that it was the situation in the family knocked me down. Now I’m learning to live with an anxiety disorder and battling depression developed on this basis, but when I was a teenager, my parents stuffed me with a lot of drugs, so now I'm trying to use only natural medicines, and my doctor advised me to relieve CBD for depression.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

tanstaafl productions updated their profile
18 minutes ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

DR LAWRENCE PINNEO CREATED A DICTIONARY OF EEG PATTERNS WHICH CORRESPOND TO EACH AND EVERY THOUGHT YOU THINK.

5m · Shared with PublicDR LAWRENCE PINNEO CREATED AN EEG DICTIONARY OF WORDS AND THOUGHTS IN 1972.By analysing the temporal lobes of the human brain using electromagnetic radiation scientists can identify unique EEG patterns and relate them to the individual words, thoughts, body movements and emotions of the human research subject. In 1972 Dr Lawrence Pinneo of the Stanford Research Institute created an EEG dictionary of each unique EEG pattern and its related unique thought or unique word.…See More
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Hear horns honking around you a lot? You are getting codes. Wake up!!!"
11 hours ago
Violet Roden is now a member of Peacepink
13 hours ago
K. Bharath Kumar left a comment for Ananga Mohan Bera
"Dear Ananga,Greetings. Please sign https://www.change.org/StopElectronicTorture"
14 hours ago
deca posted videos
16 hours ago
tanstaafl productions liked tanstaafl productions's video
18 hours ago
K. Bharath Kumar left a comment for Nitin
"Please sign my petition at https://t.co/BNT2vreihI?amp=1"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service