peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

What is the best way to protect the heart from remote torture/murder (such as an increase of heartbeat)? What do you recommend to buy/use?

This is dangerous; for example can manipulation of the heartbeat last for an hour (!) and many nights in a row. Sometimes manipulation of the heartbeat is combined with so called (remote) electronic rape - there is a mimicking of the heartbeat as when one is having sex voluntary. Other times distortion of the beat is used to wake up people from their sleep.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they can kill you at any time, what protection you are looking for?

destroy the reason.

I keep saying mind over matter, ive been accelerated before, pulsed, you need to use dominant intent over it and push away.
I think its a nervous system energy that can be dispersed easily with proper technique

If it's done at night it's not that easy to push it away (when half-awake).   

brian bovo said:

I keep saying mind over matter, ive been accelerated before, pulsed, you need to use dominant intent over it and push away.
I think its a nervous system energy that can be dispersed easily with proper technique

Be always prepared. Before go sleep and before wake up be ready that your brain will be fucked. Do it until the reason will not gone
Oskar said:

If it's done at night it's not that easy to push it away (when half-awake).   

brian bovo said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Javier commented on Robin Yan's blog post " Canadians are nice. " This is from Canadian government.
"Are you saying that the torturers harassing us can get into your attic without you noticing? Why don't you set up a cheap wireless camera to you can check 24/7?? They are like $30. I think it's probable that the torturers hid something in…"
2 hours ago
Robin Yan posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post
7 hours ago
God's Grace replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Thanks Stephen, I think you are right mostly, except that the initial targeting with beams started on people in the US embassy in Russia, so I have to agree with a number of people who reckon that corrupted elements of most intelligence agencies are…"
11 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Robert Duncan said Miltary will be done in 2030. What's this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rver8vjc04U&feature=share"
17 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"Please forward this.Thanks. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government Please see what International Criminal Court is doing for me and for my message to them. What happened…"
18 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Please forward this.Thanks. International Criminal Court!

Please forward this.Thanks.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentPlease see what International Criminal Court is doing for me and for my message to them.What happened and what are happening?UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided. Email letters from  Mr Attorney General of Canada and Ontario Ombudsman, you must see them.UN will not tolerate double…See More
18 hours ago
ramiz berisha and Boris A Patino are now friends
20 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service