Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hi my name is Tom,

I have been a victim of British government sanctioned experimental hypnosis and have had some sort of implants placed inside my head against my will.

These vicious hypnotists and Doctors  have been visiting me in the night for at least 5 years now and psychologically torturing me. As unlikely as it sounds I have good reasons to believe members of my friends and family have been paid off to join in with the experiment.

At first I couldn't tell if the visits were dreams or memories, because they drugged me and kept me blindfolded and consequently my memory was hazy on it, but recently I've been putting the pieces together and it keeps coming back to me in vivid flashes, and it seems a strong coincidence that I had a dream about having my head operated on under local anasthetic, and have been having chronic burning head pains about 70% of the time ever since.

My family have been acting very strangely, and muttering under their breath when in the middle of when I'm talking to them. They are argumentative and angry whenever I even calmly mention my head pain to them, which is most out of character for them. They act like they just been talking about me and have just changed the subject whenever I enter the room. It's almost as if they have had their heads messed with and A cruel sort of callousness has got inside them. It kind of feels like Invasion of the body snatchers. These people seem to work by attempting to create layers of illusions in the minds of people. They always ask questions and whenever I ask the a question they just reply with another question or mention something i'm regretful or insecure about to keep me on the defensive.I have dug in and held off their attempts to control my mind so far but its taking a  heavy toll on me.

The first time I had one of they visited me, when I woke up I had apparently been sleeping for 4 days straight and could feel scars and sore spots on my head. Also there were things missing and two weeks later my house was broken into and robbed. I take this all as evidence that something terrible really is happening to me. There is a lot more I couldn't possibly have time to list at this moment, but the bottom line is that I feel like I have nowhere to turn for help, and I no longer trust a single soul.

I don't know what I expect to get from Joining Peacepink since I don't believe anyone has the power to stop what is happening to me. I suppose I just need some support and maybe someone to relate to my story, because my life doesn't feel like it's worth living lately.

Views: 397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LaBrat said:

"tom, your experiences are similar to many here, and your assessment of your situation has a nice 'lucid' feel to it"

Thanks for your  prompt and civilized reply, though I must take issue with your use of the word "nice"

There is nothing nice about having your head feel like someone has removed the top and placed hot coals inside it most of the time, or having people come into your room at night uninvited who ask endless questions and just answer with another awkward question when you try to find out what's going on.

There's nothing  nice about having vivid dreams that are so vivid you can't say for sure they didn't happen, of people shooting you with dart guns, blowing wierd powder in your eyes, of surgeons placing foreign objects in your head against your will, and then waking up 4 days later wondering what happened to the time.There was nothing "nice and lucid" about it when I traveled to Ireland to see a Neurologist about said chronic pain, and he turned out to look exactly like the old boy I kept seeing around college 2 years before who seemed to be following and watching me. I'm pretty sure the word nice has no appropriate usage regarding cruel covert experiments there seems to be no escape from. I live my life in constant fear and I'm not joking or having any fun from it. I wouldn't be surprised if many here think the same, but I may be the only "genuine" experimental test subject here. I really don't feel that it is because I'm particularly special in any way. I probably just fit a set of box ticking criteria for a particular technology. It could even possibly be some bizarre bleeding edge treatment that my family has  paid for.

I don't mean to sound stroppy though, because I do at least appreciate the reply. It's just that your choice of words could have just been a little more tactful. You can't be too careful since every other person in a place like this is bound to be trolling in some way.

Good luck to ya.

Did they change the way your sense function (hearing, smelling, view etc.)?

Does your hearing automatically focuses on strange sounds (syrens, running car engines etc.)? Or have you been having tinnitus all the time lately?

Do you happen to look at something  or someone and it takes some time to realize why are you looking there? (look first, realize later - like you're thinking of something and your view shifts from on object to another without even realizing).

Do you (or your family) know someone from the secret services?

Here is my story, if you're interested:

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/my-story-special-case?xg_sou...

thanks tom, i agree about 'can't be too careful', and with most of what you say, actually    sorry for the sloppy phrasing, nothing nice about the cowardly sadistic attacks at all - 'nice and lucid' was intended to convey the impression of (to me at least) a welcome and refreshing change of pace from the deliberately zany discrediting poseurs promoting premeditated murder of perps etc    "nice" as in genuine, believable   - no disrespect intended!  :-)

Labrat, i changed my stance based on a different video so you're assuming. And all you are doing is trying to discredit a real person. Im only one man, my story is well documented.  Ive nothing to prove, but you trying to disprove everything makes you shine not so bright. Ehaj is blasted elsewhere for the same crap. Screw your doctorate argument.

I really wish you'd stop acting bipolar and calling me dotty one minute and being friendly the next but im going to ignore that shit. I dont have to believe what you do. To be honest man, duncan makes more factual sense then you with your 1000 posts ripping people down and playing the discreditting game with the strongest ego here.

my story is documented with timestamps on the site i was before i almost died from this. You're  being a little liar if you looked into it at at because you need to be the most important here.  It still leads nowhere labrat, or personna 'La (the) Brat (bitch)

you 'story' on this site has not been consistent     however, that can easily be rectified        your 'duncan' about-face is just one issue but none of this matters because no one's buying it anyway    you can't produce the 'doctorate', and that's all you really have to say about "screw your document argument"

giving you the benefit of the doubt after you'd seemed to have corrected yourself is not "being friendly the next":  you recognized you were mistaken to blindly parrot deca's "misrepresentation" about v2k statements by me, and at the time were taking the stance that duncan's refusal to settle the diploma 'controversy':  that gave you some provisional credibility after your initial 'gaffe'

but your statements give you away     i don't have any "personal grudge" with 'deca' and that point, as you had been notified, had been established irrefutably in 'Nietzsche versus Deca'     other members have noticed your pattern

accusing me of "playing the discrediting game" would sound significantly more credible if you produced the hypothetical doctorate   if it existed it would be SO easy for any one of you to silence this criticism

You're  fuckin delusional man. Im not leaving the site though so you can lie and call anything  i do a lie. Flamer

who asked you to "leave this site"?    did someone really do that?   it does happen here, we've all seen it plenty of times      but i've never done it - just look at the 'Nietzsche' debate     it's not really my place to make that kind of a judgement - you know what i mean?      it is also a 'misrepresentation' to say that i have stated that you have "lied", especially after i have already corrected you in context the first time (a few pages back) when you made this same error/false accusation    try to stick to the facts, can't you?

Permalink Reply by capricorn one 6 minutes ago

You're  fuckin delusional man. Im not leaving the site though so you can lie and call anything  i do a lie. Flamer

Tom, what I asked you was not meant to be funny, not at all. And if I offended you in some way I sincerely apologize. Maybe I didn't put it quite right cause english is not my primary language. I got involuntary brain interface and I know what I'm talking about. I guess you didn't bother to check my web site or you did and that's the real reason you've attacked me, who can tell. But if you were true about your story it's a bit ironic cause you attacked the only person who can actually tell you what's going on and you should check my web site. But either way I wish you best of good luck. Peace.

Tom Rother said:

I'm wondering, do you maybe have sometimes(NOT FUNNY) unexplained sexual stimulation or maybe lack of it when there should be?

"or lack of it when there should be". that last clause makes it obvious...  You guys need to police your site better, because This Tom
Ehaj is very obviously trolling me. Get rid of him!!

I was hoping someone might relate to my story or try to help, but it seems this place is infested so thanks for nothing I guess!!

Is this place like Youtube comments section, ie just another trolls playground. Somebody prove me wrong!! I assure you that I am both reasonable and genuine. I just can't stand trolls.

Tom Ehaj said:

Tom, what I asked you was not meant to be funny, not at all. And if I offended you in some way I sincerely apologize. Maybe I didn't put it quite right cause english is not my primary language. I got involuntary brain interface and I know what I'm talking about. I guess you didn't bother to check my web site or you did and that's the real reason you've attacked me, who can tell. But if you were true about your story it's a bit ironic cause you attacked the only person who can actually tell you what's going on and you should check my web site. But either way I wish you best of good luck. Peace.

Ok Tom.. Maybe I owe you an apology. You should understand i'm very much on edge lately since i'm in pain most of the time, and i'm rather used to trolls answering things I post online. Your post did look a bit like a wind up, but your reply tells me you're probably genuine. I guess we just got off on the wrong foot, so i'm sorry.

LaBrat said:

thanks tom, i agree about 'can't be too careful', and with most of what you say, actually    sorry for the sloppy phrasing, nothing nice about the cowardly sadistic attacks at all - 'nice and lucid' was intended to convey the impression of (to me at least) a welcome and refreshing change of pace from the deliberately zany discrediting poseurs promoting premeditated murder of perps etc    "nice" as in genuine, believable   - no disrespect intended!  :-)

It's cool Mr Labrat. It's nice to meet you and I hope to chat with you more in future. We've all been through the mill round here, so a bit of edginess is par for the course i suppose.

Good luck to ya.

you too, tom! there is one character (three personas, in the ungodly sense) who does focus on sexual experiences, is in my view a troll (trolls are not removed 'per se'), and will intend such remarks in the 'not funny' sense       you will probably encounter this piece of crap sooner rather than later now that he's aware that it may provoke a response

but for what it's worth, i honestly get the impression that the other tom genuinely intended his question in all innocence    we've all been through the mill, exactly as you say - except for the trolls with files on just where to push our buttons   peace!  :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

EXTERNAL WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL OF HUMAN NERVOUS SYSTEMS AS WELL AS HOME ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES IS HAPPENING SECRETLY

MOST GOVERNMENT STAFF HAVE NOT BEEN INFORMED ABOUT BIO-COMMUNICATION CAPABILITIES BECAUSE THEY ARE TO BE WIRELESSLY ENSLAVED.The only individuals with the financial capability and the social control capability to enslave their fellow men and women by wirelessly tethering them to computerized control systems are the United States Federal Reserve Private Bankers. These Federal Reserve Private Bankers who I call the slave masters now own and control the main stream media, the pharmaceutical…See More
1 hour ago
Steve Wong posted a blog post

Amightywind Ministries

www.amightywind.comPlease visit the website concerning salvation See More
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I might go to hell for stupidity. My GS warned me about Covid since mid 2000s and i missed to chance to blow the whistle"
9 hours ago
Profile IconWeb designer and web designer joined Peacepink
10 hours ago
kristine francisco updated their profile
12 hours ago
Herman Kidd updated their profile
12 hours ago
deca commented on deca's video
14 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Psychiatric Interviews for Teaching: Psychosis

"Deca , I don't quite understand . When you type ("I'm not ill" = Lack of insight), do you mean from the doctors point of view? Because this is the kind of crap I hear from the psychiatrist that was forced onto me. I know that you…"
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service