peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

again i have heard many TI`s cliam that cars with headlights on during the day are driven by gangstalkers and they have thier lights on to let them know they are there ....

again cars driving past you with the headlights on during the day time is nothing to do with "gangstalking" ....but its to do with visability thou

http://ask.cars.com/2013/03/why-dont-all-new-cars-have-daytime-running-lights.html

Daytime running lights aren't required in the U.S. Automakers that use them do so voluntarily.

Daytime running lights are required in Canada and by the European Union but not by the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the agency that regulates auto safety. Though advocates say DRLs help by making vehicles more visible to other drivers and pedestrians, a 2008 NHTSA study concluded that DRLs did not significantly help in reducing accidents.

Led headlights

Despite that conclusion, we think DRLs do make vehicles more noticeable, and they only use a small amount of energy. Some states require that drivers turn on their headlights whenever the windshield wipers are on because of low-visibility conditions. With DRLs you always have some lights on, regardless of weather conditions, and that can't hurt.

Among manufacturers that install DRLs on their U.S. models are General Motors, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Headlights and highbeaming is a classic form of signaling to a Tl that they are being watched

Lately they've been trying to hypnotise me with intermittent lights...Just a couple of days ago there were 3 garbage trucks on the same street all with their revolving lights on (3 garbage trucks next to each other on a downtown street on a saturday night? really?). They also use ambulances, police cars and whatever vehicle has revolving lights. There's no sound, just the lights.

I used to get lots of emergency vehicles around when they were threatening my life....fear tactic. I still get lots of sirens going by my house.

right I got messed over with the car lights as well ...mainly the flicker ones at night and also with emergency sirens and it did make my situation a lot worse ok

but what you got to ask yourself other people see the car lights and hear the sirens ....why are they not effected in the same way or to the degree that TI`s are ? ......why are they not logging into to peacepink and complaining about being "gangstalked" by the same things ?.....clearly you have people living in the same street ...on the same road that sees/hear the same things ?

again why are YOU or other TI`s so dramatically effected by such stimuli weather its done deliberately or not...what differentiate`s from a TI and none TI when it comes to these public stimuli and why the differences in response to it ..that should be the question you should ask

the obvious one is a TI feels/knows they are under a attack

also they are trying to figure out who/why/how they are under attack

the attacks in most case are abusive and induce trauma

again this would suggest that TI`s are induced it being hypervigilance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervigilance

Hypervigilance is an enhanced state of sensory sensitivity accompanied by an exaggerated intensity of behaviors whose purpose is to detect threats. Hypervigilance is also accompanied by a state of increased anxiety which can cause exhaustion. Other symptoms include: abnormally increased arousal, a high responsiveness to stimuli, and a constant scanning of the environment for threats.[1][2]

In hypervigilance, there is a perpetual scanning of the environment to search for sights, sounds, people, behaviors, smells, or anything else that is reminiscent of threat or trauma. The individual is placed on high alert in order to be certain danger is not near. Hypervigilance can lead to a variety of obsessive behavior patterns, as well as producing difficulties with social interaction and relationships.

Hypervigilance can be a symptom of post traumatic stress disorder[3] (PTSD) and various types of anxiety disorders. It is distinguished from paranoia. Paranoid states, such as those in schizophrenia, can seem superficially similar, but are characteristically different.

Hypervigilance is differentiated from dysphoric hyperarousal in that the person remains cogent and aware of his or her surroundings. In dysphoric hyperarousal, the PTSD victim may lose contact with reality and re-experience the traumatic event verbatim. Where there have been multiple traumas, a person may become hypervigilant and suffer severe anxiety attacks intense enough to induce a delusional state where the effects of related traumas overlap. This can result in the thousand-yard stare.

now car lights and sirens don`t have much effect on me now ...basically as I don`t mark them as a "threat" ...I still aware of them ....but unless they actually do something else ...I just ignore  them as distraction /minor irritation.....also if they seem to have a strong impact on me ....I use it as a indicator of my mental state ....then try to find out if I am in a hypervigilant state then try to balance myself to a appropriate state of awareness for the physical/environment situation I am in  

I am one of those TIs who tried to convince other TIs that many newer cars liights automatically come on. However, I must admit, that I see this a lot now during the day, seemingly directed at me. Personally, I think its the simulation of weapons poison in us, combined with a neural weapon and satellite/drone mind control with chemtrails as the medium, namely nanobots or smartdust (also known as bio-mechanoids). 

How do we TIs ignore all of the one-light cars? Are they using satellites to knock out the driver's light?

Sincerely,

A heavily targeted Ti, Lissa

I've suffered the same. They've even made me think it was trains. This is when I lived by the CIA Torture rendition airport, infamous from the Bush/Cheney torture prisons in eastern North Carolina, US. When living in the NE the gang stalking was off the charts as it is now, in another small community. Yet, no one seems to notice a thing, unless I shout about it. I realize now they even caused that. Reminds me of those brighting me from their homes. I've seen a lot. THe mind control has taken society down many notches and I find it not only creepy, scary, but disgusting. They haven no respect for Americans. The use of cellphones and towers, Chemtrails as the medium, smart-dust with smart-meters, and drones w/UAV hover craft and Haarp and our entire electronic grid has fried many brains. And their Jade Helm A>I. run as a computer program. When I say its in the air, it is. Even thru the TV signals and Internet with use of cybernetics creating a world of cyborgs. Its what's coming soon. They don't want any of us to survive. I've tried awakening the public only to find they're too mind controlled, gone.

tis i said:

ive dealt with sirens that start at the same time i have a thought.  and in the past they tried to make me believe cop cars were going into other dimensions by fading out the siren within 5 seconds.  i started to notice that i could affect the sirens with my mind, pushing them up and down in frequency using a form of mental force.  which led me to believe the sirens i heard were not real.

again you have to look how to body reacts to a perceived threat ....say you are out in the woods you hear a rustle in the bushes .....your body will go into fight or flight mode ready to run or fight if the rustle turned out to be a predator to jump out and attack you .....your body reacts ...it does not wait for you to think ...hmm its just a sound ...it could be the wind or a bunny ...because if it did and a predator did jump out you be lunch  ..so the body reacts and only later when a predator does not jump out does it calm down that is hard wired into us  .......now because we are being attacked our body is reacting ...we are heighten state we are looking for this physical predator that's harming us ...or could jump out at us ...this is normal we are responding correctly ...the problem is not us but the abnormal way we are being attacked .....hence we are trying to find the physical threat around us that we are hard wired to expect .....also there are other things like being radiated by EMF can make us light sensitive.....also being in a heighten state..things like car lights which are designed to be noticed/make things visible can be salient stand out ...but ask yourself why does it not effect non TI`s that also see these lights ? ...also sit down and watch the cars pass you I think you will notice  the cars with the lights on just pass you the same as the ones that don`t  ....    

Lissa said:

I am one of those TIs who tried to convince other TIs that many newer cars liights automatically come on. However, I must admit, that I see this a lot now during the day, seemingly directed at me. Personally, I think its the simulation of weapons poison in us, combined with a neural weapon and satellite/drone mind control with chemtrails as the medium, namely nanobots or smartdust (also known as bio-mechanoids). 

How do we TIs ignore all of the one-light cars? Are they using satellites to knock out the driver's light?

Sincerely,

A heavily targeted Ti, Lissa

Deca, thank you... I agree. There is the sound also. At times, its perinatural. Is this neural (thru the ears?). I also notice when I hear the synthetic false) thought (voice?) its a microwave attack. I know this is super hard on my brain, especially the forced body movements.  They are nothing less than heinous monsters, unhuman.

deca said:

again you have to look how to body reacts to a perceived threat ....say you are out in the woods you hear a rustle in the bushes .....your body will go into fight or flight mode ready to run or fight if the rustle turned out to be a predator to jump out and attack you .....your body reacts ...it does not wait for you to think ...hmm its just a sound ...it could be the wind or a bunny ...because if it did and a predator did jump out you be lunch  ..so the body reacts and only later when a predator does not jump out does it calm down that is hard wired into us  .......now because we are being attacked our body is reacting ...we are heighten state we are looking for this physical predator that's harming us ...or could jump out at us ...this is normal we are responding correctly ...the problem is not us but the abnormal way we are being attacked .....hence we are trying to find the physical threat around us that we are hard wired to expect .....also there are other things like being radiated by EMF can make us light sensitive.....also being in a heighten state..things like car lights which are designed to be noticed/make things visible can be salient stand out ...but ask yourself why does it not effect non TI`s that also see these lights ? ...also sit down and watch the cars pass you I think you will notice  the cars with the lights on just pass you the same as the ones that don`t  ....    

Lissa said:

I am one of those TIs who tried to convince other TIs that many newer cars liights automatically come on. However, I must admit, that I see this a lot now during the day, seemingly directed at me. Personally, I think its the simulation of weapons poison in us, combined with a neural weapon and satellite/drone mind control with chemtrails as the medium, namely nanobots or smartdust (also known as bio-mechanoids). 

How do we TIs ignore all of the one-light cars? Are they using satellites to knock out the driver's light?

Sincerely,

A heavily targeted Ti, Lissa

the point is any type of stimulus you sense sound ,light ,smell anything salient  can trigger a flight or fight response ...and also an emotional response ...the thing is not whether its a real threat or not .....its how YOU perceive/associate it as ....the next thing is you have to deprogram yourself to NOT perceive it as a threat ..hence watch the cars pass you with lights on/off and realize its not actual a threat  ...again think about it if they are doing it then its to provoke a reaction from you that's it ....keep you in flight & fight mode (because long periods of being in flight or fight is damaging to your health/stresses your body etc)....they have to do a lot more than just drive around with the lights on to trigger me ...they have to stop and get out there car and  threaten me in person ...and that's never happened ...also how do you determine  the cars doing it on purpose to provoke you and the cars that the lights just come on automatic in the few seconds you see this ??? again you can`t ...so just deprogram yourself to stop perceiving this as a threat and see it more of a crappy trick they pull exploiting your normal flight & fight responses   ...then after a while you will not even bother about this

Lissa said:

Deca, thank you... I agree. There is the sound also. At times, its perinatural. Is this neural (thru the ears?). I also notice when I hear the synthetic false) thought (voice?) its a microwave attack. I know this is super hard on my brain, especially the forced body movements.  They are nothing less than heinous monsters, unhuman.

deca said:

again you have to look how to body reacts to a perceived threat ....say you are out in the woods you hear a rustle in the bushes .....your body will go into fight or flight mode ready to run or fight if the rustle turned out to be a predator to jump out and attack you .....your body reacts ...it does not wait for you to think ...hmm its just a sound ...it could be the wind or a bunny ...because if it did and a predator did jump out you be lunch  ..so the body reacts and only later when a predator does not jump out does it calm down that is hard wired into us  .......now because we are being attacked our body is reacting ...we are heighten state we are looking for this physical predator that's harming us ...or could jump out at us ...this is normal we are responding correctly ...the problem is not us but the abnormal way we are being attacked .....hence we are trying to find the physical threat around us that we are hard wired to expect .....also there are other things like being radiated by EMF can make us light sensitive.....also being in a heighten state..things like car lights which are designed to be noticed/make things visible can be salient stand out ...but ask yourself why does it not effect non TI`s that also see these lights ? ...also sit down and watch the cars pass you I think you will notice  the cars with the lights on just pass you the same as the ones that don`t  ....    

Lissa said:

I am one of those TIs who tried to convince other TIs that many newer cars liights automatically come on. However, I must admit, that I see this a lot now during the day, seemingly directed at me. Personally, I think its the simulation of weapons poison in us, combined with a neural weapon and satellite/drone mind control with chemtrails as the medium, namely nanobots or smartdust (also known as bio-mechanoids). 

How do we TIs ignore all of the one-light cars? Are they using satellites to knock out the driver's light?

Sincerely,

A heavily targeted Ti, Lissa

Channeling the Dead | Ghosts | Scare Tactics

again they are psychological messing with us  ...the idea they can target us and it have no psychological impact on us /behavioral effect ...or consequence in our daily life is just denial and not being aware of it ...

clearly the guy set up in the video above would not just sit there and act like nothing was happening ....now he was in a tv show and after a few mins was told he was set up ...we are not in a TV show and our nightmare is on going  


also at the start of the clip the blond women primes Gary with the story ...the narrative so when things start happening he just fits them into it

that's a very good point, andrew, and impressive thought composition for one so afflicted as 'massive head-wound harry' was   ;-)    to answer deca's question, those who have become 'sensitized' to this phenomenon are more acutely aware of these intentionally delivered signals    such common recognition continues to elude non-targets

i'll skip the video     subliminal communication is readily enhanced by this medium, so i restrict my viewing to those which are not being disseminated by someone who's designs were so thoroughly denounced by a number of members  recently on susana's "Why is there a van" discussion:

Comment by Susana Loureiro

"... 

Deca is a paid guy to DISTRACT AND MISINFORM  the people, don´t get stressed for his comments(is what he is looking for) and focus on what is important."   sadek, madminster, kelly (who provided evidence), lazarus zombie and others reiterated this statement each in their own way    it is an interesting discussion, with photographic evidence being "explained away" there the same way that headlights are here



Andrew said:

This ^  does Not address the Fact , that vehicular orchestrated harassment /stalking is also perpetrated , does it ??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

cat cat commented on Mohammad Faruque Hosain's blog post Moruti Mthalane vs. Genisis Libranza live
"Agreed, Wayne."
7 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr commented on Mohammad Faruque Hosain's blog post Moruti Mthalane vs. Genisis Libranza live
"True these guys that post Sports Games Football Soccer Boxing or sell watches-stereos-shoes men woman's clothing from knock off websites on peace pink I don't think they have any real reasons for being here except to abuse the TI and…"
10 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

Neighbor spying on my computer - This is how they do it

This is how my former neighbor and her boyfriend was able to do it. I am 100% certain of it. They were able to do this in 2008. The method is called "Van Eck...
10 hours ago
Robin Yan posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's blog post After seeing this updated post , you forward to for me? US
"This website is being hacked.I cant' edit it. Please forward UN, UN HUMAN  RIGHTS,UN HRC, HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH,AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL. .."
11 hours ago
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Hello, I added updates to my website. Please read the bottom part of the website. I think there is information on there that people will find helpful. I think victims can learn from what I say there . Also the formatting is bad because these people…"
18 hours ago
Rita commented on Carl's blog post "Anti Mind Control device"
"Hi Anti. You did not mentioned  the name of the website. Can you post it up or email it to me at lthejinx@gmail.com or on facebook under Rita Simon. The one with the blue vatar. Thanks"
yesterday
Mohammad Faruque Hosain posted blog posts
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service