Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

They have hidden the chloridic acid in the heating system, what people do not know and that from the radiators then comes out in the form of vapor not visible to the human eye. Chloridic acid is commonly sold light green but in the water of the plant it can be brown if little concentrated and confused with earth or black if very concentrated.

Chloridic acid gives the following problems:

Aerofalgia
Drowsiness
Insomnia
Nausea
Lack of thirst
Lack of balance
Tachycardia
Fibrillation
Heartbreaking
Heart attack
Liquid in the lungs
Reflux
Constipation
Difficult to urinate
Memory loss
Loss of concentration
Depression
Euphoria for the gas contained in it
Mental confusion
Absence of pleasure, of joy of living and feeling alive
View alteration
It doesn't feel hot and cold
Absence of sweat
Burning eyes
Odor alteration
No smells are heard
Stinks to the nose
Blood anus
Itching on the body
Change the color of the skin
With the air conditioner or common ventilation it sticks at certain points that are wanted of the skin as brown-colored scabs. These points are hidden under the clothes because in particular conditions they catch fire. Does not stick on hands, feet, neck, face. However, there are variants on the market where the color may be different and which may also stick to the face or other parts of the body.
As they are, they are very difficult to pull away, if they are washed for a long time, for example, under a shower, the color of the light green chloridic acid returns and they come off easily.
Tumor
Physical tiredness
Males - usually hidden as caused by bacteria that are not actually there:
Impotence
Prostate burning
Burning point of an erect penis
Burning to urinate
Lack of libido
Urine leakage
Females - normally hidden as caused by bacteria that in reality are not there:
Intimate burning
Intimate itching
Lack of orgasm
Unlubricated vagina
Urine leakage

Chloridic acid does not become steam if the temperature is constant in the environment. So you don't even have to use a fan in the house or else it gets lost in the environment and you breathe it.
Another problem is that it only needs to be heated to cause it to explode due to the gas contained in it. So if you continue to add it after a certain percentage heated by the boiler it explodes and burns the house.
Mental torture ceases if you are no longer intoxicated with acid.
If you don't believe that no visible steam comes out of the radiators to the human eye, then make yourself or put a perfume in the radiator system and you will feel that it is going to hitch around the house.

Views: 377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will explain another thing of correct behavior for those who do not already do it, a place where you live and you are not sure of its safety must be odorless so you can immediately recognize for example if there is a leak of methane gas. You should not spray perfume with spray cans. And even if you are perfumed afterwards, you will not notice if there is a loss of methane gas.

Sexually, the females must not be able to penetrate it with the vibrator. I think apart, but I'm not sure if they use a lot of lubricant.
I had sex with one who had a very narrow vagina, she wanted to do it by putting herself at 90 °. I was a little reluctant instinctively because it's not the natural position to have sex. She only inserted the glans then I started to slowly penetrate her and she remained perfectly still and silent until the end of the sexual relationship. I didn't bother him talking to him. During that time I only tried to move his hand and remained there where I left it until the end.
I will explain it to you because I noticed that it is a disaster, there are many males who torture him with penis. is that females do not understand that this is not normal.

In sex done normally, not like most people do. I give is I receive pleasure and she gives and receives pleasure.

Then I noticed that people only say: I have done good, I have hurt. In reality, it is good and bad at the same time. By doing good to a person, I can do harm to another person.

For example, if I help a criminal I do good for him but then he hurts other people. I would do well and badly by helping the criminal.

Franko I think that you have been on the front line for too long mate. What has your sexual activity got to do with targeted individuals? And also as a TI I haven't seen a Woman in years, I have other things on my mind more important things on my mind.

I know your problem of continuous entries well. However, you must distinguish the problems caused by the voices from those that cause chloridic acid. Trust that chloridic acid has been placed in your radiator system and what you may not yet understand is that the radiators then come out even if you don't see it with the naked eye. Try looking at the radiator knobs and see if you see light green, that's chloridic acid. Trust me that if you detoxify yourself from chloridic acid, mental torture doesn't make you anymore.

Understood, I repeat it. Look at the knobs of the radiators so it's clear to you that it comes out. It is visible and is light green.

But try to understand that I'm really helping you on mental torture. is a bit that I wrote on the forum. Chloridic acid in radiator systems and continuous voices are two related things. I know very well the problem is exactly what I write.

Have you looked at the radiator knobs?

Stephen O' Neill said:

Franko I think that you have been on the front line for too long mate. What has your sexual activity got to do with targeted individuals? And also as a TI I haven't seen a Woman in years, I have other things on my mind more important things on my mind.

Letting go of sex, but did you read the title?

Stephen O' Neill said:

Behavior problems. In the case of mental torture obviously the behavioral problem is not you.

Stephen O' Neill said:

What has your sexual activity got to do with targeted individuals?

Say well that if you looked at the knobs of the radiators you saw light green traces. I'm helping you seriously. However, others would do well to look at the knobs of their radiators and they will see light green traces. it is the color of chloridic acid or also called muriatic acid. There are also those in colorless on the market but the one with the light green color was commanded because it has certain characteristics. It also contains gas and is what sometimes makes you euphoric.

Stephen O' Neill said:

I know that the mental torture "the continuous voices in the head" stop if you are no longer poisoned by chloridic acid I just don't want to and can't explain why I know. Look at the knobs of the radiators and you will notice light green, that is chloridic acid.

I want to explain to you about the "zombies". This is a metaphor for certain people who have some destructive behavior. They are natural, not mentally ill as one might be led to believe and originated at the principle of control1 because it is wrong. Struggles between different races. By races I mean those of the past, where the crossings had not yet been. The agreement was missed. They forbid pleasure and with this natural mechanism they destroy everything. They are based on the happy expression.
You like health and the "zombies" do everything to deny it. You like the clean lake and the "zombies" pollute it. etc ...

The "zombies" are "born" with violence in the family environment, with birth they too are normal. In practice by its nature the "zombie" father beats the male child and also changes him into a "zombie" and becomes part of the "zombie" group. It is also valid for the "zombie mother" towards the child, that is, she changes her into a "zombie".

I talked to you about the "zombies" because they center with your mental torture and control, but I explained to you that I know well that they have the command to stop if you are no longer intoxicated and rest assured that they obey even if they are ruthless.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

deca posted a video

The Robot Revolution Is Happening-Like It or Not | WSJ

Nearly every company across every industry is looking for new ways to minimize human contact, cut costs and address the labor crunch in repetitive and danger...
9 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

THE VATICAN ARE EXPERTS IN MIND CONTROL.

The Vatican are experts in psychology. It is essential to them that they are experts in psychology in order to keep their estimated two billion followers from ever thinking logically. If their followers ever began to think logically they would then have no followers and no more money flowing into their coffers. In order to render their followers into a state of unquestioning obedience and subservience they covertly use electronic mind control on school children. However, when I was a child…See More
21 hours ago
shawn jasper is now a member of Peacepink
yesterday
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Vähän musiikkia.    https://youtu.be/IRTOZaKhBQ8 ;"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"My GS was telling me non stop Buy A Truck non stop since 2011. Acronym BAT. Covid is on purpose!!"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Someone sees China economy as a threat to their dominance. China was investing in Africa heavily. These people dont like that. Covid !"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Covid is done on purpose by some other group to end Chinese economy. They want to stop globalism. Russian Orthodox Church KKK and Nazis"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"B2b mapped. They capture ideas and important thoughts off other people and add them into the Klans db. I can talk about this one forever."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service