Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Just wondering if all of you face the same problem with constant threats to your income.  I work in a country where there is no dole, so we HAVE to make money to survive . On practically a daily and nightly basis, I am CONSTANTLY faced with threats by my perps to my income, despite the fact that I earn on a commission basis only.  At the end of May, one of my candidates was offered a role, which he accepted on the Friday, and I was overjoyed, because this would have meant R120 000.00 into my bank account, which meant everything to me, however my perps reminded me that they had promised that this deal (as with all other deals since 2012, would NOT go through, and that they would do whatever it takes to ensure I earned NOTHING, IF THEY HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.  On the Monday morning, my perps came to me in a very SMUG manner to inform me 5 minutes before I received communication from my candidate, that the deal was off, they connected their brain to mine, in the most sadistic manner imaginable, to tell me how happy they suddenly were!! It turned out that they must have used every mind control technique imaginable to change my candidates mind, and that they must have been watching him in the 5 minutes before he sent us communication via his cell phone, where he communicated that he had decided over the weekend to decline the job offer made to him, for one that would pay him much less per anum.

I was shocked, and extremely disappointed, I sobbed for at least an hour, as it meant that I have not earned a cent of income into my bank account from all the work I have put into these placements, apart from the fact that for 2015, I earned less than the minimum wage from my placements, due to their interference.

They have interfered with my income to the point where they have blocked in the region of 3 quarters of a million rand into my account over the last 6 years.  This week again, when one of my candidates went for a job interview, they deliberately connected into my brain again, and severely tortured me for the entire hour of the interview, letting me know in NO uncertain terms, that they  were out ‘to get me again’

Today, while I took a break from working, to go to the toilet, I was reminded in the toilet, that my colleague, that I work with, is ‘fed up’ with me, as I’m not bringing in money.

This means that they are violating the right to privacy of corporate clients, my candidates and my colleagues, which means that no companies or individuals out there have ANY right to privacy, as their business dealings are being interfered with as well as mine.  What does this mean for the economies of our countries, why should my candidates fail to get jobs that would make a massive difference to their incomes, and why should I be denied the right to earn a decent income?  I am a law abiding citizen of my country, South Africa, so why are they so determined to destroy me, to make me lose everything I’ve built up over my entire lifetime.

This they do to me, while reminding me, that they are using the money THEY EARN from destroying MY LIFE, to take out investments for THEMSELVES INSTEAD.

It is the heart and soul of evil that is working against every single genuine TI, this is what we have to come to terms with, and we have to fight them with the heart and soul of GOD ALMIGHTY, it is the only way to WIN, and WIN WE WILL!!

God Bless to all my friends and fellow warriors on this site, and to all genuine TI’s around the world. 

Views: 474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cat cat your brother was a good soul. God knows our souls. In my experience of Him He is not so black and white that He would ever say "you were a homosexual therefore you go to hell". No He loves us wayyyy too much to be that way.

God's Grace, I believe in God but not in organized religion; so I feel better at being an agnostic theist than I would feel following church dogma, or Islamic dogma.  True forgiveness is an act of Grace, which cannot be purchased.  Some religious people believe that they can buy God's Grace, the most stupid belief on Earth.  The sinner, the bad guy who has killed and raped may ask for forgiveness; the Almighty will listen.  But He can read our innermost thoughts and will know whether or not repentance is heartfelt, or if it is just boloni.  No, Grace won't come unless there is a radical repentance, which is rare because the path of evil makes people go astray, away from the Divinity.  False repentance is repugnant even for us fallible humans, imagine what it might sound like to the Divine.  About the scriptures, remember that they are full of metaphors; if one takes them literally, then one is misreading the Bible, or Torah.

God's Grace said:

However, I really wonder if one can willfully sin for the better part of your life, and at the end of one's life, ask for forgiveness, and it will be given. Just my personal opinion, otherwise why did Jesus come to earth? He might as well have just watched us destroy each other, for want of knowing better.  We were given the 10 commandments, not just so that some of us would follow them, and the rest could ignore them, but so that we would know better. HE knows when your repentance is genuine or not, for the psychopaths out there, who have no ability or desire to truly repent, and who do so, thinking they can 'trick' God into forgiving them, remember that the bible says that fewer rather than more, will be chosen to be saved from everlasting death.  The earth is leased to us in a way, but is owned by God Almighty - that's how I understand the scriptures, and we are to do as he says, on this place he owns. It also says in the bible that certain people will have their eyes and ears closed to the truth of the scriptures, so I've always wondered if that means that God has decided at that point, that they have willfully sinned to the degree, that they have crossed a line of no return? Just a thought.

Yes God's Grace...Yes...hehe, just love how you quite bible verses. Very convincing

Just who destroyed my career again??

So you have a job??? With all the postings that you do on peacepink by job you mean being on this site?

Thanks Ricardo for your insight, I agree with you, in fact my church is anti-religion for those very same reasons. I agree with you about the path to evil, these people rarely, if ever, change course, and yes I agree, they do think they can buy anything, including HIS grace, you are so right.  

livingtarget.SA01, my perps said they were going to change their strategy on me, is this IT then?  Your conversation is ridiculous, you are obviously trying to change the thread of this conversation.  I don't know you from a bar of soap, and the only place where I use the name God's Grace is here on Peacepink, so please, tell me where on Peacepink it is, that I got you to lose your job, whoever you are.  I've never lost anyone their job, I've only found people jobs.

MY PERPS HOWEVER, HAVE BLOCKED 3/4 MILLION RAND from going into my bank account through blocking my candidates from getting jobs, so it's actually the other way around - if you continue with your accusations which have no foundation in reality, I will report you!!

livingtarget.SA01 said:

Yes God's Grace...Yes...hehe, just love how you quite bible verses. Very convincing

Just who destroyed my career again??

So you have a job??? With all the postings that you do on peacepink by job you mean being on this site?

Yes God's Grace...yes

Report me to who and for what?

That's why this site despite having very good intentions of actually helping real targets of this electronic etc nonsense ends up becoming another place where others begin to make threats.

Wow, just ironic that perps love the "report to police", court case, sue, get victim into legal problems, fear, intimidation etc

All the best God's Grace...

Which part of South Africa are you my Fellow I have been a Victim of gang stalking and electronic torture for nearly 16years I am residding in Randburg I would like to meet you may be we can share our painful expiriences,I only manageg to meet one Genuine T.I since I have been a Victim.These people(perps) are rotton to the core but you know what they are liears and cowards.keep you self praying God is there they are a bunch of Evil doers and with God nothing is imposible

You know what, don't even worry about it. Live and learn continue to work on another deal, don't let yourself down.

NavyNut, I'm curious, would you just walk away from R3/4 million??  And know, that they are threatening to skin you and your cat alive?  They are threatening to give my step father a heart attack.  And knowing that they are threatening to block even more of your income? No, we're not sitting ducks unless we chose to be, and thankfully, most TI's are very intelligent people, who are fighters.  We keep up the good fight, we don't look the other way (which I suspect is what you are suggesting), and continue to allow them to destroy every other single aspect of our lives.  These people are committing crimes against HUMANITY, they are able to target anyone in each of our countries, that makes every vulnerable to their terrorist activities.  Would you say we should turn our back on terrorists, and they will then simply disappear into thin air?

Ok, so I guess your just gonna let yourself down every time they threaten you ? I wouldn't worry about threats, beside if they wanted to do those things they will do it anyways so why bother with that. Just find people in your situation, get together and work something out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Who built tunnels in US? "Right under ground". Release covid and go into their underground huts. Why?"
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Bikers for putin bikers for trump. Kkk Nazi"
15 hours ago
Josh B left a comment for NavyNut
"Sorry, 613 581-9006"
16 hours ago
Josh B left a comment for NavyNut
"Hello, i live in ottawa. Please contact me 612 581 9006"
16 hours ago
Erick Goodman updated their profile
18 hours ago
kristine francisco updated their profile
22 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Cambridge Analytica all over again. Steven the Rat Bannon Putin ."
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Cyril and Putin the savior of White America. Watch and see. Data Analysis numbers are cheated. Evil liars."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service