Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

TI's Dr. John Hall's Documentaries about TI's are to be aired this month on the Discovery Channel , the US Government is giving them hell and threatening them into not airing it , Dr. Hall says that if a bunch of TI's email and ring the discovery channel then they may go our way and not the Governments. The pilot is filmed and ready to go , and if it is a success then they will film the whole series. CONTACT THEM TI's   

Views: 880

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I new it , I new it, Lazarus? oh dear God, so what's the story fella am I still a LIAR? , AM I STILL MAKING THINGS UP LAZARUS? am I still fabricating?.

And "perceptual disorders could explain the sudden insomnia" NO Lazarus , it was just that it was an empty cow dung argument that didn't matter , I new that if I really had to then I could have gone back to see what it was that I had commented on, it didn't matter , I just wanted to stay on topic , but you wanted and want no part of this Dr. Hall's request discussion and insisted on playing silly games, so in the end I was forced to make you stop calling me a liar.

You re-posting it or not , (as you may have calculated) I would have anyway if it had needed it , what is your point?

Well you couldn't have made it more obvious that you didn't want people taking part in Dr. Halls request, then I catch you being NEGATIVE about me and Dr. Hall's request on Dante's page, that's what boiled my blood Lazarus, you have had nothing good to say about it from the start , then I see you going elsewhere as it were influencing others in this regard (right or wrong that was my interpretation) , using your passed (DELIBERATE) negativity as a foundation to build on what other interpretation could I have made .

You are COMPLETELY ignoring me (and this topic is about Dr. Halls request) so I am going to COMPLETELY ignore you Lazarus. (We can stay on topic and talk about Dr. Hall's request or you can go and feed the birds).

Now saying that ,what kind of point are you trying to make with the "The End" piece that you have produced , I gave it a quick once over , I really couldn't be bothered at this stage Lazarus (you are being too argumentative, looking for any angle) so I don't care anymore and didn't really go through it in much detail, however I did see that you were bad mouthing Dr. Robert Duncan in it, and that is the last nail in your coffin as far as I'm concerned Lazarus, YOU ARE NO TI , YOU ARE A PERP. You can play Court of law games with me or anyone else all you want about anything you want Lazarus but you are a PERP.

So what if he doesn't have documentation to prove he is a Doctor?, I have heard of big brother wiping other TI's and whistle blowers University records before, so why not Duncan? I take it that this is your problem in regards Dr. Duncan. Dr. Hall (WHO I TRUST) promises me that Dr. Duncan is most definitively on our side , and with that being said I couldn't give a fiddlers what he is or isn't, he has a voice and he is fighting the TI cause, IF you are a TI then that should be good enough for you (but you are no TI Sir).      

Lazarus Zombie said:

Can you explain how my re-posting of your new discussion after it was buried under spam "left your blood boiling"? Perhaps these sorts of perceptual disorders could explain the sudden insomnia...

(You)

The first Coliseum comment that I made was after seeing this comment you made on Dante's channel , which left me boiling http://peacepink.ning.com/profile/DanteKaliDas?xg_source=activity

(Me)

Comment by Lazarus Zombie yesterday - Here's the brand new discussion which became rapidly displaced by this flurry of statements:
1 hour ago

Stephen O' Neill posted a discussion

Discovery channel TI's documentaries (DR. John Hall)

TI's Dr. John Hall's Documentaries about TI's are to be aired this month on the Discovery Channel ,

Oh, look - mine was right below it.  Lucky I noticed!  ;-)

Lazarus Zombie posted a blog post

"The End..." - the Doors open with their closer!

It has been alleged that investigator and author Anthony Forwood is operating a "fake victim site"...

(Posted on 'Best regards to all, my situation requires clever minds getting to the bottom of things')

"What I said yesterday was for a different post , you did make quite a few condescending posts with lots of legal jargon..." 

{I have asked more than once for evidence of these posts you appear to have fabricated.}

"There was no logic in any of that , lots and lots of words but not a lot of sense , you or anyone go over the first page, from YOUR first post on , your every post was NEGATIVE every single one you fought tooth and nail , I am not going to quote , I don't have to..."  

{Here is the "NEGATIVE" post he is referring to:}

(From page one, first comment)

Delete

May we see a link to where Dr. Hall makes this announcement? Thank you.

"Look you can not dispute anything, you turned you twisted , you fought tooth and nail ,I relayed Halls message, you wanted evidence..."

Now you can try to create any mickey mouse argument you want , what are we talking about?, Halls documentaries, what is the heading of this thread? Halls documentaries ,you called me lie after lie ..." 

{We are still waiting for the evidence of this allegation. I requested it yesterday.}

"I new it , I new it, Lazarus? oh dear God, so what's the story fella am I still a LIAR? , AM I STILL MAKING THINGS UP LAZARUS? am I still fabricating?" 

You have yet to explain how you were responding to a message you subsequently claim that you had not seen yet, nor provided evidence that what you were responding to was anything other than that same message you addressed in your 'blind' response. You have yet to produce the "fabrication" you accuse me of. You have yet to delete the false accusations either, so, technically, I suppose I am obliged to respond that you are indeed "STILL MAKING THINGS UP".

Here:

"look I haven't even looked over what it was , but if it is going to put your stupid no point argument to rest well then I will, is that really what you want , I will be honest (just like I have been from the start) I really don't know off the top of my head what I was commenting on , but I do know (FOR A FACT) that my comments where on two different posts of yours , now do you really want me to go back over and dissect all of the posts?" 

Examine my discussions page: there is nothing there which is not already here:

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topic/listForContributor?user=1j7qg...

("FOR A FACT"!)

I know for a fact? yes? problem? THIS I KNOW TO BE A FACT (it maybe an Irish thing, we say it all the time)..

Lazarus , when you were dead for the four days before Jesus resurrected you I think you may have gotten brain damage , it happens when peoples brains are starved of oxygen for too long , I have told you about the posts that I commented on (that you didn't like) now I can not dumb it down for you anymore, if you can't see it now then you never will. The coliseum comment speaks for itself (in the Dante's page) and the Gladiator comment speaks for itself. I am done with this now Lazarus ,you are being too avoiding , artificial,  you are not being real. (AND I AM). 

Didn't I tell you that you were going to invent something new? do you think Lazarus that I am going to continue to let you dictate the course of this debate, especially when you completely ignore anything that I put to you , tell me why should I play your POINTLESS game? dance to your tune?, debating just for the sake of debating is for school children , it is like playing poker for no money and just chips , it is a waste of time and I have got better things to do.

I get the feeling that you have this fixation with me, I had the impertinence to question your greater wisdom and you want to teach me a thing or two, you have tried to leave me in a trance with hypnotic sentences and fancy colorful words , tried your best to intimidate me ,surely I am not that impressive am I, but anyway I don't scare easy and I am no dummy, I can read you easier then an Ann and Barry book , and I am not playing your game. I have enough to deal with as a TI ,what I don't need is for another TI seeing me as a conquest or as sport, you can play man to man online chess if you have no stimulation in your life old fella.

If you really are a TI then there is something very wrong with you, I don't get it, you are no addition here if people are going to afraid to bring information just in case Lazarus will rip them apart put them in the Dock cross examine them and tell the community that they have no credibility, that is not what we want as TI's Lazarus ,but this is what we are stuck with.  

Now you have constructed , invented , fabricated , twisted , designed any excuse that you could, I would challenge any TI to look over that first page and try to come up with an excuse that Lazarus missed, (he didn't miss anything),it was as obvious as the nose on your face that you were trying to sabotage this thread, and you succeeded . (WHY?) you are a TI too, or are you?.

You said words to the effect of do you think that these people are going to contact the discover channel after all of this BS? , not by the time you are finished with them Lazarus I should have said.   

Fabrication = to invent , to devise ,to fake , to construct , to dress up, to disguise (in my opinion).

1) You using the fact that I asked not to tell Hall that I gave his contact details as a weapon = FABRICATION.

2) Me saying that ok you can tell Hall that I gave you his contact details and you using it as a weaapon =FABRICATION

3) Me giving a link to where you could tell Hall that you got his email details and you commenting "Even the date demonstrates that this separate petition (to the EU, it turns out) could not possibly have anything to do with the Discovery Channel." = FABRICATION or is it that you have a "perceptual disorder"?

4) You saying "I'm not convinced that the Discovery Channel really wants to hear from a bunch of TI's elaborating on Dr. Hall's premise"  What do you care? if it gives us a chance then why not , Halls say try that's good enough for me.

5) You saying that "Where does Dr. Hall make the claim that the network is willing to defy Government intervention and (somehow) air the show on the condition that enough individuals petition them?  Discovery Channel will risk being shut down over us?" = FABRICATION. Hall says try , that's good enough for me.

6) You saying that "Allegations of such a controversial nature (those which defy reason) should always be accompanied by a link to some evidence. Neglecting to do so here makes DR. John Hall appear in a bad light" =FABRICATION. (I told you I was only in contact through email) "Hall appear in a bad light"? he doesn't care, he said try.

7) You saying that "I do recognized my own point. I was asking you for evidence that Dr. Hall is making this request. But why should any of us have to be asking John, or even the network?  (This is particularly so when you tell us not to let him know where this is coming from - you." What you said in the opening of this "I DO RECOGNIZE MY OWN POINT" contradicts what you said in number 3) Hall says contact them END OF.

8) "is there some specific format he recommends, or are we as you imply to flood their switchboards with the sheer volume of our support so that we may offset the influence of Big Brother Himself? Also, again, has Dr. Hall made this announcement anywhere himself, or is he counting on us to take care of it ourselves?" Why complicate things?, Dr. Hall says TI's email and ring (I will listen to him over you any day).

9) "Did the network specify a preference for a mass petition, or for separate callers?" Why complicate things, Dr Hall says TI's email and ring.

10) "Doesn't it seem strange to you that Dr. Hall would leave the fate of his show being aired in your hands (according to what you have told us) in an unofficial e-mail request? Being that he is Dr. John Hall, one might think that lending his name to support his own cause might provide a touch of authority to this unlikely request." Why complicate things, Dr Hall says TI's CONTACT THEM.

11) Considering how improbable it is that the network would risk their license and defy the Government 'on our say so', and how easily a bunch of people claiming to have their minds read and programmed can back-fire and make the entire community easier to discredit, I would prefer to see some direct instructions from John before flooding any network switchboards." Hall says to contact them, I don't care after that.

12) "Your comment ("...don't tell him this is coming from me...") does not inspire confidence.  Aren't text messages permanently stored? If Dr. Hall actually believes we can influence what is aired on the Discovery Channel, he really ought to provide a format for such requests.  How many members you think are going to respond to this request?  If he seriously wants a groundswell of support from targets, perhaps he ought to re-think his manner of delivery." Hall says to contact them , after that I don't care.

(IF THERE IS ANY CONFUSION THEN GO TO PAGE ONE AND YOU WILL SEE).

Now old man , I gave you ample opportunity to talk about the topic at hand but you did not want to know, you are insisting on playing games and absolutely on your terms only. I have let you control (dictate) the direction this from the start , and where did it get me, NOWHERE.

If it isn't about Dr. Halls request then I don't want to know Lazarus. 

Any progress yet in tracking down some contact information for this network, such as a telephone number or e-mail address?  I will ask again, did Dr. Hall provide us with any format or means of conducting such a petition? Hacking would just look bad... 

S O'N said:

"4) You saying "I'm not convinced that the Discovery Channel really wants to hear from a bunch of TI's elaborating on Dr. Hall's premise"  What do you care? if it gives us a chance then why not , Halls say try that's good enough for me."

But:

Do you really not see the point the rest of that sentence made, about some of the 'zanier' Cointelpro agents provocateurs could do such permanent damage to TI's globally just by exploiting the situation?

And:

"I'm not convinced that the Discovery Channel really wants to hear from a bunch of TI's elaborating on Dr. Hall's premise the way your friend Dante just did in 24 consecutive posts (incidentally burying this discussion two pages back in 'Recent Activities' (see below)."  Again, you're welcome.  I would also be grateful if you would explain how my re-posting of your spam-buried discussion made your blood boil.

Lazarus , you are still playing games Sir, and I really don't want to know , I come here to mix was other victims (which I have been told under no uncertain terms that you are too). My perps play this being too deliberate , too avoiding , Nonsense type games  24/7 , they are never real with me, never give a straight honest to God answer, I really don't need it from the guy's on our team too, so please.

Look the Dr. Hall thing , he didn't say to go forth and tell the whole TI community, he just said casually that Uncle Sam were giving them hell (I got the impression they were winning) and said that "If a bunch of TI's were to contact them then maybe it would swing it our way and they might air it anyway". He didn't complicate things or go into anymore detail then that, I am not a child he didn't have to. If you want to email or ring then do if you don't want to then don't, END OF , after that I do not want to know.

Now , the boiling remark I made, after seeing the way you carried on in the opening day of my topic (using that as a foundation) I then seen that you had gone into Dente's page and wrote what you did, the way I seen it , you were going around to the more influential TI's (he is a writer) and giving them your feelings about it trying to shape theirs ,Right or wrong that was how I seen it, I thought , it looked like you were sabotaging Dr. Halls suggestion with one of the main TI's influencing his opinion. Right or wrong that was how I interpreted it. Now can we put this behind us please?.

I know the type of character you are Lazarus so you are NEVER going to listen to anyone , but if I bring something or want to talk about something then try not to view it like a sport or challenge (I really don't need it from TI's) by all means ask questions but try not to be so deliberate. Not that I would be too keen on bringing anything, this whole thing would put me off it, and people (TI's) shouldn't be feeling that way about talking to the TI counsel as it were.

Alright then ,I am done with this now. Until next time, God be with you TI's.   

I corrected you repeatedly on your interpretation, including the "fabrication" false accusations. On the other hand, your examples show that you clearly do not understand the term's meaning. A retraction would not be out of order. 

Either desisting from issuing or else making some effort to defend your accusations of "fabrications" and "playing games" might make them look like they're not just well-aimed projections of your own methodology here. It is worth noting that what you persisted in being wrong about was the timeline of your own involvement in the discussion, and what you had or had not yet seen while you responded to it.

S O'N

"Right or wrong that was how I interpreted it. Now can we put this behind us please?"

I am still unable to fathom how requesting a link to Dr. Hall making this announcement, and requesting (while re-posting it for you) that Dante not bury your post under 24 consecutive posts can possibly make your blood boil.

S O'N

"Not that I would be too keen on bringing anything, this whole thing would put me off it, and people (TI's) shouldn't be feeling that way about talking to the TI counsel as it were."

The intro says that "Dr. John Hall's documentaries are to be aired this month...". Is this actually true? Also, I notice that in your extensive re-posting of my comments above, you did not once manage to touch on the vital question of whether the media are really not just another organ of the same governmental beast, and how Discovery Channel is extremely unlikely to be confronting and defying those with the authority to pull the plug, simply on our behalf, for a show that evidently is not actually scheduled to be aired this month after all (unless we persuade them otherwise).

Once again, when representing or speaking on behalf of names in the business, it is prudent to detour around such mud-broiling and blood-boiling, particularly where it is not called for.  Now - back to the campaign:  would not a well-crafted petition with a number of TI signatures be more presentable to the network than a disruptive flock of callers trying to influence station policy? That is, presuming that some contact information does eventually surface...

Lazarus you are quoting the post I made 14 hours ago , you already quoted that post 14 hour ago, but 12 hours later you are back again , you also done this a few days ago , I posted , then you posted , and then you came back a day later with a brand new list of concerns about the post that you had already commented on,  you have some kind of obsessive disorder ,you are not right in the head , (I CAN SEE THIS A MILE OFF) this is unhealthy.

And by the way, for an old man intellectual , my Grandfather would have opened you up like a can of beans.

I  am done with this Mickey Mouse crap , I couldn't be bothered ,I couldn't care less about this (no point debate) or you Lazarus. I am sure you would love to know who it is you are obsessing over, this is me fella , ENJOY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9osI8v6WcKI

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fabricate

fabricate .

Lazarus you are quoting the post I made 14 hours ago , you already quoted that post 14 hour ago, but 12 hours later you are back again , you also done this a few days ago , I posted , then you posted , and then you came back a day later with a brand new list of concerns about the post that you had already commented on,  you have some kind of obsessive disorder ,you are not right in the head , (I CAN SEE THIS A MILE OFF) this is unhealthy.

And by the way, for an old man intellectual , my Grandfather would have opened you up like a can of beans.

I  am done with this Mickey Mouse crap , I couldn't be bothered ,I couldn't care less about this (no point debate) or you Lazarus. I am sure you would love to know who it is you are obsessing over, this is me fella , ENJOY.

fabricate .

3. (Repeated from my previous post:)

"The intro says that "Dr. John Hall's documentaries are to be aired this month...". Is this actually true?"  I asked this question because of this other statement of yours: "...he told me that if a bunch of TI's contacted the channel then it MIGHT just swing it our way..."

If it's really so challenging to address the point, please don't strain yourself. If I were in Dr. Halls shoes, I would probably want to hand this one off to someone with better comprehension skills. Best of luck with the campaign.

Stephen O' Neill said:

fabricate

(Me).

Really?

I'm sorry your old man isn't here to help you make a better case for yourself and for John.  I hope you don't think I'm going to look at your video.  This is about truth or fabrication, not about personalities.

Did you perhaps wrongly phrase what you intended to say about the documentary campaign?  Your two statements which I commented on regarding this matter do appear to contradict one another, old flower.

WOW, I really did get under your skin, didn't I Lazarus? ,WOW , you are not right in the head mate, but for anyone or everyone go else over the whole thread and make up your own mind about who is right and who is VERY WRONG.

I will say it again Lazarus YOU ARE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD, and I know what I am taking about. This is just too unhealthy, I really do pity the poor people that are in your life and have to deal with you on the day to day , they have my sympathy. And you didn't look at my video? , you are not being real Lazarus.

And as far as the campaign go's you have made very sure that it was going to fail , it is over , why wish me luck with it, you really didn't mean that did you??? , You are not now nor have you been real from the start of this , (BUT I HAVE) . One last time Lazarus , you are not right in the head. So long fella.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fabrication

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fabrication?s=t

what is the name of this new series? when does it air?

Lars baby, hows it going America? , I am friends with you on PEACEPINK, I know what you perps are doing to you , they have you asking to sent messages to others though them, through V2K? ,you tell them from me that they are going to BURN IN HELL for ever.

Hey Lars can you do me a favor, can you please email Dr John Hall at halldr@hotmail.com and ask him the question that you just asked this thread , and tell him that you got his email address from STEPHEN O NEILL by the way. Make sure you come back and tell us all what Dr. Hall tells you.. Thank you Lars.
Lars V said:

what is the name of this new series? when does it air?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" Siis lyhyesti: kun yritän lähettää viestin, yhteys Googleen katkeaa. Ei liene stalkkerille kovin vaikea järjrstää."
1 hour ago
mtehr replied to mtehr's discussion SUBLIMINAL TORTURE STOPPING AUDIO
"Please try this subliminal out and let me know what you think if possible."
3 hours ago
Music Teacher posted blog posts
3 hours ago
"Riksun palstalle ketjuun rmk on paskapaikka-ketjuun, olen ruvennut kirjoittamaan minua kovasti vihaavia. Siellä jo alueen venäläiset. Äsken piti kirjoittaa Hausjärven Ryttylässä 2010 olleesta asuntolasta, jossa…"
5 hours ago
"SURVEILLANCE, HARRASMENT AND T O R T U R E"
6 hours ago
Nancy Gail Fox posted a status
"I am here to stop the Gang Stalkers from doing electronic harrasment murders to Targeted Individuals"
6 hours ago
mtehr posted a discussion

SUBLIMINAL TORTURE STOPPING AUDIO

Use this audio to stop most torture, The results are instant and with some minor tweaks, I am able to continue my search for a better defense with some control.Use a radio turned all the way down and tuned to the end of the FM dial(108,0). Try AM as well and put a round object on the mouse pad so that it leaves some sound on the radio and allows the systems to track you better.another thing is the use of pinhole earplugs, which should only be on one ear at a time. Using clay or something rigid…See More
8 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

Google, Facebook, Twitter, they are all blocking my accounts and hacking this message below :

Google, Facebook, Twitter, they are all blocking my accounts and hacking this message below :After UN Human Rights emailed me, they put their dirty hands on everything possible ,on everything I am using; and on anyone "related", on anyone I am contacting. Please see the attached information and evidence :…See More
12 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service