peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

Has anybody else experienced that the heart starts pounding - non correlated to breathing - when taking a warm Epsom salt bath (a bath with 200 grams of salt)?

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use 800 gr

No pounding heart?

800 gr is pretty much...the salt costs money... how come you take that amount?

Do you put your head under the water occasionally when taking the bath?

Alels said:

I use 800 gr

Epsom salt is cheap. Where are you from and why you using Epsom salt?
Oskar said:

No pounding heart?

800 gr is pretty much...the salt costs money... how come you take that amount?

Do you put your head under the water occasionally when taking the bath?

Alels said:

I use 800 gr

I'm from Sweden.

Epsom salt can maybe be considered cheap if you buy it from the internet, and a lot when ordering. 

I'm using it to decrease symptoms - see this video for example; 2017 - THE END OF ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT SYMPTOMS - END YOUR TARGETING SYMPTOMS; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXzKaKoW65U

Why do you take it?

Do they manipulate and disturb your heartbeat at night?

25 kg Epsom cost 16 GPB on ebay. 

But on that video are advised used at least 5 cups. Why you use 2 cups? Epsom nothing do for your heart, its safe to use. If you boil your body in very hot water, maybe something will happen to your heart. Why you choose this method, are you fungal? 

As I said; something happens which causes the heart to start pounding (non correlated to the breathing). In the bath one is usually relaxed but still this happens. And the water is not very hot.

This can also be confirmed by a pulse oximeter.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Angeline Klas commented on Angeline Klas's blog post How to make a Parabolic Mirror
"I try my best to help every on. I still have a lot to learn. Bye bye for now, Angeline Klas"
31 minutes ago
Angeline Klas posted a blog post

Socail Media is a big Joke

I discovered something when I went out jogging.All the problems I have with my neighbours is because I don't want to greet them.I don't want the neigbours to walk in and out my house. I talk to some of my neighbours.I need things to stay this way.People talk too much. I don't want people to know my business.The Perps told them I don't like them that made it even worse.So when  a certain neighbour started to make his dog bark all the gossip perps say about me, people ignored it. Because they…See More
33 minutes ago
Lihong DING posted a status
"Recently, Governments Mind Control Technologies abused me during middle night with strong electronic singals and BRAIN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
2 hours ago
"I was/am suffered by Mind Control Technologies tortures and abuses since 2009 Fluor Corp SOLD ME to Governments Mind Control projects."
2 hours ago
"I am abused by Governments MIND CONTROL Technologies extremely BRAIN PAIN on Feb 24 2018. My memories were damaged by Governments Project"
2 hours ago
"I am abused by Governments MIND CONTROL Technologies extremely BRAIN PAIN on Feb 21 2018. My memories were damaged by Governments Project"
2 hours ago
Perrot commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonsoir J'ai un implant auditif cochléaire et des lentilles numériques dotées de caméras et des microprocesseurs de controle mental sous de la peau artificielle et aussi des implants musculaires ils ont…"
17 hours ago
Perrot joined Sonar♦0's group
Thumbnail

Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".

Groupe dédié aux victimes francophone de mind control !See More
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service