peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

Has anybody else experienced that the heart starts pounding - non correlated to breathing - when taking a warm Epsom salt bath (a bath with 200 grams of salt)?

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use 800 gr

No pounding heart?

800 gr is pretty much...the salt costs money... how come you take that amount?

Do you put your head under the water occasionally when taking the bath?

Alels said:

I use 800 gr

Epsom salt is cheap. Where are you from and why you using Epsom salt?
Oskar said:

No pounding heart?

800 gr is pretty much...the salt costs money... how come you take that amount?

Do you put your head under the water occasionally when taking the bath?

Alels said:

I use 800 gr

I'm from Sweden.

Epsom salt can maybe be considered cheap if you buy it from the internet, and a lot when ordering. 

I'm using it to decrease symptoms - see this video for example; 2017 - THE END OF ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT SYMPTOMS - END YOUR TARGETING SYMPTOMS; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXzKaKoW65U

Why do you take it?

Do they manipulate and disturb your heartbeat at night?

25 kg Epsom cost 16 GPB on ebay. 

But on that video are advised used at least 5 cups. Why you use 2 cups? Epsom nothing do for your heart, its safe to use. If you boil your body in very hot water, maybe something will happen to your heart. Why you choose this method, are you fungal? 

As I said; something happens which causes the heart to start pounding (non correlated to the breathing). In the bath one is usually relaxed but still this happens. And the water is not very hot.

This can also be confirmed by a pulse oximeter.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Ari posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Ari's blog post INFORMATION : FOR ORGANIZED STALKING : BEHIND THE VEIL
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"The Disgrace, full of pride but is a "NATIONAL DISGRACE" walks on the blood of people who gave their lives for freedom. GARBAGE COMMIE!"
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"The garbage walks over the constitution of USA and all the kids who gave their lives to fight communism and fascism."
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Truth, he is a "NATIONAL DISGRACE" for USA. Destroying tax paying citizens and corporations who committed no crimes."
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"The garbage is full of pride. Has access to military cyber warfare tech and thinks he is some great person."
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"He is so full of pride because he has access to cyber warfare tech access. BUT he is a COMPLETE LOSER."
10 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service