Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

http://peacepink.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2351430%3AEvent%3A79...

shame comments have been disabled, but I did want to say a couple of things.....sorry I can't be there, too heavily targeted, I have no papers or money, too far away...wish i could be...

But I also note the CERN reference....have you not heard the name Sabine McKneill? Currently gaoled until she dead most likely....she used to work at CERN apparently, I wonder how many others? They can't employ that many people....I don't think she ever identified as TI but clearly was, especially after what they've done to her now..... :-(

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone ever got a response from the IPT re their Human rights Complaint?
Need Comparisons

never a reply that doesn't involve physical or sexual violence :-(

Please don't forward this now. Not finished.

IBA and UN Human Rights have sworn to work together to stop torture.

UN
UN Human Rights
UN Human Rights Council
International Bar Association
International Criminal Court
Canadian Government

Earlier, I showed you all with one photo   regarding how "they " are hacking  and blocking my evidence to International Bar Association ( IBA).

Yesterday, I contacted IBA  after UN Human Rights historically  forwarded one set of files to me as follows , because IBA and UN Human Rights have sworn to work together to stop torture:

a.

https://netlog.yooco.org/events/event.713363-email_letters_from_un_...

b.

https://netlog.yooco.org/events/event.713366-my_email_letters_to_un...

However, they are hacking my cellphones and International Bar Association's website. They are my cellphones' screenshot. I can't show how they are hacking International Bar Association's website.

I don't have to mention again Who  they are.

Email letters between UN Human Rights and me , UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court, former Mr Attorney General of Canada, Ontario Ombudsman have everything about who they are and about what they are doing to me regardless of anything.

Fight for my life being threatened ; fight against ongoing torture, terror and attempted murder,  I am not alone and I need your help.

Robin Yan

Canadian victim of torture

04/12/2019

To whom it concerns , from what I gather her case was postponed to a further date. On the day she received more evidence on microchips , as in someone recorded removing a chip from a TI's body and she now has this as evidence. 

any updates?

Updates about Dr K from me Jake? No I haven't heard anything else mate, she hasn't uploaded a video since before Christmas. I am fearful to get my hopes up as I have been disappointed so many times in the past when it comes to targeting. I hope to God her case go's somewhere though.

Jake Maverick said:

any updates?

you or anybody, but that is disconcerting :-( Hope nothing has happened to her....

Hi jake, where are you in the United Kingdom, I’m in the midlands

i'm east midlands...can u pm? ;-)

jane said:

Hi jake, where are you in the United Kingdom, I’m in the midlands

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Just calling it now. US civil war 2 . let see what happens. All in the plans of utter garbage evil. Rat Bannons ideology wants one."
8 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" pitää kirjautua, että pääsee lukemaan TI-symptoms Tuolla alempana on sisällysluettelo. Kirjoittelen,suomentelen nyt yksityiskohtaisemmin: Kuva, joka on jutussa, mutta ei tässä:: Huomattavin…"
16 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Yritän toista linkkiä, edellisen IP osoitetta ei löytynyt http://targeted-individuals-europe.com/index,php/ti-symptoms"
16 hours ago
Profile IconDAmore Jordane and Dawn joined Peacepink
23 hours ago
Faride commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

How Governments Try To Control People! with NSA Whistle-blower BILL BINNEY!

"To be honest, I stopped paying attention to such things. We already have many reasons for concern because of covids and other things ... I decided to distract myself from such thoughts and preferred to spend a lot of time on the game portal here -…"
yesterday
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
yesterday
Stephen O' Neill commented on Wayne Morin Jr's photo
Thumbnail

Overview Jews Behind Targeted Individual Program

"The targeted individual programme has nothing to do with race, there are targeted Jews too Wayne. How would you explain that one , covering their tracks?"
Monday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service