Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Eleanor White is dead (false rumour, apparently - see below)

Eleanor White died on Saturday.

The funeral is on Thursday.

https://www.funeraltimes.com/eleanorwhite66940758

Views: 1551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're the last one to accuse someone else of being a disinfo agent.

deca said:

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

Here Here! All these 'known' Cointelpro tactics and strategies, but he doesn't seem to recognize any of them when his 'over-exposed' disinfo sites spam them lol - definitely the most blatant troll in the business, by popular acclaim. His deceitful smear job on Anthony Forwood (still unsupported by one single item of evidence) is still there, for any who care to see exactly this "infiltration" in operation:

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/fake-victim-site-anthony-for...

Cliff Huylebroeck said:

You're the last one to accuse someone else of being a disinfo agent.

deca said:

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

Cliff raises an excellent point - I seem to recall Big Lebowski discussing the profound change of literary style that 'Sanjuro' underwent after unexpectedly returning from his announced banishment. 'He' even reversed his cautions about David of Tomorrow, and only left the site 'for good' when David himself was finally banished. "Hmmm..."

Cliff Huylebroeck said:

Think about it: what's going to happen to all your accounts and websites when you're dead and how can people know that you're dead and not using those accounts and websites anymore, so if they're still being used, then it's not you?

(Me)

Does anyone in the 'community' declare that they have been in contact with Ms. White in person?

I'm still getting emails that are apparently from Eleanor.

To put this into perspective, there was a rumour on Facebook a few days ago that Mr Barrie Trower had died.  There has been a page of Stew Webb's on the internet for more than a year that claims that the founder of Educate Yourself died years and years ago, and that that entire site is now being run by a CIA misinfo agent, namely myself.  And, the other day, one of the search strings used to find my blog was "John Allman registered sex offender".  It really isn't sensible to spend all one's time investigating rumours. It'd be enough to drive anybody crazy.

Lazarus Zombie said:

Cliff raises an excellent point - I seem to recall Big Lebowski discussing the profound change of literary style that 'Sanjuro' underwent after unexpectedly returning from his announced banishment. 'He' even reversed his cautions about David of Tomorrow, and only left the site 'for good' when David himself was finally banished. "Hmmm..."

Cliff Huylebroeck said:

Think about it: what's going to happen to all your accounts and websites when you're dead and how can people know that you're dead and not using those accounts and websites anymore, so if they're still being used, then it's not you?

(Me)

Does anyone in the 'community' declare that they have been in contact with Ms. White in person?

I also put on my diary that Eleanor White is dead. I am  not going to move it before I get a clear sign, that she is alive. I believe that we have to take care each other. If she is alive, I am just happy, and I believe there is not much harm. If she is dead, it is important to publish it. http://www.saunalahti.fi/~makako/mind/diaries/my_diary.htm

So what would you accept as a "clear sign" that Eleanor White is alive, or has ever existed for that matter?

Martti Koski said:

I also put on my diary that Eleanor White is dead. I am  not going to move it before I get a clear sign, that she is alive. I believe that we have to take care each other. If she is alive, I am just happy, and I believe there is not much harm. If she is dead, it is important to publish it. http://www.saunalahti.fi/~makako/mind/diaries/my_diary.htm

John Allman said:

So what would you accept as a "clear sign" that Eleanor White is alive, or has ever existed for that matter?

,Eleanor White is a member of Peacepink. If she writes and tells this conversation that she is alive and well, this could be a clear sing. John Allman, would you write her, and ask it. How about Barrie Trower, the ruomours of his death, could be cut short, if he makes a youtube, where he among other things tell  that he  is alive.

John its TI`s gossip and hear say ....how dare you question it and think they have to prove it !!!!

its up to YOU to disprove it if you will not  just automatically accepted it because some TI said it ....how rude of YOU !!!!....

any way the burden of proof

There are similar questions in public sometimes "Is North Korean leader sick". Reason is that he does not publicly communicate any more. There is a simply way to prove  this and stop the gossip - by publicly communicating. Apparently both  Barry Trowers and Eleanor White have suddenly stopped communication.  I tried to contact Eleanor White on Peacepink, before I told her death suspicions on my diary. Eleanor White  is not able to communicate with us if she is dead, There perhaps will never come other information about her death than "gossip" .  We should find out if she is alive or not.

Loads of people have "tried to contact me" on Peacepink, and failed to get any response.  I have loads of unread Peacepink private messages, because Peacepink doesn't email me to tell me whenever a private message arrives.

There must be hundreds of people I have thought of over the years as people whom I "knew", even though I'd never met them.  Some of them I felt I had got to know quite well.

My contact details are published.  Eleanor's may not be.  If anybody thinks that they have come up with a question to put to the person who is presently using her only remaining working email address, that only she could answer, I am willing to put that question to her.

Martti Koski's diary reports the death of somebody called "Elizabeth White", by the way.

Barrie Trower's home address and home telephone number are on his Facebook page.  The easiest way to find out if he is alive would be to telephone him.  I don't have any plans to do that myself though.

"We should find out if she is alive or not."

How???  And WHY "should" we?  I am interested because I like Eleanor, and have had friendly dialogue with her for over ten years.  However, the only time I have ever visited Toronto (in 2007), I wasn't able to arrange meet Eleanor face-to-face for the first time at last.  I gave up hope of meeting her physically in this life then.

I got a quick response!

From: "John Allman" a href="mailto:John_W_Allman@hotmail.com">John_W_Allman@hotmail.com>
To: "Eleanor White"
Subject: Scotch rumour
Date sent: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 18:05:48 +0100

> Eleanor, please would you log into Peacepink, and reassure everybody
> that you´re still alive?

I don't have a Peacepink log in, but someone
from there wrote me and I answered.

Eleanor

John, if you have a friendly dialogue with Eleanor, why not contact her, and tell this discussion. I am sure she does not have anything against to respond and tell if she is  well - if she is alive. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

EIGHT REASONS WHY ALMOST NOBODY NOW BELIEVES IN THE COVID-19 NARRATIVE.

EIGHT REASONS WHY THE COVID-19 NARRATIVE CONTINUES DESPITE ALMOST EVERYBODY DISBELIEVING IN IT. (plus the Dr Carrie Madej proposed covid-19 vaccine material.) 1 Even though most if not all of us believe that the covid-19 pandemic is a huge hoax we continue to wear face masks when we go out shopping because we would be fined heavily if we refused to do so.2. Many individuals throughout the world have been arrested for questioning the ongoing covid-19 narrative throughout the world or for…See More
10 hours ago
Profile IconSaba Khan, Kerrie Weston and Joshua C joined Peacepink
16 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Dirty hands on everything just for this. Please forward it.

UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council Amnesty International International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian GovernmentThey are now putting their dirty hands on everything possible and on everything I am using to stop me from contacting any of you.1.https://ibb.pics/vYzRLmY2.https://ibb.pics/CQVNMJj3.https://ibb.pics/d2pxyvwJust for this below :…See More
yesterday
CM2001 posted a status
yesterday
CM2001 commented on Giancarlo's group Italia sostenitori
"Ho raccolto tante testimonianze su questo sito: leggete e non lasciatevi suggestionare. La propria forza è la soluzione! https://control-mind-lettura-del-pensiero-telepatia-artificiale.webnode.it/"
yesterday
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Jos saatte mielenkiintoisia uutisia YK:n yleiskokouksesta. kertokaa. Minä en päässyt googlaamalla sivulle. Tuli ilmoitus, ettei ole pystytty muodostamaan turvallista yhteyttä."
yesterday
Franco Villa and JasonMcInerney are now friends
yesterday
Franco Villa replied to Franco Villa's discussion Chloridic acid hidden in radiators.
"The coronavirus test let them do it with the liquid inside the radiator system. Positive sign."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service