Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

i could tell you every little thing ive done but that would get to confusing.

first let me start by saying im on a medium dose daily of zyprexa which aids in the quieting of some aspects

first your going to want to push the main intensity out of and as far away from your hearing cortex by using the nergy of your mind and mentaly push

then shrink the area of affect by imagining at a location a particle field shrinking, you also need to simulate yourself feeling it happen.

next imagine a false brain on your organs and imagine/feel those brains shifting off and make your brain go left or right from them, like breaking a stick in many places.

these techniques were strongest for me.

once you shake the atificial telepathy, you might see a reduction of gangstalking as the perps take there orders im guessing from the brain monitor reports the director possibly gets.

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent advice, also on a medium to low dose of Zyprexa, and it does help!!

brian bovo, God's Grace, Zyprexa is an Antipsychotic also known as neuroleptic drug, does this mean you two have a schizophrenia diagnose? Don't worry about it, I know many "psychiatrists" who are also using it, you know the ones who are playing mental patients and spent some time in a mental Hospital from time to time, we don't want mental Hospitals to be empty, don't we? ;) I will never get some of those hidden "psychiatrists"... BTW since schizophrenia is no more in these days, many of them are starting to call themselves TI's in these modern times...

madminster, I'm not schizophrenic, as you well know, I'm simply a TI, although they know this won't take the voices away, it is merely used to keep me calm, and non reactive to them anyway, and I know that Brian isn't schitzo either, actually it makes me go to sleep easily, whereas they refuse to give me sleep medication, saying it's addictive, despite the fact I don't have an addictive personality at all.  Let me clarify, I'm a single woman, however I'm not a pensioner, I cannot even save up at this point for my pension, because my perps block my income.  As for your comment on your website about who most TI's are, imo, I think it's equally spread between men and woman, with a few children and animals (who they like to torture) thrown in, for the fun of it.  I don't know that psychiatrists are taking it, but actually if you want to comment, please try to be positive about it.  I think I'll approach a GP and go onto sleeping tablets actually, as that's the only reason I need those, I need pain tablets for the torture as well, just don't know of any that work - would you perhaps know, as you seem to know a lot about these drugs?

Hi God's Grace, I'm just wondering how do you get Zyprexa? As far as I know it can be only be prescribed by shrinks for those diagnosed wheather they are fakes or forced. I don't think that ordinary folks can just walk into pharmacy and get that kind of drug without shrink prescription... I don't think I'm qualified enough to recommend any kind of drugs... Who can tell what's the real story behind that kind of drugs.

you can throw off the money sabotage with your mind, they access your personal information with the ai, just think of it, and wiggle and break it mentally

Thanks Brian, you're right, they hooked me up with computer, there are two voices, a woman shouting "fuck you buddy" and "I can't believe this" and a man's voice shouting "can't do that buddy" and something like "we are going to kill you" or "that's right buddy". Funny thing is that I live in a non English speaking country and the voices are in American English, obviously natives bought an American software, it's obvious who invented this ;) but I swear there is a real American guy who used to pop up from time to time, I call him the "Master shitter" these days ;) luckily, we Balkan folks have excelent swearing, I think we invented swearing so I use it inside of my head often and I love it when I mention their mothers in my native language and man's computer voice says: "can't do that buddy" in American English, I know then, I'm on the right track, it's like newest Metallica song goes: Hardwired... To self destruct, I say: "Hardwired still but to self destruct no more, no more, enough is enough...

brian bovo said:

you can throw off the money sabotage with your mind, they access your personal information with the ai, just think of it, and wiggle and break it mentally

Hi Brian,

I my name is Angeline,

I am happy to hear that have found a way to quiet synthetic telepathy.

I don't really understand how I can do that. I talk in my head so much I am getting tired of it.

How can I keep quiet. I don't want to give my stalkers any information about me anymore or answer them

telepaticly. I want to completely ignore them. They know too much about me.

Please help me to do the same.

Greeting Angeline

hi angeline. it takes some suffering to get to the quiet end of this, even with them quiet, ill still hear the random, "im looking for him, oh i found him" stuff.

since they link into your physical brain, you can isolate there locations generally by affecting them mentally, they respond to neural activity, so if you throw different things like brain malfunctions, or energy spikes, or other ways you can invent you will start to hear how they link up. 

this can make things worse over time until you find ways to disconnect

to quiet them, try shrinking small fields using your imagination directed at a location on your head or outside your head,  once you get an effect youll see they all link to your body.

Brian, Angeline, when it comes to an internal dialog, speech actualy comes from the throat, me having implants all over including throat can tell you that by using it they can easily strangle me remotely if they decide but I don't worry much about it, if they decided they could have done so a long time ago, this game is played by inducing fear and make someone talk from within all the time and hoping for a self destruct. They can fix someone remotely easily also. Me, I'm in this thing for such a long time that I adopted to the situation. I'm not my father and I'm not my mother. I'm me, and I plan to live at lest 20 years more and tell the World.

brian bovo said:

hi angeline. it takes some suffering to get to the quiet end of this, even with them quiet, ill still hear the random, "im looking for him, oh i found him" stuff.

since they link into your physical brain, you can isolate there locations generally by affecting them mentally, they respond to neural activity, so if you throw different things like brain malfunctions, or energy spikes, or other ways you can invent you will start to hear how they link up. 

this can make things worse over time until you find ways to disconnect

to quiet them, try shrinking small fields using your imagination directed at a location on your head or outside your head,  once you get an effect youll see they all link to your body.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

shawn jasper replied to Neelan Ratnam's discussion Mind Research produce Biochemical changes in the Victim's Brain.
"My friend is going through mind weakness and it is hard to explain here. His memory has become so bad that he can't remember anything for more than 2 days. Experts of Dissertation Writing Service called this short term memory. Can this mental…"
56 seconds ago
deca posted a video

The Robot Revolution Is Happening-Like It or Not | WSJ

Nearly every company across every industry is looking for new ways to minimize human contact, cut costs and address the labor crunch in repetitive and danger...
9 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

THE VATICAN ARE EXPERTS IN MIND CONTROL.

The Vatican are experts in psychology. It is essential to them that they are experts in psychology in order to keep their estimated two billion followers from ever thinking logically. If their followers ever began to think logically they would then have no followers and no more money flowing into their coffers. In order to render their followers into a state of unquestioning obedience and subservience they covertly use electronic mind control on school children. However, when I was a child…See More
21 hours ago
shawn jasper is now a member of Peacepink
yesterday
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Vähän musiikkia.    https://youtu.be/IRTOZaKhBQ8 ;"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"My GS was telling me non stop Buy A Truck non stop since 2011. Acronym BAT. Covid is on purpose!!"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Someone sees China economy as a threat to their dominance. China was investing in Africa heavily. These people dont like that. Covid !"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Covid is done on purpose by some other group to end Chinese economy. They want to stop globalism. Russian Orthodox Church KKK and Nazis"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service