peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 1949

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its your body made into a receiver and battery. They hit us with an energy to pain. And use a bone tranceiver (i think) to focus in on our thoughts.
They put chips in technology that allows a computerized technology to sync with and inject overlays on frequencies but also can influence others.
But there is alot more. Like how these voices are influenced or programmed.
I think there are layers that talk to the a.i. with typed out pages like forms with basic data. Which triggers constant talking systems in the background keeping the reactions to food, drugs, sex, freethought. That our own endorphans create a resonance that increases the torture effect.

Hello,

I updated my site again. Please read from "   This is how they caused me to lose money with my cars  "

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Please read it because they are doing it to you too .

Thanks

Hello,

I updated my site again. Please read from the paragraph under the sentences: "They tell me “Who polices the police“. Also their song they keep listening to goes like “We are up, we are down, we are all places“."

Also read from AGAIN: "This is how they caused me to lose money with my cars:" and  "I bought a 2009 Nissan Versa with very low KM"

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Javier replied to William May's discussion They have my father on the signal as well
"You what? Have you tried binaural beats or isochronic tones with  headhphones? (there are tons of youtube vids, even apps if you don't like videos) Have you tried questioning those voices instead or believing that an apparent…"
15 minutes ago
annabelley commented on annabelley's blog post What is ‘Voice to Skull’?
"Voice to Skull – known as V2K or “hearing voices” – is one of the most insidious of all.  There is a great deal of evidence available showing how sound and microwaves and ultrasound can be projected in order to…"
2 hours ago
Javier posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Amer updated their profile
3 hours ago
hassanmcv replied to Lionel Aubert's discussion Censure cachée, lecture de vos mails, comment éviter in the group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Ah bon? Beh après toi, brésil fabrice...Allez ouste! Fous le camp!"
3 hours ago
Javier commented on Angeline Klas's blog post Still Bullied
"Edit: Sounds like you should leave your boyfriend before he gets worse. Why wouldn't you leave a dark cloud? Try to get time for yourself to clear your mind. Also read my post…"
3 hours ago
Profile IconAmer and john leslie richardson joined peacepink
3 hours ago
Javier and Angeline Klas are now friends
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service