Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I updated my site again. Please have a look.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Thanks

TIs do not become a victim like me. When I was 38 years old the preps opened up their communication channel to me. They started to tell me about this tech. They showed me how they can see through other peoples eyes, EEG brain to brain mapping, V2K and more. The prep talked to me remotely via V2K cloning my friends and co-workers voices. I thought it was actually my friends and co-workers. Since I was getting assaulted with these weapons I phoned the police and told them people can see through my eyes and torture me remotely. I even told them my friends and co-workers knew what was happening to me,. That was a horrible mistake on my part. I didn't understand these people used AI voice cloning. They ruined my life and slandered my name. They made me look mentally ill when I was not at all. Then they started to assault me and my kids, wife . They started torturing me and my family. I thought I could escape from this torture by moving. At that time I had a extremely high paying job, a good home and two cars. I had to sell my house 30K off market value to move away from the torture. I moved my family from Canada to Asia.  My daughter was only 6 months old my son not much older. Are lives totally ruined. Are entire life , memories, hard work, friends all ruined. I moved my entire family to Asia think I can escape the torture. But, the torture continued. They mentally, non touch physical tortured me. They still hacked all my computers and phones. The also assaulted my family and co-workers abroad too. We spent 2 years overseas. We decide to move back to Canada . When we moved back they started what I understand Magnus Olasson calls "Dark Loop Programming" on me. Basically it is even more brutal torture. Non stop, every decision, every movement, talking, everything possible they assaulted me. They mapped two completely brainless semi-sentient beings to me (My assumption is animals, or more specifically lab monkeys) Since 2014 I have been brutally tortured non stop . They caused me 4 cars and are stating to vandalise and damage my 5th cars since 2014! Every car I but they hack the ECU. Every car has a CAN-BUS which connects all major components (Brakes, Steering, Cruise Control, Transmission). They non stop change my cars ignition timing, air fuel readings and more. They can damage your engine remotely. When I work they non stop change my work and cause me problems. I work in IT automation and security and they hack and control my computer non stop. You cannot stop them from hacking your computer because they use Hardware Backdoors not Software! Please read me website. I have documented everything there.

TIs do not become a victim like me. When I was 38 years old the preps opened up their communication channel to me. They started to tell me about this tech. They showed me how they can see through other peoples eyes, EEG brain to brain mapping, V2K and more. The prep talked to me remotely via V2K cloning my friends and co-workers voices. I thought it was actually my friends and co-workers. Since I was getting assaulted with these weapons I phoned the police and told them people can see through my eyes and torture me remotely. I even told them my friends and co-workers knew what was happening to me,. That was a horrible mistake on my part. I didn't understand these people used AI voice cloning. They ruined my life and slandered my name. They made me look mentally ill when I was not at all. Then they started to assault me and my kids, wife . They started torturing me and my family. I thought I could escape from this torture by moving. At that time I had a extremely high paying job, a good home and two cars. I had to sell my house 30K off market value to move away from the torture. I moved my family from Canada to Asia.  My daughter was only 6 months old my son not much older. Are lives totally ruined. Are entire life , memories, hard work, friends all ruined. I moved my entire family to Asia think I can escape the torture. But, the torture continued. They mentally, non touch physical tortured me. They still hacked all my computers and phones. The also assaulted my family and co-workers abroad too. We spent 2 years overseas. We decide to move back to Canada . When we moved back they started what I understand Magnus Olasson calls "Dark Loop Programming" on me. Basically it is even more brutal torture. Non stop, every decision, every movement, talking, everything possible they assaulted me. They mapped two completely brainless semi-sentient beings to me (My assumption is animals, or more specifically lab monkeys) Since 2014 I have been brutally tortured non stop . They caused me 4 cars and are stating to vandalise and damage my 5th cars since 2014! Every car I but they hack the ECU. Every car has a CAN-BUS which connects all major components (Brakes, Steering, Cruise Control, Transmission). They non stop change my cars ignition timing, air fuel readings and more. They can damage your engine remotely. When I work they non stop change my work and cause me problems. I work in IT automation and security and they hack and control my computer non stop. You cannot stop them from hacking your computer because they use Hardware Backdoors not Software! Please read me website. I have documented everything there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Carl liked Music Teacher's blog post Removing implants by bringjng them to surface of skin
4 hours ago
Carl commented on Music Teacher's blog post Removing implants by bringjng them to surface of skin
"Hi. How many tablets did you take per day. Or wot dose & for how long? Thanx! ;)"
4 hours ago
Carl liked Sue's blog post The truth about gangstalking
4 hours ago
Carl liked Music Teacher's status
4 hours ago
Music Teacher posted a status
""Be strong, be brave, be true." Dave Eggers"
4 hours ago
Sue posted a blog post

The truth about gangstalking

Hi guysThis is for those of you who feel you are being gangstalked by others especially your family. I've been guilty of thinking and saying that my family is involved in my targeting. Ive realised it couldn't be further from the truth. I actually come from a really  loving and caring family who gave me a great life and every opportunity and would never willingly do something to hurt me. I'm sure your families are much the same.I hate to say that all people are capable of being mind controlled…See More
5 hours ago
Music Teacher added a discussion to the group New Zealand & Australia Victims of Electronic Assault,Stalking & Surveillance
Thumbnail

Silicea 30c homeopathic remedy stops the voices in your heas

I managed to get the implants out of my body which stopped the voices using a powerful homeopathic remedy called Silicea 30C by Boiron sold at ABC Homeopathy website. It only costs 10 dollars plus postage. I took the remedy 3 pillules once a week for the past 3 years. After about 18 months enough implants had come to the surface of my skin and the V2K stopped. That was the greatest day of my life!  Now I am free of them and their torment. It's a natural remedy but it works. If you want to end…See More
9 hours ago
Music Teacher joined Wendy NZ's group
Thumbnail

New Zealand & Australia Victims of Electronic Assault,Stalking & Surveillance

Creating public awareness into the horrendous crimes of covert Electronic assault and associated tactics.  I also run a skype networking/support call for New Zealand & Australian victims of these crimes. New Zealand time 6.30 pm Wednesday nights. Please contact me if you wish to join the call.  Other countries welcome.Organised Crime of Covert Electronic Assault, Stalking &…See More
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service