peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 2666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I just informed a TI about this and want others to know. This is very important for TIs. Never ever listen or trust what someone is saying to you via V2K, Would you take advice from a stranger talking to you over the phone? NO!!!. DO NOT TRUST THAT VOICE. The V2K uses a script to gain your trust. It will come across as sincere but it isn't. (Good Cop/Bad Cop). Never listen or take it's advice. Also they use fear tactics to make people do stuff they wouldn't do. Do not be too afraid of what they say or threaten. However take caution at all times. They will even physically assault your property to draw even more fear into you. With fear, they can control you. 

Another thing TIs think is that their neighbors, people on the train, bus, people walking down the street are part of the group assaulting them remotely. It's because you get strange stares by unknown people. Please understand this. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHO YOUR PREPS ARE!!!!!! THEY WILL NEVER REVEAL THEMSELVES TO YOU. WHY, BECAUSE THEY WOULD GO TO JAIL. THEY PLAN TO USE PEOPLE AROUND YOU TO DRAW YOU INTO THIS FEAR. PLEASE REMEMBER, THE REAL PREPS WILL NEVER REVEAL THEMSELVES. THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS AT THIS GAME.

I also documented that sleep is important. Why because lack of sleep makes it much easier for the preps to assault your thought process. The more sleep, the better.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Thanks

Chanaka

Hello,

Be aware of this. The preps clone your thought process. For example if you think  certain way they will clone it to an AI computer or a EEG entity. That entity copies your thought process then tries to trick you into making decisions that you think are you. When you are EEG Cloned this is common symptoms:

1) There could be a certain pressure on your facial area

2) It feel like your face area is constantly moving when you are not moving it

3) There is a pressure on the top of your head

4) Your mouth may feel like its moving when you don't move it yourself

5) You may start breathing strangely or feeling out of breath and have to take deep breaths time to time

If you have these symptoms then you are EEG cloned.  The preps monitor the way you think. For example if you look a certain way when you think, they will copy that. Then they will assault you with that by trying to do the same thing and then giving you a thought you didn't want to do.

I know this because I have been a victim since I was 4 years old over 40 + years. There is an idiot EEG cloned to me and they are trying to make me like Myron Mays/Aaron Alexa type but I take extreme caution.  I know personally I am a good person and have no desire to do anything bad. However, the BRUTAL FAILED HUMANS behind all our problems are hardened brutal criminals and they try to label victims as mentally ill. Why  because you were experiment on as an innocent child without any consent, then you try to kill us off or label us. They didn't just ruin my life, they are trying to totally ruin it.  WHY: Because I am chipped with nano devices and they don't want it out because they can get tracked and go to jail for it.

I have documented everything here with images of my x-rays showing implants.

It' implanted on your skull.

Thanks

Chanaka

Hello,

Again I am letting victims know. The preps taking to you is like having a phone conversation with a stranger. NOW WOULD YOU TRUST SOMEONE OVER THE PHONE? If you cant visibly see the prep physically, then don't trust him/her. Everything they tell you is designed and it is for EVIL PURPOSE. DON'T BELIEVE, DON't TRUST. DO YOU TRUST TELEMARKETERS? NOPE!!!!!!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS, EVERYTHING THEY DO IS FOR EVIL. NEVER FOR YOUR LIFE TRUST THIS CRIMINALS especially if they give you advice over wireless phone call.

ALL TIs PLEASE TAKE THIS ADVICE OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE MYRON MAYS !!!!

1) These preps implant strangers around you randomly. Like for example people on your bus. They know who to pick because they can see through your eye.

2) Then they use this people remotely to make it look like the preps are close to you by telling you they are near and move that strange person to sit close to you or tell you the person will do something and they do.

3) Now they tell you that the preps are "Right Here" and then tell you to buy a weapon.

4) However, the preps are completely invisible to you (Just people talking to you for example over the phone via V2K). You actually never see the preps. But they convince you that they are near and to defend yourself.

5) IF YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF THEIR LIES AND MANUFACTURED experiment you are in BIG BIG TROUBLE.

6) PLEASE NEVER TRUST THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE CRIMINALS AND EXTREMELY EVIL. THE GOOD COP IS AS EVIL AS THE BAD COP.  However, yes they can come close to you and in your house but they will never reveal themselves to you. They have secret tech that makes them to do all this even home invasion without being caught. They are professional crooks. They will never reveal themselves because they would go to jail!!!!

Please pass this on so other innocent people don't end up like Myron Mays , Aaron Alex, etc.

The preps saying is "I',m to kill your brain" .. For example map your brain and then make you do things you dont want to do by MANUFACTURED DRAMAS LIES. Please read my website and pass this on!!!!!

You need to mentaly disconnect but they get torturous until you solve the bio connections.  They resonate from i think the back of neck and in ears entering into hearimg cortex.  There is a continuous brainwave transmitter and overlay for mind read and control.

Hello Victims,

Does anyone out of curiosity have this issue? The prep (Maybe egg cloned) has extreme jealousy? My preps have extremely jealously towards me. For example, I am a honest person I support 4 kids via World Vision / Canadian feed the kids, I work hard, I  help the poor, and I go to church every Sunday. I am a honest good person. My prep, is the garbage of this world. For example, he is a brutal pedophile rapist. He is a criminal who lives life stealing from others. He does crime everyday. This is what I find weird. He gets extremely jealous of me when he realizes his own life is all about crime. For example last vacation I had saved and paid my expenses but the preps stole and came along for the ride. Then when he had a thought that what he is doing is a crime he starts yelling at the other preps "Kill .. my name" .

They also get very jelous when I buy new things. For example he always vandalizes my car non stop.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes I understand. The perps are jalouse of everything I have and do. They slaunder my name.

That's why they try to make me believe that they are better people than me.

They tell everybody I know that I gossip about them. They want everbody to hate me.

Sorry what I am trying to say is that they tell everybody I gossip about them. They lie! I believe that a lot of people believe what they say about me.

Hello Angeline,

I wonder about the humans involved in this crime. How do they look at themselves in the face? Does the CIA/NSA/Military people involved have kids? Do they go home and say I had a good day at work destroying innocent peoples lives? The humans, AI, worthless idiots involved have lived a worthless life. When whistle blowers are saying its a crime it is a crime.  I hope the people humans involved realize that their entire lively hoods is WORTHLESS. These people will die a worthless death. "What did I do for my life"?? "I destroyed innocent peoples lives for a worthless science experiment."

Hello,

I updated my website. Please read it and share it save it. 

I recommend all victims to document what is happening to you. My website has details at the bottom on how you can do this if you don't know how. Im also sorry for the formatting of my website. I formatted it nicely but my prep purposely destroys everything I do. I am ok the way it looks as long as my message gets out.

Thanks

In reply to your question about a perp being jealous, maybe he is psychopathic? This article says that psychopaths feel envy and contempt.

https://psychopathyawareness.wordpress.com/2011/10/06/between-envy-...

Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

brian bovo posted a status
"Personal microchip jesus"
17 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
23 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
yesterday
Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

Scott Hensler Visits Wayne Morin Jr 12 11 17 in Calistoga CA.

A real gem my brother in Christ Scott Hensler and I Wayne Morin Jr at my kitchen table my 1957 doing a Radio Interview for The Tin Foil Hat Club what a real ...
yesterday
Jason Lee Crouse posted a photo
yesterday
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Please forward this to International Bar Association
"UN's response to Toronto Police,Canadian torturers, Ontario Government.. UN expert urges governments and internet firms to ensure freedom of expression online. “Governments have a responsibility to ensure compliance with national and…"
yesterday
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for hanginginthere
"Hope u like the Trumpy Bear too?"
yesterday
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for Jason Lee Crouse
"nsh would be proud"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service