Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

Views: 2343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I updated my website again. Please read from heading "Attacking your peace to drive you to severe depression, destroying your joy, etc". The documentation here is very important for victims to understand. Why are they attacking you so hard and what are they doing to you and why. There is a lot of confusion for a victim and this will help. They try to confuse you to hide the truth what they are doing to you.

Also after please read heading section "EEG Cloning" as this is how they attack you even harder.

The worthless moron behind needs to be found and brought to justice for all the innocent people they have destroyed.

What to do when getting tortured this bad:

1) Exersise is important

2) Eat as healthy as possible

3) Sleep

4) Put beautiful pictures, nice smelling candles, plants, around your home.

5) Go to the woods for walks as much as possible

6) Do stuff even when tortured. Play sports, guitar, skating, etc. DO NOT STOP DOING STUFF.

7) Do family stuff

8) See freinds

9) Join charitable organizations and do stuff that does good.

10) Reason with the attacker about 10 commandments, what they are doing is against the law, about they have to face God. This is a universal truth even a evil person will think about this because nothing can escape God.

Hello TIs,

It's embedded on your skull. It is hard to detect. The wires are extremely small. They had this technology in before the 70s and it's more advance than commercial products now. See the image below. IT IS DESIGNED TO LOOK LIKE HUMAN TISSUE.

On my website I mentioned years ago that they are using secret medical glue to hide cut marks for implanted victims. The glue they use is exactly like this but they had this even in the 1970s. They kept it a secret but now public sector technology is catching up. What victims need to know is to determine how to see the marks it leaves. For a person who doesn't know you will never think that you have been cut and glued because the mark is almost invisible or looks natural. But for example lots of implanted victims will have marks (line) on the back of their necks and straight down their stomachs. I know this for a fact. Actually this technology was not even invented by modern military, they got the secrets from the East.

Also look at David Larson report images of nano wire implants. The lie is that you dont need to be implanted for them to EEG clone or EEG hetrodyne to you. You do need to be implanted. They criminals don't want this out because they use it for secret military .

Reply to Discussion

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

Question for targeted individuals?

Some targeted individuals are claiming that our computers and other digital media are being used by the neuro weapons operatives in order to input their data into our brains in order to slowly and gradually bio-robotize us over many years. Does anybody know if muscle manipulation was taking place in targeted individuals before we all had access to computers and other digital media??See More
3 hours ago
brian bovo commented on Richy Peel's photo

"Do a hard reset dont let it backup if allowed"
7 hours ago
Richy Peel posted a photo

Found a dev folder at the root of my phone.
9 hours ago
Richy Peel posted a status
"If you play a different frequency load than the one in your head a while it breaks it xxx"
9 hours ago
Richy Peel replied to Richy Peel's discussion My own scientific research..
"Please keep this at top and forward ignore all else"
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Its nano wire implanted onto your skull. Spread the message. They want to keep this a secret."
14 hours ago
Alels replied to brian bovo's discussion Its your right shoulderblade area
"the device name cc308+ later I will check with other device. Device detect the same signals from mobile and wireless internet routers as well."
brian bovo replied to brian bovo's discussion Its your right shoulderblade area
"In my searches ive detected reactions from my naval as well.  I remember 15 years ago it bleeding and scabbing."

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service