peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

There seems to be no organized victims association that works together to find a way

to jam, find implants, remove implants, keeps track of doctors who will help victims remove implants, etc. We need to all work together to solve this. It is currently not organized and people are complaining of the tortures they are getting instead of finding away to solve it. Can we all organize an online meeting to have some process to solve this problem. We need to have the following:

1) A record of names and numbers of all doctors who are willing to help victims to remove implants.

2) A technical group who can work to find implants via x-rays, scans, and document them and find ways to remove them

3) We need to document all ways to jam these frequencies or at least document what methods reduce the attack or what shielding works and doesn't work

" WE NEED ORGANIZATION " Currently it is not organize and it is a benefit to the preps. People come onto this website and just complain about the torture and provide no value at all to anyone.

LETS GET ORGANIZED AND START DOCUMENTING THIS PROFESSIONALLY.

Thanks

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Watch patient 17 movie about removing alien implants. That doctor Robert Leir has passed on. But he had associates that helped remove implants. We need to document these peoples names and have them available for victims to get their implants removed.  We need a list of doctors across the world who is willing to work with victims to get implants removed?

Can some start a word press site to start documenting names ?

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to mame. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) 



Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to make. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) let's stay strong in the fight

Hi. I use Orgonite. Its gud to hold on ya body & it helps abit where ya getn attacked. You'd need a ton of it to cover you tho. So not practical really. Aswel as other things. Im using Dave Case's cd now. He's made a countermeasure against the so called super computer that interupts the signal being used by our skin as a transducer. The cd is full of different oscillating frequencies & ultrasonics. U need earphones that go up to 24khz or the cd wont work on normal earphones due to the ultrasonic frequencies. U go to bed at nyte & play it as u sleep. When u awake you'd be amased afta only one day how better you feel & the attacks slowly disappear. The cd is free! So u got nufn to lose by tryn it. TakeCares ;-)

Orgonite? Common, please....

Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to mame. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) 

Alels Ha ha ha ha lol So true

Alels said:

Orgonite? Common, please....

Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to mame. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) 

The CD is free BUT you have to give a donation , that reminds me I have to send one.

Carl said:

Hi. I use Orgonite. Its gud to hold on ya body & it helps abit where ya getn attacked. You'd need a ton of it to cover you tho. So not practical really. Aswel as other things. Im using Dave Case's cd now. He's made a countermeasure against the so called super computer that interupts the signal being used by our skin as a transducer. The cd is full of different oscillating frequencies & ultrasonics. U need earphones that go up to 24khz or the cd wont work on normal earphones due to the ultrasonic frequencies. U go to bed at nyte & play it as u sleep. When u awake you'd be amased afta only one day how better you feel & the attacks slowly disappear. The cd is free! So u got nufn to lose by tryn it. TakeCares ;-)

Rossella -its Wayne - please stay away from Orgonite and as a Christian I know the torture is real-but these maganites - and qwave-and orgonite-are only temp fixes- and The Bible is full of verses to understand - use the Bible KJV and have a GOD experience in scripture even though it may not Help but youll know its GODs word-and you know His word is 100% real.
In Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella said:



Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to make. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) let's stay strong in the fight

God not shielding from RNM. Used many years only Japanese Zen work. 
Wayne Morin Jr said:

Rossella -its Wayne - please stay away from Orgonite and as a Christian I know the torture is real-but these maganites - and qwave-and orgonite-are only temp fixes- and The Bible is full of verses to understand - use the Bible KJV and have a GOD experience in scripture even though it may not Help but youll know its GODs word-and you know His word is 100% real.
In Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella said:



Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to make. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) let's stay strong in the fight

I'm in peacepink. Count on me. On Youtube there are some videos to counter frequencies. For example this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQb0Ez7IYHc

Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZCgOoGSLdQ



Alels said:

Dios no está protegiendo de RNM. Usé muchos años solo el trabajo Zen japonés. 
Wayne Morin Jr dijo:

Rossella, su Wayne, por favor manténgase alejado de Orgonite y, como cristiano, sé que la tortura es real, pero estos maganitos y qwave y orgonita son solo soluciones temporales. La Biblia está llena de versículos para entender. Use la Biblia. y tener una experiencia de DIOS en las Escrituras, a pesar de que tal vez no lo ayude, pero usted sabrá la palabra de DIOS, y usted sabe que Su palabra es 100% real.
En Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella dijo:



Rossella dijo:

Acerca de los campos de protección, ¿alguien ya probó ORGONITE? Puede buscar en línea, es muy barato de hacer. Voy a intentarlo y dejarte saber :-) sigamos siendo fuertes en la lucha

For RNM victim not work

PAZ RINCÓN TOLEDANO said:

I'm in peacepink. Count on me. On Youtube there are some videos to counter frequencies. For example this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQb0Ez7IYHc

Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZCgOoGSLdQ



Alels said:

Dios no está protegiendo de RNM. Usé muchos años solo el trabajo Zen japonés. 
Wayne Morin Jr dijo:

Rossella, su Wayne, por favor manténgase alejado de Orgonite y, como cristiano, sé que la tortura es real, pero estos maganitos y qwave y orgonita son solo soluciones temporales. La Biblia está llena de versículos para entender. Use la Biblia. y tener una experiencia de DIOS en las Escrituras, a pesar de que tal vez no lo ayude, pero usted sabrá la palabra de DIOS, y usted sabe que Su palabra es 100% real.
En Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella dijo:



Rossella dijo:

Acerca de los campos de protección, ¿alguien ya probó ORGONITE? Puede buscar en línea, es muy barato de hacer. Voy a intentarlo y dejarte saber :-) sigamos siendo fuertes en la lucha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Javier replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"This is plain disinformation and it's appealing to some dramatic words instead of facts. Basically using caps, underlines and a lot of bullshit to try to support an idea. There is no criminal organization with the capabilities to perpetrate…"
6 minutes ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Oh yes most intelligence agencies are working together with the same technologies and tactics and so on, as in the powers that be here in Ireland are working with the Americans , and also I went to London to get away from targeting and the secret…"
15 minutes ago
Javier commented on Robin Yan's blog post " Canadians are nice. " This is from Canadian government.
"Are you saying that the torturers harassing us can get into your attic without you noticing? Why don't you set up a cheap wireless camera to you can check 24/7?? They are like $30. I think it's probable that the torturers hid something in…"
2 hours ago
Robin Yan posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post
7 hours ago
God's Grace replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Thanks Stephen, I think you are right mostly, except that the initial targeting with beams started on people in the US embassy in Russia, so I have to agree with a number of people who reckon that corrupted elements of most intelligence agencies are…"
11 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Robert Duncan said Miltary will be done in 2030. What's this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rver8vjc04U&feature=share"
18 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"Please forward this.Thanks. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government Please see what International Criminal Court is doing for me and for my message to them. What happened…"
18 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service