Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

There seems to be no organized victims association that works together to find a way

to jam, find implants, remove implants, keeps track of doctors who will help victims remove implants, etc. We need to all work together to solve this. It is currently not organized and people are complaining of the tortures they are getting instead of finding away to solve it. Can we all organize an online meeting to have some process to solve this problem. We need to have the following:

1) A record of names and numbers of all doctors who are willing to help victims to remove implants.

2) A technical group who can work to find implants via x-rays, scans, and document them and find ways to remove them

3) We need to document all ways to jam these frequencies or at least document what methods reduce the attack or what shielding works and doesn't work

" WE NEED ORGANIZATION " Currently it is not organize and it is a benefit to the preps. People come onto this website and just complain about the torture and provide no value at all to anyone.

LETS GET ORGANIZED AND START DOCUMENTING THIS PROFESSIONALLY.

Thanks

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, try to gather as they do. Of course, we need our own surgeons to find the chips and remove them. To be sure about the fact no other implants are made we must be locally anesthetized. I live in France and I am not sure there is such victim association. I find it very difficult to start something as I am right now followed by a gang stalking. As you know they know everithing I am doing and thinking. They invade my life so how can I trust somebody, even if persecuted ?

Sincerely

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Folks "WW3" on purpose might just begin. Welcome to the Russian Federation."
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Who Polices the Police? Thank God Almighty because crimes are unimaginable. Brain control is 1 aspect. It worst than it appears!!!!"
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Cops are oblvious and horrors are happening. Jeffery Dalmer with top secret tech. Cattle mutilations are whistleblowers. Nazi KKK brutal."
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Its scary. Child mutilation and gluing. Top secret medical glue. They are white men/women monsters. You cant imagine. Jeffrey Dalmer"
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Divide & conquer. India/China China/Tibet India/Pakistan Israel/Iran North Korea/South Korea Ethiopia. Brain control white supremacy."
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I know everything. Brain control is 1 aspect. They have what you call alien tech. Walk into your home and rape you unconsciencely. Nazi KKK."
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Its bad when part of the church has become rotten in connection with white supremacy. NOT Pope Francis. Brutal Nazi KKK rotten to the core!!"
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I think the church is rotten. Not Pope Francis. He is good. Believe it or not some may have ties to White Supremacy. Italians & French."
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service