Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Dear sir / madam,
Some Tis are going to Supreme court to ban Remote neural monitoring in Delhi.
P

https://www.change.org/p/arvind-kejriwal-the-chief-minister-of-delh...

Please sign the petition
D.Ramachandran

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Job!!!
I'm a victim of gang stalking and mind reading. This has ruined my life!
Me too. Im a victim since I was 4 years old. Worst than most others because eeg mapped non stop to another life. No lies. Not a single day of privacy in my conscience life basically. And they since 2011 been torturing me brutally. Dark Loop programming.

I have signed SO MANY petitions over targeting , and it never went anywhere.

I'm still going through everything but it has gotten easier and in some ways it has helped me be a better person. But I still don't want people in my head all the time or hurting me because they think it's some kind of game but I have been able to appreciate myself more than I have before

Stephen O' Neill said:

I have signed SO MANY petitions over targeting , and it never went anywhere.

Hi Stephen, it won’t go any where, it’s a multi billion dollar industry on behaviour modification, the top of tree the psychos are creaming it, in, unfortunately it’s about reasearch and experimentation.

I don’t know about you, but they put me a trauma based mind control as a child, ie special school for abuse and mental abuse for my life to fail as they planned it for reasearch unfortunately I have an unstable life because of it.

i hope you’re okay x

Hiya Jane, yes I am ok but being attacked and controlled still. No I wasn't targeted as a child , I had a happy childhood (thank God). I only became targeted overtly from the age of about 27. But I feel that covertly they were always in my life even when I was a kid , like things like pain in the ears and chest as a child I wonder about now as my perps attack me in such ways these days. And also I wasn't great at school even though I am very bright, and I think it was mind control that made me crap at school. Yes I think that all TI's have an untable life because of what we are going through, it can mess your head up if you think about it too much, so I try to think about other things as much as I can. Take care Jane xoxo

jane said:

Hi Stephen, it won’t go any where, it’s a multi billion dollar industry on behaviour modification, the top of tree the psychos are creaming it, in, unfortunately it’s about reasearch and experimentation.

I don’t know about you, but they put me a trauma based mind control as a child, ie special school for abuse and mental abuse for my life to fail as they planned it for reasearch unfortunately I have an unstable life because of it.

i hope you’re okay x

I can't download the PDF provided in the discussion on change.org regarding this petition, nor I can sign the petition.

I think you should move from change.org for petitions.

The question is for information purposes only, can a drone carry enough plastic explosives to wirelessly detonate and demolish corporations that manufacture neural devices designed to be surgically implanted to torture and murder when all else fails?

You are going to get yourself locked up mate with that kind of talk. Be careful, you are no good to anyone in the nut ward, besides how can you know where they are manufacturing these devices. The technologies are top secret so the making of the devices will be done in secret too.

Mark Iannicelli said:

The question is for information purposes only, can a drone carry enough plastic explosives to wirelessly detonate and demolish corporations that manufacture neural devices designed to be surgically implanted to torture and murder when all else fails?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Franco Villa replied to Franco Villa's discussion Chloridic acid hidden in radiators.
31 minutes ago
ramiz berisha commented on CLS's status
"Hey CLS, how are you buddy? are you still getting targeted hard like before? and you are so right we are dealing with scumbags low lifers and shit holes...I started a business online and all of a sudden they planted 6 more chips all over my body and…"
44 minutes ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Jouko välitän kutsusi  Jouni Toloselle, joka ei uskalla kirjoittaa tänne.  Eli meillä on kommunikointikanavana tämä, sitten Facebookin sivu New World Order etc Siinä on voimana ja heikkoutena avoimuus ja…"
1 hour ago
Franco Villa replied to Franco Villa's discussion Chloridic acid hidden in radiators.
"I remembered that I had read in a magazine the news of someone who had placed an announcement where he was looking for someone who was willing to be eaten and he found it. That one has found someone available to help him by getting himself eaten and…"
1 hour ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Gretta Fahey's blog post ALL HUMANS ARE TO BE CONNECTED TO TECHNOLOGY FROM IMBEDDED MICROCHIPS IF WE DONT ACT NOW.
4 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

ALL HUMANS ARE TO BE CONNECTED TO TECHNOLOGY FROM IMBEDDED MICROCHIPS IF WE DONT ACT NOW.

David Icke in his book "The Biggest Secret" which he published in 1994, stated that there would be a worldwide central control system in the future and that we would be individually connected to technology by microchips which would be imbedded inside our bodies and brains.I have been illegally and non-consensually connected to such technology for the past more than sixteen years.   My thoughts are automatically transmitted and translated by said technology because each human thought generates a…See More
4 hours ago
"But don't they know that in nature there is no need for artificial controls if education is correct? Have they ever watched documentaries on these animal mammals?"
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Snowden is a hero. He didnt like scum sitting there watching women strip hacking cameras and stuff. These preps utter street garbage."
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service