Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Stein & Stein Inc / Lawyers / Janine Houard / CIA's MK ULTRA / CKUT

Stein & Stein Inc / Lawyers / Janine Houard / CIA's MK ULTRA / CKUT

Alan Stein is a lawyer representing Janine Houard, a Montreal victim of the CIA's MK Ultra experiments in the 1960s.
He is seeking a class action lawsuit against the Government of Canada for victims.
He joined Joe Broadhurst on CKUT's Friday Morning After to discuss the latest developments of the lawsuit.

Audio......

Date: 2007-04-12

http://www.archive.org/details/alanstein041207

CKUT / Montreal

http://www.ckut.ca/

Stein & Stein Inc. / CIA's MKULTRA / Montreal / Canada

Stein & Stein Inc.
4101 Sherbrooke St. West
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H3Z 1A7
Tel: 514 866 9806
Fax: 514 875 8218

http://www.steinandstein.com/index_o.html

Posted by:

Gerry Duffett

3358-A McCowan Rd
Basement
Scarborough Ontario
Canada M1V 5P5

duffett52@yahoo.com,
gerryduffett@fastmail.ca,

http://gerryduffett.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general

Views: 941

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ICC is now investigating into one murder case in Canada although without lawyers. Most lawyers will not get themselves involved in some special cases.

Re.our case, we need lawyers. But, if any lawyers will not appear due to some "reasons", no problem. We still can lay charge against them with special court and ICC.

Dear all:

We have enough evidence. We have done a lot uptill now to persuade them to stop. We have to move on to next "stop". But, now perps and torturers are trying their best to destory our communication, such as emails, our common channels like peacepink.ning.com. Our emails can be easily hacked. But, we will try our best to protect our "channels" from attacking and hacking.

Robin

Hi Janine Houard, Stein & Stein, Gerry Duffett, etc..

A   nyone who can and will assist me in being in a lawsuit, either together or alone, I am one of few with full evidence, see my Youtube Channel of Evidence I hold up to the camera.  My Youtube Channel is under KDurschmidt, for Ms. Kris Durschmidt (full birth name: Krist Lee Durschmidt) see my lawsuits filed Pro Per up to the US Supreme Court, all done with full evidence to proscecute the perpertrators of my multiple tortues to the current date.  Started in 2001 to present.  My lawsuits, although fulling correct, with case studies, fact of law, evidence etc..still DISMISSED illegall, as there is no greater presented case(s) to take at the US Supreme Court level, and the Legal "help" who take the cases to see if they will "be heard" to the weekly "discussions" by the US Supreme Judges, could barely speak English, (spoke with thick accesnts and had NO legal experience!! Go figure!!  I am still seeking a attoney and/or attorney group to take my extreme torture case!!  18plus yrs of multiple tortures, Satalite following me, seeing me at all times, torturing me in degrading ways, etc..My Dr. is Dr. Hildigard Staninger, and Private Investigator: Melinda Kidder, both know me, my case and willing to be Expert Witnesses and Scientific Witnesses.  Their one Youtube Video together, from 2014, show how the perps do it with "nanobots, Nanotechnolgy, smartdust, etc' and show me and 4 other victims.  It is my eye that they used "smart" nanobots to form a camera lens in my eye, while they torture me to death, still I live in sever pain everyday and have kill microchip in me, if not removed properly.  Any legal help would be highly appriciated and I'll give and send more details!!

Call anytime if your a legal expert or Attorney:  507-823-4373, please leave your name, phone and what type of legal expert you are, your call will be returned proply!  Just to know: the US Air Force, US Military and local Police: Marshall, MN and where I lived prior to this, where my Targeting becgan: Chandler, Ariozna Police using forced Micrwaves though and in my house, Arizona State University, Nano "experts" and premeditated MURDERS, all HIGHLY INVOVLED AND NEED TO "GO DOWN NOW!!"

THANK YOU, I'VE BEEN ON PP FOR A LONG, LONG TIME, BUT GO MORE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW TO GET THE WORD OUT BETTER AND I HELP VICITMS, BEST I CAN, ALL OVER THE WORLD, I HAVE A INVENTION & HEALTH TIPS AND WALK VICTIM'S THROUGH STEPS TO HELP THEM SURVIVE AND GET EVIDENCE TO TAKE TO COURT TO WIN SOME DAY!!

MS. KRIS DURSCHMIDT

RUSSELL, MN  (PREVIOUS 18 YRS OF TORTURE, LIVING IN CHANDLER, AZ, AND GRADUATE OF ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, MY WORSE PERP AND MURDER!!!

• KDurschmidt - YouTube

www.youtube.com/user/KDurschmidt/videos

The next video is starting stop. Loading... Watch Queue ... Part B-Earth Emergency from TI-Kris Durschmidt, 30-day warning, March 21, 2018 ... December 1st, 2014 - Duration: 5 minutes, 19 ...

Put me on your list of vicitm's wanting compensation and a Attorney Group, I have all evidence needed to win: Dr. Reports and PI, Private Investigator reports!!  Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for updates or call me after 6pm to network:  KDurschmidt Channel and phone: 507-823-4373 Minnesota, USA time..

Robin Yan said:

ICC is now investigating into one murder case in Canada although without lawyers. Most lawyers will not get themselves involved in some special cases.

Re.our case, we need lawyers. But, if any lawyers will not appear due to some "reasons", no problem. We still can lay charge against them with special court and ICC.

I want to sue too. I want out of this project called Gangstalking.

What should I do. Give me a way out.

People around me are hurting me. 

The Perps are afraid I will escape them.

People are joining them and playing victims. 

When I'm the real victem.

They can help but being mean. 

I'm in trouble. 

A quick escape is necessary.

They are feeling themselves in a big way.

Who can you trust?

People talk ill about me. They are ready to walk away in anger. 

Calling me evil putting the blame on me. I NEED understanding nobody will give it to me. Their life is OK. They want me to suffer without any escape or rest.

The Perps got ellays. You're disillusioned they say, you're paranoid. The walls are closing in on me.

The gap is get bigger, normal people don't understand or love me.

You're crazy that's all they say. We have no love for you.

Their peanut brain won't make them think normal.

Bully's everywhere. There's no reason to hold my breath.

Someone wants to have me incarcerated.

She hates me.

Well Bye bye now,

Angeline Klas

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's event PHOENIX RALLY Every Saturday
23 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Magnus Ollson said it.best. Ultra Criminal. Peter Mooring said Failed Humans. Its borh"
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Want to pick a shit idea to a.rich company? Mind control. Want to sell shitty invention. Mind control. Who has access? Brutal Criminals"
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Old boys club. When you in its lawless brutal crime. Free Phd examine questions v2k or b2b. Free money by mind control"
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"God Bless! Thanks for rallying."
4 hours ago
Jörg Hobner shared Soleilmavis's event on Facebook
6 hours ago
Jörg Hobner liked Soleilmavis's event PHOENIX RALLY Every Saturday
6 hours ago
Maria Harmath shared Soleilmavis's event on Facebook
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…