Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Very easy method to get control of your transmission.

Just play the track and count each second 1-10 on your fingers in front of a computer monitor. You don;t have to see your hands, but make a mental note of them showing each number.

The helpful effect can be amplified by cutting and pasting seconds into random places, then counting the new order. You will need audacity or another audio editing program to cut and paste.

Views: 81

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also very important,  You must turn on "listen to microphone" and also you will need a radio that is on, but is turned all the way down and set to AM next to your computer during the counting. Turn the tuning dial all the way up and set to AM and place near the fan of whatever computer you are using. I leave the radio on afterwards and also make sure to sleep by it in order to lengthen the amount of time in between counting.

Feedback is necessary and allows the radio to pick up EMF much better than without.

works

There is no way that is going to stop my attackers lol , I know you mean well though.

try cutting and pasting1-3 using audacity "split track" in order to make the two frequency  sides different.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Nancy Gail Fox posted a status
3 hours ago
ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS posted a status
"'And the Doctors write on the death certificate,' Osabandus neques neqour quipsa milus,' (Mollier) therefore....' Robert."
10 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"älä vaan puhu sen kanssa, saati sovi mitään   rahahuijari on"
11 hours ago
jouko commented on H's group Finland
"onkos muille käynyt niin että tietokoneessa  on ollut vaikeuksia  ja  vähän  ajan  kuluttua on soittanut  englanninkielinen  muka  microsoftin  henkilö"
12 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"uteliaisuuttani kävin katsomassa naamakirjaa Suomen äänikuulevien---- 18 jäsentä, eipä montaa suomalaisia, ihan jotakin aasialaisia nimiä - pelkkiä outoja julkaisuja, monet eivät olleet…"
15 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I might be wrong about Gadaffi. It appears some Arabic countries are involved in this ring of evil."
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"French Germans Muslims KKK Nazi harvesting humans for organs underground"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Harvesting humans for organs!!!$$"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service