Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Initially I thought there were less people affected by it as no one knows about mind reading they even don't think it is possible let alone all the commentary we receive.

Then i look it on the internet, and then i thought oh there must be millions of people who are getting affected by it. I am not alone.

After searching it for few years I realised our numbers are in tens of thousands not in millions who are actually receiving this electronic torture, rest of the people are in database and may be there brains are also read but they are not electronically harassed.

Has any one have any counter arguments to make the number to millions worldwide receiving this electronic torture as i find very less number of people that actually think it is possible to have that much perps to torture that many people(millions). No neighbour in your vicinity is torturing you kindly mind that, they are also unaware of this, don't increase the perps number by including unnecessary people like your neighbours.

Regards,

Free Soul

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

simple think of the v2k or synthetic telepathy as a "personalized" broadcast /interactive broadcast 

also the sensations that you experience are also part of that broadcast to heighten the experience and to totally immerse you into the "broadcast" .

its just an sophisticated radio soap opera ....

the next thing to realize they are not even using real actors but digital AI generated actors    hence they can run it 24/7 365 days

oh no it s not different, Freesoul,  I m 30 years old of targeting.

Freesoul said:"So it is different from old stories, funny part is even they tell you this that its technology."

@madminster, deca is a polite guy so keep polite to him as well.

madminster said to deca: "But I know you know it already, so have some decency at least not to reply to me with your bull. You are insulting my intelligence I got still left after 35 years in this."

yes but not all to 20 million are TI`s

there are people with the mental illness schizophrenia

not every one diagnosed with schizophrenia is a TI

also trying to convince people that schizophrenics are TI`s is a real dumb move ....

better to convince people by proving we are TI`s (objective evidence )  by TIs that know they are TI`s and are stable & credible

Warren said:

look we are not here to prove that people that have  been diagnosed with mental disorders (delusional /schizophrenia) are actually  TI`s ...that's not what we are doing at all

we need to prove that some people are TI`s a force a proper investigation which will hopefully bring about a screening of people caught in the mental health system and get the TI`s out and proper care/help  they need

but we need prove  this is happening by proper objective evidence  ...and we a never going to do that by claiming  schizophrenics are/some are TI`s ...

look what if people with mental disorders start to claim they are TI`s because they think it sounds better ....they are not helping us or themselves ...plus it makes it easy for the preps to post stuff on our websites and act like stereotypical schizophrenics but swear they are TI`s to make non TI`s think we are all schizophrenics

also majority of TI`s don`t even get diagnosed with a schizophrenia anyway and many don`t even get caught up in the mental health system at all

Hi Hassan,

I deleted the blog post in question you wanted me to, and I have to tell you, I wish I was the biggest bullshitter in the World, I wish that Metallica, Ozzy and some others are also bullshitters, I wish that this thing I'm telling about doesn't exist, I wish I was not in this situation, I wish I have another life, I wish many things... but it's the only life I have... Please understand my irony and bitterness.

hassanmcv said:

I see you are the bullshitter here madminster and if you dont remove this blog which insults peacepink and its members, I would ban you.

oh no it s not different, Freesoul,  I m 30 years old of targeting.

Freesoul said:"So it is different from old stories, funny part is even they tell you this that its technology."

@madminster, deca is a polite guy so keep polite to him as well.

madminster said to deca: "But I know you know it already, so have some decency at least not to reply to me with your bull. You are insulting my intelligence I got still left after 35 years in this."

From deca

'to totally immerse you into the "broadcast"' and 'they are not even using real actors but digital AI generated actors ' are for me the key facts to explain how the program works.

madminster , when you reply to me next time, reply straight and clear. Do not reply with confusing posts. Perps do that too. I mean using confusion and they do that a lot. Especially on Tis forums.

Mixing my reply of this slandering blog you did about peacepink in general :« Hello TI's BSers, I've updated my www.madminster.net web site » insulting members of peacepink in general.

This blog you removed under my request was insulting and inacceptable and got to be treated as what it is :a slanderous attempt to discredit Soleilmavis site and its members in general.

Sure there are BSer’s here like in any other Tis sites and forums. Like there are also a lot of trolls, fakes, disinformant agents mixing truth with other BS for spreading confusion and division purposes.

Next time you have to be specific with your badmouthing and not talk in general .

But better say what u have to say in a polite manner when you are adressed in a polite manner and if you want to copy/paste replies of different blogs and discussions, you have to precise where it came from and its context and anything that helps for its understanding especially when it comes to slandering and arguing.

Because of the importance of my reply to your blog (as it was a warning before supending you)you should have said :

«hassanmcv said in my blog «Hello TI's BSers, I've updated my www.madminster.net web site » : « I see you are the bullshitter here madminster and if you dont remove this blog which insults peacepink and its members, I would ban you. »

Good for you you did remove it.

look I am just talking about the v2k/synthetic  telepathy ....thou these voice sound very life like and have unique human charistics they are artificial computer generated (AI) and I will point out why 

a) basically the response time ( Latency )

think about it ....if a (perps) operator  had to talk into a mic ...then it get decoded transmitted to you (distance a factor) then you interpret the signal ...then respond ...then that response be picked up decoded/processed then some how outputted so  (perps) operator could ether see/here it ...spoken words  or written on the screen ...then make a judgment/decide how to respond ..then start again speaking into the mic ....can you see how this would create lag or increase the response time

b) next its no human being could sit there for year after years ..they could not do it for more than a few hours before they would fuck up ...so the amount of time you get V2k

and the idea they do it in shifts again is a mind game trick ....think about it how can one operator constantly v2k you for 8hrs straight day after day using complex psychological direction  then another operator just take over ....clearly they would have to calibrate exchange notes and not screw up each others work

c) because human are humans then this process would break them down ....they get tried weak ,bored, have doubts , possible be vulnerable to psychology form victims on them ....hence another reason they are using AI scripts that reference your personal database to personalize the attacks

Chanath said:

From deca

'to totally immerse you into the "broadcast"' and 'they are not even using real actors but digital AI generated actors ' are for me the key facts to explain how the program works.

they are crude and I think free chatbots .....the thing with these chat bots the more interactions they have the more intelligent they seem to be

hence why I believe the v2k/synthetic telepathy are really sophisticated AI chat bots that's feeding/learning from interacting from you  ...plus being programmed by the perpetrators that you never see/hear 

now normally you interact with these chatbots by entering dialogue via a keyboard ....but they just replaced it with a device like this

Brain decoder can eavesdrop on your inner voice

As you read this, your neurons are firing – that brain activity can now be decoded to reveal the silent words in your head

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22429934.000-brain-decoder-c...

Yes deca when synthetic telepathy only is used, chatterboxes, AI systems (like A.L.I.C.E, T.A.M.I, and more…) can do most of the dirty job though humans operators can talk to the target too.

"The Chatter Boxes AI programs are used to distract, keep the hypnotic cognitive functions in sync with the psychic soldier, and to program through chatter the target." Robert Duncan, Soul Catcher.

But when v2k is not used alone and that different techniques to torture the target are combined , you ll find human operators who are litteraly logging into the target’s mind for emotional and perception  trickery and tortures, puppetry and more…A cybernetic hive mind team (4 operators aka observation team) with firewall(1 operator aka the psychic soldier) for one victim/target(Soul catcher of Robert Duncan).

“They are only operators of the system who are trained how the various mind control programs work. They will direct the scripts used against the target. These personnel are not educated or informed about the details of the technology. This is intentional so that when secrets begin to slip, they won’t have many. Perfect soldiers are selected for their sociopathy and obedience qualities.”Robert Duncan, Soul catcher.

Then you have to consider there are cybernetic hive mind networks, so please deca those technologies can be used with or without humans operators.

And also the organized stalking which is real.

Thank you Ducan! God bless you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Mrs.magrate left a comment for Mikki Downes
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Mikki Downes
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Dimy Lima
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for cross
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Jacquelyn
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Dimy Lima
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Elle Anne
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for RyanM Thornley
1 hour ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service