Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

The Biobolt is a disgusting tool, used to help "vegetables walk".  Oh, I forgot to mention, it can also help people walk against their will.  You might not find much about it, but it was developed at the University of Michigan.  It is composed of nanoscale technology, and ASIC set, and it *thunk* fits on your skull, hidden by a flap of skin, easily showed back together with minimal scarring.  

Oh, it's real.  I remember when they had it.  A nurse can buy the darn thing.  Yuck.

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing.  I believe there are underground companies on internet selling these or older technologies on internet, whereby, if you fit a criteria, these companies will sell the kits with instructions, all you thus need is the victim to implant thereof, works great in small towns and communities or even estranged families.  Thank you for your research and sharing. 

Oh, I'm sure people build them and kidnap them for the sake of science.  I think they need to die.

Yes, Science thinks they have the answer for everything.  In G-Ds eyes prince they are foolish, however,

they will not escape the judgement seat of Christ.  Hell awaits those who abuse Elohims physical laws for evil intent

and purposes. I enjoy your research.  I have a nuero appointment in this small town, Vancouver WA whereby, I had actually been groomed for an actual kidnap and implant.  The persons that entered my life in this small town afterwards and the events preceding are scary.  May our enlightened work and educating the public continue.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Justina Heart posted a status
"Friends, I want to know where are good places to post your victim's testimony. These crimes are horrific for tis and no one cares. Sad."
1 hour ago
Justina Heart posted a status
"I thank you for your resolve to ask for legal, economic, and social justice for unpaid "no touch" torture victims tis. Most deny we exist"
1 hour ago
ghstdtnee left a comment for Justina Heart
"Hi Justina- I hear you. People do not respond. They may if people get together and File a Civil action against them. Not impossible. Am trying it again."
4 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Jos Kari ei ole jäsen, pystyy vain lukemaan (mitäsiitä), mutta ei kommentoimaan. Sehän rasittavaa oli."
5 hours ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Gretta Fahey's blog post LITTLE KNOWN BRAIN COMPUTER INTERFACE CAPABILITIES.
6 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Hyvä, että NAAMAKKIRJAN NAISET ovat aktiivisia. Nythän se sujuu, kun ei ole kommentoimassa kaikkea eli mitätöimässä ja halventamssa."
6 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted photos
9 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service