peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Big part pf hair felt as a result of the over burning. 24/7 targeting. I wish every perp burns in hell right now for what they do to real innocent humans. Peace

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sometimes wishes DO come true...

Rob and LaBrat, Thank you for the effort you do to Help. Peace
For those who write coded messages to me, keep it for yourself cause my brain is so tired that he can not understand the encouragement ( of course) and the GOOD advices you give to me.
Not easy to be a.,, better die as a victictim not the opposite.
Will see later if I could understand it all not now.
The Free GOYA
Rob&LaBray: one thing b4 I go:
do you know about AZAZEL the hunted goat ? Not very funny nope.

are we STILL casting out the sacrificial goat to expel "wickedness'?    and it's never enough victims (virgins for the dragon) because this stupid deception CAN'T WORK  it's just like salem (or auschwitz) - the real evil is done by the righteous fiends doing the burning (and then seizing property)   these are the monsters, the 'demons' who should  be cast out   hear the wise words of nietscze (sp?): "be careful when fighting monsters not to become one"    

i will have that transcript for you tonight ciblee   peace to you too

Youre so right Ciblee, they are black demonic souls. As to the mobbing, cryptic messages you say you are getting, we havent seen any of them so lm thinking the perpetrators outside are hacking peacepink and sending you messages only you can see or at times when youre on here alone. I dont think its members of ppink doing it because we would be able to see these messages being sent to you.

God bless

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Javier replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"This is plain disinformation and it's appealing to some dramatic words instead of facts. Basically using caps, underlines and a lot of bullshit to try to support an idea. There is no criminal organization with the capabilities to perpetrate…"
33 minutes ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Oh yes most intelligence agencies are working together with the same technologies and tactics and so on, as in the powers that be here in Ireland are working with the Americans , and also I went to London to get away from targeting and the secret…"
42 minutes ago
Javier commented on Robin Yan's blog post " Canadians are nice. " This is from Canadian government.
"Are you saying that the torturers harassing us can get into your attic without you noticing? Why don't you set up a cheap wireless camera to you can check 24/7?? They are like $30. I think it's probable that the torturers hid something in…"
3 hours ago
Robin Yan posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post
8 hours ago
God's Grace replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Thanks Stephen, I think you are right mostly, except that the initial targeting with beams started on people in the US embassy in Russia, so I have to agree with a number of people who reckon that corrupted elements of most intelligence agencies are…"
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Robert Duncan said Miltary will be done in 2030. What's this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rver8vjc04U&feature=share"
18 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"Please forward this.Thanks. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government Please see what International Criminal Court is doing for me and for my message to them. What happened…"
18 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service