Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Elizabeth Dietrich made a thesis about gangstalking for the degree of Master of Social Work:
https://dspace.smith.edu/handle/11020/24644
The thesis says that we have crazy-making websites that confirm delusions,
that people should be questioned more by shrinks about the websites they visit.

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Elizabeth Dietrich is an ignorant dickhead

She writes that gang stalking forums are similar to forums that encourage anorexia and suicide and cutting. She writes that people who visit gang stalking forums should be forced to follow psychotherapy.

Yes Cliff....it makes me so angry when non Tls call us delusional based on their personal assessment of our accounts. It would mean that ppl from all over the world have fallen ill to the same 'delusions' over the last few decades. I wonder if this woman even spoke to any real Tls to complete her stupid thesis

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Mrs.magrate left a comment for Mikki Downes
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
33 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Mikki Downes
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
34 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Dimy Lima
35 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for cross
35 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Jacquelyn
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
36 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Dimy Lima
37 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Elle Anne
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
46 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for RyanM Thornley
48 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service