peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

This is my hope in God.  Please visit this group and read up on some material I have for you.  I also have some chip implant scriptures and interpretations I would like to share with you about. 

Views: 47

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good information!  What do you mean by "some chip implant scriptures and interpretations.." what is meant by "chip implants" as none of us like chip implants against our will that are torturing us?? Peace!

I truly meant the message I sent you directly: I also have original Bible chip implant Scriptures, commentaries, and interpretations God gave me that are at the beginning of my group page for you to read. They are part of my works published under The Theology Of Prohetic Scriptures, Inc. "Some chip implant scriptures and interpretations," is kind of slang.  My aim was to get interest.

Chip implants are little computers that they communicate with your nerves and is the lightshow of Electronic Harassment.  I have much research on this that I worked on since 1997 and before.  All is original.  God gave it to a chip implant person who was a minister and has background for years.  Purpose exists and God knows why this was how. 

Eliseo Perez

Christ Loves You.  Read.  Get strong.  Read all TIPS ON LIVING A SURVEILLANCED CHRISTIANITY.  It is long and took 4 discussions in the group I developed.  I hope you join.

The existence of chip implants was known by God and it is within the things God said.  I proved it.  For years I fought to get it.  I was an Evangelist. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"They use mind control robotic animals wild and domesticated. Even remote control biological house flys"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Mind control works on animals and insects!!! Fake Noahs Arch. You can also EEG to animals."
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"With implants you can record all your bio metric telemetry. Sight smell taste feelings to ssd. Then relive the same thing again."
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"B2B will be a commercial product. Imagine recording your vacations and reliving later with dream programming???"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Gwt this I swear Garbage convinced stupid people they are others through EEG mapping. Avatar. Complete utter stupidity"
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"EEG Mapping to someone. They can control your facial muscles. If they smile mapped to you. Will make your muscle change."
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Watch Myron Mays video look at his eyes. They are glazed and there is an électro magnetic aruroa around his head. He is EEG mapped !!!!!!!!"
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service