peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hello,

This is my theory of how to prove you are a victim of V2K. Use the following technology to convert your thoughts to speech. My guess when you are getting assaulted with V2K, it translates to thought. This technology can convert thought into speech. 

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/thynkware-speech-turns-thoughts-...

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ClS,

Thank you for your film,

If a lot of people would see this film they won't be able to deny that

It's V2K isn't possible.

Keep up the good work. The more we know, the better we can convince people of

what we are going through.

Bye for now

Angeline Klas

This kind of tech has been there since a few years already.

There is also a method of connecting electrodes to your speech muscles at the throat.

Always when you think something "out loud", when you "speak it in your mind", you use your speech muscles and they get the signals of which words are being said.

So this is an easy method but it couldn't analyze the V2k, since it's not you using your "inner speech" thus no muscle activation.

Thought to speech might work for V2K because when they talk to you you think what they are saying. So you can transform those thoughts into speech. Then you can record it and show it to a police officer or family. They will see that the thoughts you have are not generated from your own brain but V2K. For example who would say stuff like "we will kill you", "we will kill your family", "we will rape you wife and children", "we will torture you" in their heads to themselves? People who have these thoughts are not schizophrenic it is a excuse to make them look sick to keep these peoples crime alive.

The most sane thing I've read on PP since well, almost ever ;) Electrodes are surgically implanted in my case and connected to radio antenna some where on my scalp, powered by the battery inside of my chest - that is how they ("psychiatrists") hear my internal dialog. I'm hearing them or v2s because I have implanted on the left side of my head some sort of modified cochlear implant powered also by battery inside of my chest. (How do you think deaf people hear?) Simple. It's official, I'm the only one here on PP...



John S said:

There is also a method of connecting electrodes to your speech muscles at the throat.

Always when you think something "out loud", when you "speak it in your mind", you use your speech muscles and they get the signals of which words are being said.

So this is an easy method but it couldn't analyze the V2k, since it's not you using your "inner speech" thus no muscle activation.

Hello Madminster,

My theory of how it works is exactly what you are thinking. I'm not entirely sure but I have gotten xrays to prove this theory. I do think there my be a nano cochlears implant and yes a implant in the chest. It is hard to prove but there is someone that got a hidden cochlears implant taken out of his skull who was a brain control victim (Google search this). I also think it maybe both V2K and a cochlears implant. Please note some radio transmitters don't need an internal battery. They can be powered externally by a radio beam. This is how RFIDs work. I think its called passive radio frequency transmitter.

Thanks

 

Hi CLS,

Do you have an xray to prove it? Me, I can't get a valid xray because every Doctor and almost everybody knows about me and as instructed by those behind my eyes I always get fake results... I'm suing my Country for this. This is something real World not some crazy DEW thing people who call themselves TI's talk about...

I don't think that I have anything "nano" in my body... just the whole interface to keep me in a virtual prison...

Here is a picture how Cochlear implant works and I have some modification... very easy to explain "voices":





CLS said:

Hello Madminster,

My theory of how it works is exactly what you are thinking. I'm not entirely sure but I have gotten xrays to prove this theory. I do think there my be a nano cochlears implant and yes a implant in the chest. It is hard to prove but there is someone that got a hidden cochlears implant taken out of his skull who was a brain control victim (Google search this). I also think it maybe both V2K and a cochlears implant. Please note some radio transmitters don't need an internal battery. They can be powered externally by a radio beam. This is how RFIDs work. I think its called passive radio frequency transmitter.

Thanks

 

Attachments:

Hello Madminster,

I have xrays and I will review them again. However my initial look didn't show anything, but this is advance technology that is hard to spot and is designed so it won't get picked up easily by xray.

In my case it's not so advanced technology after all. I have head and body full of gadgets and xray picks everything just I have "psychiatrists" looking through my eyes real time and they made sure that every doctor knows about me, if not they're being told, so they're always one step ahead of me and they make sure I always get fake xray results - showing nothing. That's how it goes when you're blacklisted by "psychiatrists" (or manUNkind)



CLS said:

Hello Madminster,

I have xrays and I will review them again. However my initial look didn't show anything, but this is advance technology that is hard to spot and is designed so it won't get picked up easily by xray.

Its really hard to break into a Xray, CT, MRI machine's computer to fabricate results. However, if they are connected to the internet then anything is possible. My guess is majority of the victims have implants on their skull or through their nose into a part of their brain and they don't get picked up easily by Xray, CT, or MRI.

It's like I've said, they can literally materialize the implants into position in the body. And use our own makeup to induce states like pain, voices and more. Your power is your mind and intelligence in reducing its effects.
CLS, in my case nobody is hacking or breaking into anything concerning xray. Radiologist would simple give me some fake generic xray image showing nothing. NOT the real one. It's hard when somebody is blacklisted by the society as I am.



CLS said:

Its really hard to break into a Xray, CT, MRI machine's computer to fabricate results. However, if they are connected to the internet then anything is possible. My guess is majority of the victims have implants on their skull or through their nose into a part of their brain and they don't get picked up easily by Xray, CT, or MRI.

CLS greeting
I would ask you to explain in more detail,
about your theory, if you can. What is this technology that can help us to prove that we are persecuted without
Reasons of criminals. I could not open the link you've indicated, so please,
to specifying how the technology works and what we need to have the equipment, or what it takes
for to prove. Thank you

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

brian bovo posted a discussion

Block your fridge, air conditioner

They use thermal and magnetic induction.I use canvas, and antistatic and cotton or polyester material. It may not stop totally but it dampens intensity.See More
5 hours ago
deca posted videos
5 hours ago
JOHN FINCH shared their blog post on Facebook
8 hours ago
Pat_B posted a blog post

Edmund Igberaese, you are not forgotten. Come back soon.

2017.Edmund Igberaese, you are not forgotten.-         Pat B.The events that marked the beginning of 2010 boded ill for many in our community. Edmund Igberaese, a young male of African descent, began his account thus:“ My story begins in the United States. It is May of 2009 , and I wear a robe befitting a recent high school graduate. I am a 16-year-old boy of African descent so blessed with gifts that I managed to finish high school as 5th in my graduating class of over 400 students. I feel…See More
10 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt commented on Larry Lee Whitsitt's photo
Thumbnail

SAM_5438

"  You can see www.translatorscafe.com/unit-converter/EN/current/3-1    The 2" electro-beam is 50uA (microamps)  This article may help you "Measuring Electric Current using  an oscilloscope, a generator for signal,…"
13 hours ago
cat cat commented on pathfinder's video
Thumbnail

2017 - THE END OF ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT SYMPTOMS - END YOUR TARGETING SYMPTOMS

"I tried this.  The borox mixed with water and used as a shampoo.  It really does do something.  The best way I know how to describe it is it slightly lessens the perps signal on you.   But it dries out your hair really…"
15 hours ago
cat cat liked pathfinder's video
15 hours ago
cat cat liked deca's video
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service